Fuk Aaron Rodgers.......

Txslnghrns

28 minutes ago, HornOnTheBayou said:

Yes, Jimmy Kimmel is upset for publically being accused of child molestation, as most normal people would be. I'm not sure I understand why that is funny or rich. 

Kimmel spent years going after Rodgers. So when Rodgers fires back, now it's some huge deal? Sure thing. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Fuck Around and Find Out 1

4 minutes ago, Pig Bellmont said:

Making fun of someone for believing in UFOs or clowning him for being antivax even though he received the Covid shots is different than claiming someone was on a private plane with Jeffrey Epstein. That’s not “firing back”

I'm missing something here, did Rogers say Kimmel was on the plane? 

• Hook 'Em 1

5 minutes ago, closetojumping said:

I clicked on this thread out of curiosity. Not sure why I do most of the stupid shit I do, but whatever. Anyway, in reading this page and seeing the vitriol for two unimpressive celebrities, I assume this is a left vs. right thing. What's bizarre is that any self-respecting longhorn fan would ever defend Aaron Rogers on much of anything. And with Jimmy Kimmel, it's a sign of how far the collective intellect of this country has fallen when the least funny imbecile from The Man Show and Crank Yankers is taken seriously as a political commentator. 

It's also about who's more valuable to Disney.

Aaron Rodgers throws stones left and right yet he gets his panties in a twist for  being called gay.

A lot of dudes take their live-in male assistant to a Justin Bieber concert and have a messy split, followed up by a string of very public relationships with famous women who all break up with him. 

• Drool 1

5 minutes ago, MrBig said:

A lot of dudes take their live-in male assistant to a Justin Bieber concert and have a messy split, followed up by a string of very public relationships with famous women who all break up with him. 

ae5b86a3-7102-4399-8833-2642bdd84688_text.gif

• Hook 'Em 1

I'm pissed he got to bang Olivia Munn for several years, full wheelhouse. Rodgers is a nutter, but the stuff he's peddling is mainstream CR bs these days, so it is political to a large degree. I think Kimmel is pretty funny but have no real interest in following his show. I assume like every late night comedian he's had plenty of fodder with the former president, so again, clearly CR and political in this dispute. Fuck Rodgers, I hadn't really cared enough to follow his talking points, I recall he got cleared to take peyote or some shit in the desert to decide whether to return or retire. Weird, but whatever, I didn't really care. Then he ripped on Kelce for being in a vaccine commercial, that's all I need to know that he's a fucking moron and a CR personality.

• Hook 'Em 4

3 minutes ago, 'stache said:

I'm pissed he got to bang Olivia Munn for several years, full wheelhouse.

She hinted in an interview that he was horrible in bed and said it made sense later when she found evidence he was gay.

I’d like to see his reaction if she ever said this about him publicly instead of just alluding to it without directly naming him.

Mulaney told us that he was nervous as shit at first when he began dating Olivia Munn because she had been with this big, strapping jock.  In the end, she confirmed that John is much more of a alpha male and better in bed than Aaron ever would be.  Which would explain why so many beta snowflakes worship Rodgers.  OF course, John was high as fuck when he told this story so maybe it's not true.  

I don;t think this is terribly political.  That we're debating whether or not Jimmy Kimmel was involved on Epstein's island is pretty telling considering two former U.S. Presidents were involved and nobody is remotely surprised by that part of the narrative.  

I don't think Kimmel is that funny.  I think he does all that political material to cozy up to his Hollywood friends so they'll come and do his show.  Maybe he believes it, maybe he doesn't.  Who gives a shit?  If he's a pedophile, burn him alive.  If he's not, sue the fuck outta Aaron and laugh all the way to the bank.  And I don't think Aaron is particularly political the other way either.  I think he just thinks he suffers from "I'm the smartest guy here and if I say something dumb, it's because they're all too dumb to realize my genius."  It's a totally normal human response, we're all guilty of it from time to time.  We just don't appear on national television every week to spout off about it.  

If anybody had "Aaron Rodgers versus JImmy Kimmel" on their Epstein 2024 bingo card, you've already won the year.  Take the next 51 weeks off, you've earned it.

Edited by YGIFS
  • Like 3

9 hours ago, Vic Mackey said:

Jimmy Kimmel is upset someone is tarnishing his name? Lmao. How rich.

No shit, this dude makes up shit on anyone he disagrees with and acts all tough when someone does the same shit to him. Kimmel is a racist sexist stupid piece of shit.

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Like 1
  • Fuck You 1

Just now, HtownHorn said:

What would it matter, it is obvious you are too stupid to accept it anyway.

Obviously. I must be a fucking idiot if I don't know how Jimmy Kimmel will "shit on anyone he disagrees with and acts all tough when someone does the same shit to him. Kimmel is a racist sexist stupid piece of shit." It just goes without saying.

1 minute ago, Valmy77 said:

He made up the fact that Cal deserved to go to the Rose Bowl instead of Texas.

Don't do this dipshit's work for him!

It went away for many years in this country, thankfully.  But it's making a massive resurgence.  People who tout, "Hey, I just tell it like it is.  If people don't like it, that's on them.  I just call it like I see it."  People like Aaron Rodgers.  And invariably, everything they said before and after that proclamation is absolute bullshit.  But he could probably become a U.S. Senator later this year so what the fuck do we know?  

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Rage+1 1
  • Drool 1

7 hours ago, closetojumping said:

And with Jimmy Kimmel, it's a sign of how far the collective intellect of this country has fallen when the least funny imbecile from The Man Show and Crank Yankers is taken seriously as a political commentator. 

Wasn't Rogan on the second iteration of The Man Show?