2020 Presidential Election -- Biden v Trump: Sleepy Joe vs Dopey Don [Results begin on page 409]

Patrick Bateman

23 minutes ago, Old Freak Nasty said:

Like a Trump loss today means anything in regards to the Trump political future.  The 2024 GOP candidate will be Trump Jr.  4 years of Trump news network is going to be shouting it to base.  A polished turd like Tom Cotton has no fucking shot at it even though he thinks he's in prime position once Cheeto endorses his son (if he's still around, that is).

A Trump loss, especially if he loses the Senate, will mean a lot of really pissed off Republican politicians out of a job, and a lot of really pissed off BMDs who just watched all of their time/money/efforts go down the shitter.  Almost all of them wanted another candidate to win the primary in 2016. 

Anybody running in 2024 as Trump Jr. is not going to get very far.  Not to mention a huge chunk of Trump's base will have died off between now and then due to old age.

5 minutes ago, Poe It Up said:

The past few days have been so bizarre. I'm among the Republicans that thinks Trump ultimately loses, but I'm quickly learning that there are fewer of us than I imagined. Many of them are not prepared for a Biden victory, if that should happen. 

I have a few relatives who refuse to accept anything but a Trump win.

The resident Qanon family member now keeps telling anybody who will accidentally listen, how many disappointed people there will be when Biden loses.   Odd thing is, just a few days ago, she was openly acknowledging that "it seems like Biden will win."

It's creepy as fuck, it really is.  Cult is an apt description.  And the sad thing is, almost to a person, none of them have given this much of a shit about a politician before.

Just now, atomheartbevo said:

I have a few relatives who refuse to accept anything but a Trump win.

The resident Qanon family member now keeps telling anybody who will accidentally listen, how many disappointed people there will be when Biden loses.   Odd thing is, just a few days ago, she was openly acknowledging that "it seems like Biden will win."

It's creepy as fuck, it really is.  Cult is an apt description.  And the sad thing is, almost to a person, none of them have given this much of a shit about a politician before.

This is my goal through the holiday season...finding these morons within the family and just ignoring the fuck out of their opinions going forward.

Have one brother who is prime candidate...   Surprisingly, nobody on the in-laws' side of the ledger.   Yet.   I have a mission.

6 minutes ago, atomheartbevo said:

A Trump loss, especially if he loses the Senate, will mean a lot of really pissed off Republican politicians out of a job, and a lot of really pissed off BMDs who just watched all of their time/money/efforts go down the shitter.  Almost all of them wanted another candidate to win the primary in 2016. 

Anybody running in 2024 as Trump Jr. is not going to get very far.  Not to mention a huge chunk of Trump's base will have died off between now and then due to old age.

And Covid

45 minutes ago, Francisco 2.0 said:

So they've met and connected w/ world leaders and Fortune 100 CEOs.  But, what percentage of those leaders thought the Trumps were all morons?  I can't imagine exposing the trump family brain power would be a positive thing. 

Just now, CooterBrown said:

Voting traffic is really light in Travis County right now with most polls showing no wait. Hopefully, we didn't blow our load in early voting and can get some good numbers added to the count today.

i'm in travis. i know literally zero people that are waiting until today

• Hook 'Em 1

4 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

Nope.

Yep.

Yep.  It will be administered properly and no longer be a threat, per his ads.

All excuses are off the table when cheeto boy departs.

Seriously.   If it's all his fault, then own the outcome afterwords.

Edited by slorch

1 hour ago, Pescado_Rojo said:

I'm more worried about the senate and the Texas house than the presidential. 

Estoy preocupado por los todos. 

52 minutes ago, heso said:

I voted for Biden. if Trump wins I want eggs Benedict. If Biden wins I want a bacon egg and cheese on an everything bagel. See how that works?

• Hook 'Em 1

11 minutes ago, DigglerontheHoof said:

So they've met and connected w/ world leaders and Fortune 100 CEOs.  But, what percentage of those leaders thought the Trumps were all morons?  I can't imagine exposing the trump family brain power would be a positive thing. 

Donald J. Trump ᵖᵃʳᵒᵈʸ on Twitter: ""He's a fucking moron."-Rex Tillerson  on @realDonaldTrump #NeverForget #MAGA… "

• Hook 'Em 2

Just now, slorch said:

No he said his first item of business is to get COVID under control.  Plus add that to the rights constant talking point that the numbers are all fabricated and it will magically go away on the 4th.

I swear it’s like Trumpkins all take a class in how to be disingenuous.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Rage+1 1

3 minutes ago, slorch said:

All excuses are off the table when cheeto boy departs.

Seriously.   If it's all his fault, then own the outcome afterwords.

So you're saying all the GOP people who have been arguing that trump is in no way to blame for all the COVID deaths and that it's all the Dem governors' fault will suddenly start blaming Biden?

Yes, we already knew that.

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, SimonBolivar said:

tumblr_ns9dm7ZAzJ1rpizwwo3_250.gifv

Evidently, your gif is too political.  LOl

I tried to share it on FB over 2 hours ago, to lighten the mood and give my military buddies a nonpartisan laugh.

Still not approved...  lolz.    Maybe they think I am advocating martial law...

Just now, slorch said:

Evidently, your gif is too political.  LOl

I tried to share it on FB over 2 hours ago, to lighten the mood and give my military buddies a nonpartisan laugh.

Still not approved...  lolz.    Maybe they think I am advocating martial law...

Haha what a world. If BoB is wrong then I don't wanna be right.

Edited by SimonBolivar
  • Hook 'Em 1

And, take the people putting in a Trump breakfast order and fire them, castigate them and try to make them a non human. That’s what I have learned from reading my betters on this board. If you don’t take this opportunity to cull the herd you are a terrible human being. Just ask brisket. You are a Nazi enabler. 

If you vote for Trump, you are in fact a Nazi enabler. Either because you are an actual deplorable, or, more charitably, through stupidity, gullibility, partisanship or a sort of benign indifference to all things political.

Now, how we treat the piece of shit is entirely another matter. The two should not be conflated.

I have a 2020 Trump voting employee who will not be fired after he votes for Dotard. But he has reached the top of his shit ceiling - employment wise. He obviously has neither the brains, good judgement or morals to hold any position of authority in a group that values those things. He is not a racist or misogynist or homophobe, per him.....but loooooves him Walton and Johnson on the radio.....and loves all things Trump.

Like Milton in Office Space not getting paid, one day he may realize he is not advancing - or being brought on trips the more highly valued employees attend - or assigned important projects. He’ll leave or he won’t. But I’ll never advance him or do anything to facilitate that advancement- ‘cause Trump vote in 2020.

It is like my dad taught me: you can sometimes learn all you need to know about a person by simply playing a round of golf for a $5 Nassau. 2020 Trump voter is like that.
  • Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 4

2 minutes ago, Dirk X West said:

So you're saying all the GOP people who have been arguing that trump is in no way to blame for all the COVID deaths and that it's all the Dem governors' fault will suddenly start blaming Biden?

Yes, we already knew that.

it seems to be the play to run...

14 minutes ago, CooterBrown said:

Voting traffic is really light in Travis County right now with most polls showing no wait. Hopefully, we didn't blow our load in early voting and can get some good numbers added to the count today.

Yeah but there a lot more polling locations for election day. We could have really good numbers without long lines especially as 65% of the electorate has already voted.

Have two family members posting on facebook on the election.  one is an entreaty to our lord and savior that the country will be guided to the correct and holy decision and elect trump. the other is an entreaty to our lord and savior that the country will be guided to the correct and holy decision and elect biden.

• Haha 1