2020 Presidential Election -- Biden v Trump: Sleepy Joe vs Dopey Don [Results begin on page 409]

Patrick Bateman

1 hour ago, PenelopeWitherspoon said:

I'm in line at my polling place.  It opened at 6 AM.  I got here at 5:55 and the line is already 4 blocks long.  

NYC early voting had 1.1M people vote, but early voting is new to NYC, so big numbers most likely today.  Polls don't close until 9.

NYC Election Commission could learn a thing or two from Harris County.

Ok, it took me about an hour.  Tons of people voting.  Felt good to vote against the Cheeto in Chief and cast my vote for Biden/Harris.  For my assembly district, there were 6 races.  Voted in only 2/3 as all the judges (2 races) were Democrats l, and I knew nothing about any of them so decided to abstain in those races.

• Hook 'Em 6

what's the general consensus today on voter turnout nationwide for the whole election?  60%?  65%

210mm people in this nation over 18.  Out of 330mm.  (I realize not all of them are eligible to vote, let alone registered).  Just remember Trump voters are only 30% of that adult figure, not the 40-50% they constantly spew incorrectly.  

7 hours ago, burntorangebongos said:

Sooo, I read some twitter and reddit threads of people that have seen the Hunter Biden stolen laptop pics and the dude spent a lot of time partying with hos and drugs...and I saw some pics. Blurred but um....well damn. He has a big dick. Like baby arm big. And since according to Workaholics, dad dicks are always bigger, Joe is packing real heat.  I don't know why but that information makes me feel calmer knowing all the small mushroom dick energy of Trump will be gone.  I just feel it reduces the whole nuclear football danger thing.

Sorry, should I have put this post in random things that don't warrant a thread?  It seems to fit here since this is a Trump V. Biden item. 

I mean, if one of the only possible true xx chromosomes on this page wants to talk about dicks, I don’t think you are going to get any objections.

13 minutes ago, Lobo said:

Meh, if they lied about who they're gonna vote for on the way in, pretty easy to lie about who they voted for on the way out.  

The secret Trumper is so much more real than we realize.  It will be studied for a century at University levels.  

It's the other phenomenon we don't talk about.  How can a single candidate have such a bifurcated electorate?  Either they're wearing Trump gear 24/7, with Trump shit on their cars, and screaming online or in person to anyone within ear shot about how wrong they are, and how right Trump is.  Or they just blend in casually with whatever's going on, maybe read a facebook feed or Qanon thread under the covers at home with the lights off and then will discretely vote for Trump on Election Day.  You wouldn't know anything about their political allegiances.  It's a strange and binary disposition with these folks.  There's no just normal Trump voter, at least that I've seen.  Somebody that won't bring him up, but if asked, will have a canned and passionate answer about why they support him.  By support, we donated $100, politely asked our closest family members to vote for him, maybe a yard sign or bumper sticker but just the one, watched a few of his rallies on TV-not all, will be bummed out if he loses but wouldn't lose much sleep over it, will continue to follow his twitter and activities after he leaves office and wish him and his family all the best as we move on with our lives.  I don't know a single fucking Trump voter like that.  Either they announce it from a block away or they never mention him at all despite their support for him.  Fucking-a weird.  

There are literally tens of millions of those people. You probably just surround yourself with others who think similarly to you. (That’s not a knock, btw)

• Fuck You 1

18 minutes ago, immamac said:

And GA. 

Election will legitimately be called by 10PM est. We will have a good idea of Texas going blue with early exit polls. If they arent favoring Trump at all in major cities or only favoring him +5 it's over before and we can probably expect texas to be called very soon after poll close if not before. 

The election could be called tonight if Biden is picking up Ws in the sunbelt. If Trump holds onto the southeastern states we're going to have to watch a clusterfuck go down in the midwest over the course of the coming week/weeks.

I really wouldn't make too much of exit polls either way. Too much of a partisan split with regard to mail/early vs election day voting. Them trying to account for all that makes getting a good sample pretty hard.

3 minutes ago, Lobo said:

what's the general consensus today on voter turnout nationwide for the whole election?  60%?  65%

210mm people in this nation over 18.  Out of 330mm.  (I realize not all of them are eligible to vote, let alone registered).  Just remember Trump voters are only 30% of that adult figure, not the 40-50% they constantly spew incorrectly.  

Don't care about nationwide. Texas will have 70%+ turnout overall making this a completely moot point. 

enchuben---tens of millions of which one?  When I was typing "We" up there, that was me being the silent Trump voter.  I'm not one.  I think that's been pretty obvious on this forum.  Yeah, most of the ones I know are that second type, the shadow voter.  What I want to know is why doesn't he have voters like my third example the "we" in my example?  Why doesn't he have just normal, vocal voters?  

Edited by Lobo

1 minute ago, gmr548 said:

The election could be called tonight if Biden is picking up Ws in the sunbelt. If Trump holds onto the southeastern states we're going to have to watch a clusterfuck go down in the midwest over the course of the coming week/weeks.

I really wouldn't make too much of exit polls either way. Too much of a partisan split with regard to mail/early vs election day voting. Them trying to account for all that makes getting a good sample pretty hard.

Yeah southeastern states holding Trump is doomsday unless Texas pulls through. 

The more you look at the data though the less it's likely for GA to go to Trump and without GA it's hard to win anything for Trump. 

27 minutes ago, Homercles said:

What’s the consensus best place to watch results roll in?  CSPAN?  Not interested in breathless hosts wildly gesturing at flashy graphics and amped up, sometimes incorrect commentary...I’ll get that from Hugo here.  

I like the NYTimes for county by county results online.  Two places I’m going to be watching: Lake, Summer, and Marion in Florida,   And Mecklenberg and Gaston in North Carolina.  

the first three are the Villages.  If Biden can lose competitively there, then Florida is a real dem possibility. The second are the Charlotte suburbs.  If Biden can win Gaston, and fight to a draw in Mecklenberg, then RDU should be able to carry the state for him. Also: the discrepancy between Cooper and Biden should give us a general idea of what ticket splitting may look like.

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, immamac said:

Yeah southeastern states holding Trump is doomsday unless Texas pulls through. 

The more you look at the data though the less it's likely for GA to go to Trump and without GA it's hard to win anything for Trump. 

Yeah GA is interesting, there is definitely a lot of smoke about things not looking good for Trump/GOP in GA, both in terms of polling trends and anecdotal "GOP sources" reporting. And it hasn't had quite the same track record of underestimating Republicans in the polls as NC or Florida. Apparently they are expected to count a little slower than FL or NC so we may be up late for it, but I do want to see what happens. Kind of hard to believe just because of pre-existing conceptions, but something definitely seems up.

11 minutes ago, horncyclist said:

Trump having an election morning fatal heart attack or stroke would be the perfect ending to the series finale.

But if he shows up in the season premiere, taking a shower and surprising the hell out of Victoria Principal, I’m gonna be pissed.

Edited by Vito Andolini
  • Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Bozo_Casanova said:

Appeal rejected, clerk cuts down to a single location at the Toyota Center.  Also I heard they may cancel the rodeo. 

Just to clarify, the appeal isn't rejected. Just the motion to enjoin drive-thru voting today.

• Hook 'Em 1

9 minutes ago, South Austin said:

No, I want that fucker alive to see America boot him out of the White House.

About that....  I hope one of you fucks lives in DC and had the foresight to build a killdozer in your garage over the last year.

By all logic, this is the most clear cut race since Clinton beat Dole, if not Reagan over Mondale. But damn if Trump finds that one small path to victory because his lies flipped just enough Midwest votes.

I know that many are worried about the potential of Biden hurting them personally with higher taxes or what-not, but in their heart they must know that Trump is bad for America. Do we want leaders that are liars? And I don’t mean that politicians always tell us what we want to hear but someone that lies about everything.

Vote for someone that you are proud to see in the White House.

45 minutes ago, Bateshorn said:

I like the NYTimes for county by county results online.  Two places I’m going to be watching: Lake, Summer, and Marion in Florida,   And Mecklenberg and Gaston in North Carolina.  

the first three are the Villages.  If Biden can lose competitively there, then Florida is a real dem possibility. The second are the Charlotte suburbs.  If Biden can win Gaston, and fight to a draw in Mecklenberg, then RDU should be able to carry the state for him. Also: the discrepancy between Cooper and Biden should give us a general idea of what ticket splitting may look like.

Look at Pinellas and Duval in Florida as well. Biden wins there, its game over.

20 minutes ago, Bozo_Casanova said:

Appeal rejected, clerk cuts down to a single location at the Toyota Center.  Also I heard they may cancel the rodeo. 

Rage for cancel the rodeo. Still makes me sad. But the +1 rage. Bc I ain’t hatin the player, just the game. 

Edited by Wulaw Horn

3 minutes ago, Pancho said:

They’ve already been tweeting that Rs are voting 2.5 to 1 in pinellas this morning

Who is they and how do they know?  Just precinct people?

i have this feeling what happened in Dixville Notch is going to play out around the country with white people flipping votes. Like maybe 5,6, 8,10 percent of his voters. That shit adds up when you’ve literally pulled a squeaker out of your ass. 

• Like 1