2020 Presidential Election -- Biden v Trump: Sleepy Joe vs Dopey Don [Results begin on page 409]

Patrick Bateman

2 hours ago, Section4Row36Seat8 said:

regardless of your definition, what she is pedaling sounds pretty crappy to me. If I bust my butt I'd hope I get recognized for it. And if I slack off and the other guy busts his butt I'd hope he would get rewarded more than me.  I don't want to end up in the same place for unequal work and talent. Whats the incentive to try if we all end up in the same place.  I guess in my earlier scenario Usain Bolt has to come back and pick me up and carry me across the finish line because I'm so damn slow? While that sounds all touchy feely and wonderful, all it is ultimately gonna do is make him sit around playing x box and drinking tigerclaw while he waits for me to catch up so we can cross the finish line together. 

We're so glad you could return to this group two years after you arrived here and made your last post about the Colorado baker discriminating against gays:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Brisketexan said:

No, no, see, even the IDEA that he’s calling for violence makes you a “kook.”

First: You're not a kook, you're a loony. Totally different.

Second: I've said repeatedly that it is not merely the idea that he's calling for violence, but that you think it'll set off some kind of civil war.

Third: The fact that you repeatedly get these things wrong only reinforces the point that you're a loony, totally detached from reality.

First: You're not a kook, you're a loony. Totally different.
Second: I've said repeatedly that it is not merely the idea that he's calling for violence, but that you think it'll set off some kind of civil war.
Third: The fact that you repeatedly get these things wrong only reinforces the point that you're a loony, totally detached from reality.

I’m wrong that Trumpers have committed and continue to commit violence?

I may be a loony, but at least I don’t deny reality.

And no, I don’t think we’re going to have an “armies lined up against each other” civil war. I do think we’ll have material violence. And I am confident that if Biden wins, we’ll have ongoing sporadic acts of terrorist violence. I’m not going out on a limb here, dude. I’m just repeating what the FBI has warned against. If I’m a loony for predicting right wing violence, then so is the FBI.
  • Hook 'Em 2

4 hours ago, Ignatius said:

You just described both sides of my family tree. You and I differ on what we hope for as far as their voting, but it is an interesting  dichotomy - people who are otherwise conservative but can’t get worked up about illegals because they’re not only a fundamental part of that economy for 100 years, but also (over time) like another extension of the family. My grandad’s head hand, Jesse, and his family had Thanksgiving dinner with us every year; he was a pallbearer at his funeral.

The man outside he works for me, his name is Mariano. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 2

4 hours ago, Longhorn_Fan68 said:

Welp, Joe just locked down the suburban white kid vote 

I'm far too many pages behind to actually get caught up by reading every post on this fast moving thread but just wanted to point out that the very first shot in this is Austin taken above the I-35 bridge over Town Lake with downtown in the background.

That is all.

• Hook 'Em 2

Sooo, I read some twitter and reddit threads of people that have seen the Hunter Biden stolen laptop pics and the dude spent a lot of time partying with hos and drugs...and I saw some pics. Blurred but um....well damn. He has a big dick. Like baby arm big. And since according to Workaholics, dad dicks are always bigger, Joe is packing real heat.  I don't know why but that information makes me feel calmer knowing all the small mushroom dick energy of Trump will be gone.  I just feel it reduces the whole nuclear football danger thing.

Sorry, should I have put this post in random things that don't warrant a thread?  It seems to fit here since this is a Trump V. Biden item. 

• Haha 2

41 minutes ago, GRHorn said:

As I pointed out back in 2016, another key factor for understanding minority support for Trump may be that minorities often hold antipathy toward other minority groups. As a consequence, even if we understand many of Trump’s policies and rhetoric to indeed be racist, minorities could support Trump precisely because his rhetoric or policies seem to target other minorities, whom they also dislike.

Imagine linking an opinion piece that basically says support from minorities is up because parts of those minority groups are also racist towards other minorities and they are embracing it with Trump; then thinking said piece paints a good picture of your candidate. The article points out the obvious that Trump has put racism back on the menu like it's 1960 again and he's gaining support from the racist fringe of those groups. MAGA!

little_rock_integration_protest.jpg

egerton-010-communists.jpg

Sooo, I read some twitter and reddit threads of people that have seen the Hunter Biden stolen laptop pics and the dude spent a lot of time partying with hos and drugs...and I saw some pics. Blurred but um....well damn. He has a big dick. Like baby arm big. And since according to Workaholics, dad dicks are always bigger, Joe is packing real heat.  I don't know why but that information makes me feel calmer knowing all the small mushroom dick energy of Trump will be gone.  I just feel it reduces the whole nuclear football danger thing.
Sorry, should I have put this post in random things that don't warrant a thread?  It seems to fit here since this is a Trump V. Biden item. 

Yeah, I couldn’t imagine why in the world somebody would take in a laptop to get fixed and then never come back to pick it up. Hunter just showed the world he has a 9-inch cock without doing anything illegal. Hunter playing 4-D chess here.
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 2