CR: COVID-19 --Political Talk

Mrs Whiggins

It's the Q Line.  He's in from out of town.  If the videographer can put a pin between the two stops this occurred, shouldn't be that hard to find him.  

Give me his name and he won't have a job by Friday. 

4 minutes ago, PenelopeWitherspoon said:

I would have pulled my phone out, recorded that asshole, and hoped he touched me.  He touched me, I would have pressed charges.

Also, that is, I believe, in NYC.  Asshole is supposed to be wearing a mask.  It is still required on all public transport.

And for those that think I am exaggerating, I was in Astor Place yesterday, and there was a group of people completely off their fucking rockers at 1:00 in the afternoon, most likely doing drugs.  I took a photo, and the crazy, short one followed me, and went to confront me.  I told her if she touched me, I would file charges.  She then proceeded to step right in front a bus to yell at me.  The other people and I just ignored her, but the photo went to the Mayor becuase, as much as I hate him, they need to do something about randoms doing drugs in the parks.  Fuck these people.

47 minutes ago, Neonmoon said:

@PenelopeWitherspoon might want check your blood pressure before watching this. 

I look forward to a few months down the road when the inevitable story comes out of this assclown being in the hospital on a vent and then perhaps dying of COVID. FAFO, MF'er.

Edited by C-Man
  • Hook 'Em 5
  • Like 1

Question:  what is recourse for someone being harassed like this, in terms of self defense?  I know it would likely depend on the state, but if someone touches you/tries to remove your mask could conceivably utilize stand your ground laws and blow them away?  I’m not advocating this but that video makes me question what my response would be in that scenario.  Additionally if you were to coldcock this guy (bystander or person being harassed), I assume video evidence could help avoid any legal ramifications. 

29 minutes ago, Red Five said:

That guy is breaking the punchable faces meter. Off the charts. 

Face? Given that someone was filming, I'm sure the authorities would find it believable if the seated masked person were to accidentally kick him in the balls as she was crossing her legs. I always say excuse me if I accidentally knee someone who is crowding me.

In other news, I keep up with some of the California news, and I noticed this. Don't wish to jinx them, but considering that the population is something close to ten million larger IIRC, they're faring a little better regarding % in ICU due to COVID.

HHShospitalCali.thumb.png.7a74c7db43b42a702ea0cad4fb189846.pngHHShospitalTexas.thumb.png.172a2d5f0fd2b509afd8b4106c333e1e.png

39 minutes ago, PenelopeWitherspoon said:

I would have pulled my phone out, recorded that asshole, and hoped he touched me.  He touched me, I would have pressed charges.

Also, that is, I believe, in NYC.  Asshole is supposed to be wearing a mask.  It is still required on all public transport.

Apparently , he respects his freedom to harass her more than he respects her freedom to wear a mask.

One of the grown ass men on the train should have respected their freedom to drag his ass away from that lady.

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, jimmyjazz said:

Apparently , he respects his freedom to harass her more than he respects her freedom to wear a mask.

One of the grown ass men on the train should have respected their freedom to drag his ass away from that lady.

Or women.  Seriously, fuck the people on the train, except for the guy who approached.  And he backed down WAY too soon.  

John Chupp (FW judge) issues temporary restraining order striking down FWISD's mask mandate. I actually know John pretty well from when he was at St. Mary's Law with two of my best friends from HS and college. Good dude but he's way wrong on this issue.

He is not a good dude.
  • Like 2

48 minutes ago, jimmyjazz said:

This is what infuriates me about people who bleat about their freedom.  It is like they think their freedoms are more important than anyone else's freedoms.  Morons.

Edited by PenelopeWitherspoon

Wife just found out the husband of one of her best high school friends passed yesterday. Went on vent last week. Late 40’s and otherwise healthy. Unvaccinated of course. Apparently the Golden Triangle has one of the lowest vax rates in Texas so I expect to be hearing a lot more of this

• Like 1
  • Rage+1 4

Wife just found out the husband of one of her best high school friends passed yesterday. Went on vent last week. Late 40’s and otherwise healthy. Unvaccinated of course. Apparently the Golden Triangle has one of the lowest vax rates in Texas so I expect to be hearing a lot more of this

Small world. His name Charlie? One of my closest friends. My Heart breaks for Tina.
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, PenelopeWitherspoon said:

These consecutive sentences in his Wikipedia article are fantastic. Kudos to the author, whoever it is.

He said that the virus is being used by certain forces to bring about a "Great Reset" in which they will bring about a "new normal" through imposition of complete control over people through manipulation and fear. Burke called for prayer and penance to combat the Great Reset.

• Haha 1

37 minutes ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

Middle aged white guys can be the biggest wimps when it comes to healthcare. FYI, I'm allowed to say this as I'm in that demographic. Middle aged white guy, not a wimp. :)

As a middle-aged guy, I'm terrified of not being around for my elementary school-aged kids to make it through high school and into college and beyond, so I'm pro-active as hell when it comes to healthcare, vaccines, etc.

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Like 1