CR: COVID-19 --Political Talk

Mrs Whiggins

1 hour ago, Nivek said:

fuck that shit.  She should be provoking them further.  Get them to meet up in Lansing, armed, and ready to face off against a few Apache's or whatever the National Guard has.  That will help the IQ of that state and the nation.  

Would be so badass. 

1 hour ago, Nivek said:

fuck that shit.  She should be provoking them further.  Get them to meet up in Lansing, armed, and ready to face off against a few Apache's or whatever the National Guard has.  That will help the IQ of that state and the nation.  

They wouldn't show up... Michigan folks are notorious for talking a lot of noise and then collapsing when they finally are confronted by a superior force. 

(cc @WhatTheBuck, @Parliament

• Like 5

Guest Lobo

USGLC also has a playbook for this.  So does UNICEF, WHO, the UN, and even NATO.  Everybody but the United States Federal Government. 

Weird that the biggest loser on the face of the Earth doesn't have a seat at the smart kids table, the cool kids table, or any table except the one where his dead father's disgust for him still dines each day.  And 60 million of you can't wait to see what he throws away for lunch so you can fight over the scraps.  Who told you people you could sit with men, you fucking children?  

Soooo we should expect law enforcement on the local and federal level to be visiting these folks immediately right?
  I mean if they’re taking down every kid that talks or jokes about shooting their school, guys discussing murdering and lynching an elected official should warrant some attention.
Psst...... They are white males

5 hours ago, Mrs Whiggins said:

I can see why the campaign does the livestream, the tweets, the Fox, the OANN; they have their supporters hooked up to the Trump endorphins and they constantly need that fix of lies and hate. Crazy days ahead.

between the RNC and the trump campaign, there's a quarter of a billion dollars to be spent (already) for the election.  almost none of it will be going toward engaging new people.  it'll be an all out media blitz at getting the base riled up. 

40 minutes ago, Mo Horn said:

Not a good chart for those advocating opening up.  Several countries seeing spikes.

Look at Germany and their line. It is not dropping as hoped. It is a long, drawn out plateau. This is what we will need to be ready for. 

Brazil might end up worse than we are.  They have over 200M people about to go through their winter months and their leadership is off jet skiing calling the virus a “little flu.”

South Korea is treating the virus like a national security threat.  One isolated 40 person outbreak and they shut down bars and restaurants for a month.

America is treating the virus like an economic irritation that can be beaten with magical thinking.  

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

Brazil might end up worse than we are.  They have over 200M people about to go through their winter months and their leadership is off jet skiing calling the virus a “little flu.”

South Korea is treating the virus like a national security threat.  One isolated 40 person outbreak and they shut down bars and restaurants for a month.

America is treating the virus like an economic irritation that can be beaten with magical thinking.  

hey, i've been thought'n and prayer'n hard as I can. 

Guest Lobo

I thought they spoke Brazilian?  Won't the virus just fall out of their lungs because they're upside down there?  That's what Trump told me anyway.  

"it's like a miracle."  

8 minutes ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

Easy to see this coming

I think you could write this article for any country. I don't think Europeans will find themselves welcome in the US either. We are seeing where people going to vacation homes with out of state license plates are being challenged. Air travel down like 90% or so, this on surface seems like a click bait article.

Guest Lobo
Just now, gmr548 said:

Trump chode is not easy on the teeth.

I'm told the taint does a number on the gums.  She should probably just do what Cruz and Graham did and go straight to the periodontist.  

Fauci is not long for this task force.

Spoke with my father last night. He is already on board with our numbers being too high, and everyone else’s being too low.

He is having some difficulty explaining away trumps recent insanity, including the disinfectant injections. I see his armor cracking a little. A couple hours of Rush should fix that right up.
  • Like 1