2020 Presidential Election -- Biden v Trump: Sleepy Joe vs Dopey Don [Results begin on page 409]

Patrick Bateman

1 minute ago, UTperks said:

Will  VPilf become a thing?

Well, someone tried that already I think....

image.jpeg.f219cbf09693bfb41bf0bdefa3a04508.jpeg

(unless I'm mis-remembering that the potatoe was selected because he'd be attractive to female voters)

Edited by NWBuck
  • Hook 'Em 1

Someone on CNN, didn’t catch his name, was sterling the Republican case for feeling confident. Said that they’ve been registering a full third of all the attendees at their rallies, who didn’t even vote in 2016. That’s part of their basis of a silent red wave. Then he detailed the Republican ground game that’s been running for 4 years now. 

naturally since I have ptsd it feels like a legitimate possibility. 

6 minutes ago, SydneyCarton said:

Someone on CNN, didn’t catch his name, was sterling the Republican case for feeling confident. Said that they’ve been registering a full third of all the attendees at their rallies, who didn’t even vote in 2016. That’s part of their basis of a silent red wave. Then he detailed the Republican ground game that’s been running for 4 years now. 

Yeah- that’s the one and only thing Trump has done right for the GOP. They are winning the registration game in the upper Midwest and Florida. I seriously seriously doubt it’s enough to move the needle- but if they somehow make it past the finish line by low 5 figures in vote total in a state that will be the reason they did it (narrator-they won’t). 

35 minutes ago, SydneyCarton said:

I was watching- it was Van Jones. And it makes no sense because act most he’s talking about 6,000 spread out all over the country. 

Thousands more MAGAers have died from COVID than this nonsensical take. 

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, The Ace of Aces said:

I was watching- it was Van Jones. And it makes no sense because act most he’s talking about 6,000 spread out all over the country. 

Thousands more MAGAers have died from COVID than this nonsensical take. 

Considering the people that show up to these rallies and their high motivation for voting against their most important political interest - continuing to breathe and not die - it's not that shocking.

14 minutes ago, SizzleChest said:

Considering the people that show up to these rallies and their high motivation for voting against their most important political interest - continuing to breathe and not die - it's not that shocking.

No but the way he portrayed it was batshit crazy (but he’s turned full heel so he’s playing a bit anyway). He said they weren’t in any poll - in the same breath he said he had poling showing they were no voters. It doesn’t pass the sniff test.  It’s rabble-rousing, nothing more. Pure noise. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, SydneyCarton said:

One important thing to remember when listening to a Trump operative.  They lie.  Constantly.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

31 minutes ago, SizzleChest said:

Considering the people that show up and their high motivation for voting, I’d be shocked if any weren’t already registered, let alone 1/3. 

Can you imagine driving all the way out to ABIA, parking in the lot closer to 71 than the airport itself (because you're poor), getting on that slow ass shuttle and making 47 stops before you get to the actual airport. Then going through security plus whatever extra nonsense they have going on for Trump. Then walking all the way out to the tarmac, standing around on black asphalt waiting for likely hours. All to get the privilege of watching him roll up in an airplane, waddle his fat ass down some stairs, give a zero-effort 30 minute speech, then waddle his fat ass back up to his airplane, knowing he'll probably be back in the Whitehouse before you get home.

What a privilege.

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

37 minutes ago, Pato del Muerto said:

Considering the people that show up and their high motivation for voting, I’d be shocked if any weren’t already registered, let alone 1/3. 

also consider these boneheads travel to multiple rallies like the grateful fucking dead.  no way there's 1/3 new, unregistered people, and likely also not 1/3 that haven't already been to several other puppet shows over the past year.

• Hook 'Em 1

3 minutes ago, henrygandorf said:

also consider these boneheads travel to multiple rallies like the grateful fucking dead.  no way there's 1/3 new, unregistered people, and likely also not 1/3 that haven't already been to several other puppet shows over the past year.

2 minutes ago, Longhorn_Fan68 said:

Shit, that never occurred to me 

One step further. Trump probably has an extra plane of people he just flies the country to cheer him at rallies 

6 minutes ago, henrygandorf said:

hits close to home

DKYhfRoXoAAkmX8.jpg:large

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, henrygandorf said:

let's just rank hot chicks left to right.

With the rank number in the position of the girls in the picture or does the number represent the position of the girl in the picture listed from hottest to least attractive? 

• Hook 'Em 1

3 minutes ago, henrygandorf said:

let's just rank hot chicks left to right.

1 minute ago, heso said:

With the rank number in the position of the girls in the picture or does the number represent the position of the girl in the picture listed from hottest to least attractive? 

Or maybe it's like reading Arabic, where you go right to left.

26 minutes ago, heso said:

Don’t start this shit again, damn near destroyed TOS.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1