Kyler Murray - The Savior or Satan of OU Football

closetojumping

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

31 minutes ago, tbone_ said:

As I’ve stated above, I think this Cardinals team is going to be terrible. And not just because I don’t like the munchkin. They just have no good parts anywhere on the team.

their O-line sucks which will be the biggest problem, murray will be running for his life/falling down as soon as a defender gets near him the whole time he is in there. David Johnson will either be rendered useless or get killed 

24 minutes ago, Beau Vine said:

To be fair, they were just blitzing the shit out of him, and the Cardinals looked like they had no clue how to pick it up.  That's now going to happen week after week, so he's screwed.

Also though -- fuck him. 

I did not watch the Cardinals first preseason game but they alluded to KM playing well. I'm guessing the defense was very generic and passive. Clear back to UH and the chuck and duck getting exposed by aggy in 89 and Texas in 90, the best pass defense is to pressure the fuck out of the qb. that's what they got last night, and will continue to get into the regular season. 

12 hours ago, Alien Octopus said:

Still waiting for a Safety or DE to light his ass up. Diving in for a safety to avoid a hit at the goal line is dereliction of duty, and soft as fuck. What a Sooner!

he's going to get away with the Romo spin and make some dudes look foolish but eventually get killed.

43 minutes ago, Dennis Taylor said:

Backside DE will be coached up fior the Romo spin. Nighty night

You don’t think JJ watt knew about the romo spin before he got hit with the romo spin? You don’t just get coached for the romo spin. It’s tried and true lol.

Ill he interested in seeing what they look like week 1. Hard to judge anything off of preseason. I’m talking about Kliff, more than Kyler I guess.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, mulletpelini said:

Nice hit by Ehlinger but the kid he trucked is possibly shorter than Ewok Murray and never played a snap of defensive football in high school....just sayin

Oh, there's others, just not captured on a little YouTube snippet quite so nicely.

Ask Georgia's DB's about Sam's "skirt".

Just sayin...

8 hours ago, mulletpelini said:

Nice hit by Ehlinger but the kid he trucked is possibly shorter than Ewok Murray and never played a snap of defensive football in high school....just sayin

The point is that the defender could’ve been a Lilliputian and Kyler Murray still would’ve fallen to the ground to avoid contact.

5 minutes ago, South Austin said:

The point is that the defender could’ve been a Lilliputian and Kyler Murray still would’ve fallen to the ground to avoid contact.

The point is also that Sam is not a pussy like Kyler.

Other side of the same coin, I suppose.

So, accounted for no first downs and -2 points? Niiice. 

I was kinda pissed at the little fucker when he trolled us back then, but I gotta say I'm relieved that he didn't come here after all. I don't particularly want to see him get injured, but I won't mind seeing him fail ignominiously, and go try to get on a baseball team in Japan or Mexico.

9 hours ago, Bevo14 said:

Still plays like a bitch? Thought he was just saving himself for the pros

I mean it's preseason bro!  Still saving himself....  Thankfully the NFL is a copycat league and Gruden just gave everyone film on how to deal with the Bro + Ewok combo

• Like 1

I think he’s saving himself for his second NFL contract. Guys is gonna waste a couple of years playing like a pussy until the NFL decides he isn’t an NFL player then he’ll go back to baseball and make even more money.

What happens to the $$$ The As paid him? He gives it back?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk