Kyler Murray - The Savior or Satan of OU Football

closetojumping

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

27 minutes ago, ChiTownDoc said:

14-17 154 and 2 TD’s in 4th.  Lol

Hahaha.  Holy shit.  I'll eat crow.  Little tiny crow.  Kingsbury's NFL career record is 0-0-1.  Weird.

Side note:  T.J. Hockenson looks legit.  One of the three starting tight ends at Iowa.  

3 hours ago, dingleberryswitzer said:

Someone find a gif of that play at the end of the fourth quarter when Kyler had the first down but ran backwards to avoid a hit and came up short.  Sure he made the first down on the next play, but what a wimp.

He was trying to get out of bounds, didn't really have any choice.

4 hours ago, youdunnf'dup said:

I know we don’t like Kyler Murray or Christian Kirk here, but I felt for them on the jermaine Brock dropped int at the end of OT. This is one of the funniest “Everyone watching had the same reaction watching at home” type of reactions I’ve ever seen on a sideline.

They make a cute couple. NTTIAWWT

@Tex Pete

for the record, im not rooting for the dude to succeed. I just live in a world that wishes VY was 10 years younger. Hell, 5 years younger. 

341 yards passing on the road in a competitive game against Baltimore is no joke. I don’t care what school(s) you attended.

Edited by youdunnf'dup

2 minutes ago, sushihorn said:

Thanks Ewok for always thinking about TEXAS.  Can't escape it even in the NFL.

I guess Kyler's PR people forgot to tell him not to stand next to 5'9" Marquis Brown where people could tell he was slightly shorter than that.

I thought QBs were smart. But then again .....

At the very least, it’s bad for endorsement business to act like a tiny vagina and alienate potential clients/ customers.

Oh well, maybe he’s looking to endorse Midol, Feenamint, Vagicil,  and/or Tampex minis.

7 minutes ago, El Squared said:

I thought QBs were smart. But then again .....

At the very least, it’s bad for endorsement business to act like a tiny vagina and alienate potential clients/ customers.

Oh well, maybe he’s looking to endorse Midol, Feenamint, Vagicil,  and/or Tampex minis.

He's endorsing lollipop guild. For life. 

• Like 1