2020 Presidential Election -- Biden v Trump: Sleepy Joe vs Dopey Don [Results begin on page 409]

Patrick Bateman

11 minutes ago, GRHorn said:

What was regarded about that post? If you’re confident in an easy victory you’re not moving the goalposts this early imo. 

Coach interviewed before the game: "You know, we just need to go out there and limit our mistakes and play solid football and if we do that, I think we can come out on top"

GRHorn: "Uh oh, this was supposed to be a blowout.  COACH IS MOVING THE GOALPOSTS ALREADY!!!!!!!!!"

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Haha 2

10 minutes ago, Valmy77 said:

If today were the Texas-OU game most of us would already be drunk so no.

OU game day I have my first State Fair Beer and corn dog around 8:15.  By 11:00 kickoff I've had my 5th beer. And by noon I've had a flask of Weller on top of that and opening the second flask.

• Hook 'Em 1

5 minutes ago, G650 said:

Another interesting data point I saw is Broward and Dade are exceeding turnout projection on election day so far.

Dade could be Trumpy Cubans or it could be the significant number of Democratic leaning voters that hadn't turned out yet. Or both. No real way to know there. Broward is definitely a good sign.

Just now, gmr548 said:

Dade could be Trumpy Cubans or it could be the significant number of Democratic leaning voters that hadn't turned out yet. Or both. No real way to know there. Broward is definitely a good sign.

Precisely 

4 minutes ago, Aqua Buddha said:

giphy-downsized-large.gif

Chuckling because that is EXACTLY the plan the my daughter and her friends have for tonight in Montreal.  A small gathering (they are on a semi-lockdown again) of two americans, and the rest Canadians and French, and they are going full-Canada for snacks -- ketchup potato chips, poutine.  And vodka.  Lots of vodka.

4 minutes ago, immamac said:

this seems very bad for Trump.

Yeah that is atrocious for Trump. His win in WI is directly attributable to lower Democratic turnout. He ran exactly in line with Romney.

Edited by gmr548
  • Hook 'Em 1

1 minute ago, formermav43 said:

Who doesn’t like poutine???

Now I am hungry and it just so happens a Canadian Poutine restaurant opened in Dallas near me.  I think I will go get a short rib topped poutine for lunch and then go into a food coma for the rest of the afternoon to take my mind off of the election.

• Hook 'Em 2

2 minutes ago, immamac said:

My wife just broke up a fight at the hill country galleria between a bunch of teenage looking kids wearing MAGA hats jumping another kid. She threatened to call the cops and they all ran off. 

The cops would join the MAGA squad

8 minutes ago, SimonBolivar said:

We were always going to own Wisconsin this go around (well last few weeks anyway). Just have to make sure it translates elsewhere.

HOLD!!!!

But after saying this TexAgs has assured me that Trump will win Wisconsin going away so you know that's nice. 

2 minutes ago, gmr548 said:

The cops would join the MAGA squad

Correct.

Remember, folks -- not only will the police not protect you....they will provide cover for those who intend to do violence.  The police are full MAGA, and they LOVE the prospect of a country where cracking skulls by jackboots is celebrated and rewarded.  And they're happy to prove it.