Kyler Murray - The Savior or Satan of OU Football

closetojumping

[mention=1076]Tex Pete[/mention]
for the record, im not rooting for the dude to succeed. I just live in a world that wishes VY was 10 years younger. Hell, 5 years younger. 

341 yards passing on the road in a competitive game against Baltimore is no joke. I don’t care what school(s) you attended.

0 tds on 40 attempts IS a fucking joke
  • Like 1

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

22 hours ago, Glenn Quagmire Pilot said:

300 yards passing the first two games, pretty rare for a rookie.  12th highest scoring qb in my league. 

Passing numbers in the increasingly offense-friendly NFL -- esp Kingsbury's pass-happy version -- are nothing to crow about. Lil guy is winless in three starts and has led the Cardinals to the 8th-worst points differential in the entire NFL.  

Plus he's a twat. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Here in Phoenix this week and local radio is saying (I haven’t watched so don’t know) o-line sux. 

Some expert said he agreed that watching film KK is making ok adjustments but talent isn’t there. 

I just wish he would get crushed and ask Oakland if offer still stands  

It’s almost as if he plays for the worst team in the league coached by a head coach that has never seen success. 

He doesn’t play for Miami and no coach In the league has a better system for him. It was built and tailored for him and he still sucks. Imagine if he was in a traditional pro style offense
  • Like 1

17 hours ago, honolulu horn said:

Passing numbers in the increasingly offense-friendly NFL -- esp Kingsbury's pass-happy version -- are nothing to crow about. Lil guy is winless in three starts and has led the Cardinals to the 8th-worst points differential in the entire NFL.  

Plus he's a twat. 

Indeed, but then you compare him to his peers, and he's not exactly the worst qb in the nfl.    Even on a terrible team with no Oline, the rookie is still having a comparable or better season to a handful of nfl veterans.  I suspect he'll get better as he gets more experience and comfort.  It's a lot different when you dont have the best oline in the country anymore, they'll learn that fast.

16 hours ago, Neonmoon said:

Let me know by what game or year he figures it out, then we can agree on when I can laugh

OK.