CR: COVID-19 --Political Talk

Mrs Whiggins

17 minutes ago, wildcat09 said:

I tested positive yesterday and made the mistake of letting my mom and stepdad know, and now my stepdad’s son in law, who is an antivax doctor, has called in a prescription of ivermectin for me.

Ask him if you can get a salt lick as well

also MD or DO

Edited by Sawbonz
  • Haha 8

23 minutes ago, Sawbonz said:

Ask him if you can get a salt lick as well

also MD or DO

Hell if I know. All I know is that he has 1488 in his wifi network name and I'm sure my mom has mentioned to him at some point in passing that my dad was Jewish. So maybe he prescribed a dosage that would actually be effective at killing covid, along with me as well.

1 hour ago, wildcat09 said:

Hell if I know. All I know is that he has 1488 in his wifi network name and I'm sure my mom has mentioned to him at some point in passing that my dad was Jewish. So maybe he prescribed a dosage that would actually be effective at killing covid, along with me as well.

Had to look up 1488 wtf? That is insane

13 hours ago, Neonmoon said:

If Omnicron crowds our Delta, and this less lethal wave leads to endemic management.

The Great Reframing will start. The usual suspects will begin to reframe the narrative. It wasn’t a big deal. The children were forever harmed by missing school. It was all for political control. They want to take away your rights, etc. The 850K dead won’t matter, because they don’t give a shit about them. 

This was always going to be the play once we got out of it.

• Hook 'Em 1

wow

This guy lives in Connecticut. 

I s'pose I should have been clearer. 1488 is a widespread slogan. I was just pondering all the things other than email addresses and Twitter handles that make use of it. I could easily picture rural Michigan, for example, being home to the 1488 Saloon and Gun Range.

38 minutes ago, BrickHorn said:

The Midwest is truly a hell scape of nativist idiocy now. 

Take comfort in the fact that the Ogallala aquifer is about to dry up, and when it does, it will also be a hellscape of drought, lost topsoils, famine, blistering heat, disease, migration induced poverty, and lack of access to basic services.

3 hours ago, BrickHorn said:

The Midwest is truly a hell scape of nativist idiocy now. They bitch about globalism and the decline of small locally-owned businesses while buying stacks of cheap Chinese-made clothes and mass-produced junk food from Walmart and Dollar General. They bemoan the lack of high-paying manufacturing jobs for high school dropouts and then vote for the assholes who busted the unions (and spew vitriol at politicians who might actually help them). They call themselves American patriots while waving Confederate flags and expressing coded support for Naziism. 

It’s fucking depressing. 

Tractor Supply

Joementia fans going to avoid that one.  Many of them shrieked about lack of tests one month into Covid arriving.  

Brisket “but the testing my God the testing!”

Clearly you’re not paying attention to the posts where we (checks notes) faulted Biden for the failure to get more tests out to the public more quickly.
  • Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 2

6 minutes ago, Johnny Sack said:

Joementia fans going to avoid that one.  Many of them shrieked about lack of tests one month into Covid arriving.  

Brisket “but the testing my God the testing!”

One month into covid vs two years into covid. 
Same same for orange brains