2020 Presidential Election -- Biden v Trump: Sleepy Joe vs Dopey Don [Results begin on page 409]

Patrick Bateman

23 minutes ago, SydneyCarton said:

I mean. All of those seem like hurdles he'll clear easily. Is that just me?

22 minutes ago, DigglerontheHoof said:

Florida, Ohio and Texas, for sure. 

21 minutes ago, SydneyCarton said:

I mean, PA seems like he'll win 60% of election day voting to me. Fuck, I assume this orange shitheel is going to win 60% of the election day vote in every state except NY, CA, and maybe IL. 

These are our concerns, dude.

Christ, I'm watching old episodes of The Cleveland Show because I can't take CNN/MSNBC just going around the country showing people voting.  "Here's Helen in Florida. She voted.  Back to you Anderson!"

Not tuning in until 9pm. No reason to people. Calm down and do something else for a while.
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

12 minutes ago, TexArcher said:

I don't think so.  Retarded people can't help their condition.  GR Horn, like many right wingers, seems bright enough to know better yet he/they support the GOP no matter what disgraceful depths it falls to.

I want to say he’s willfully ignorant of factual information, but I am not sure about the willfully part. 

3 hours ago, SimonBolivar said:

Same for my office. This morning I told my team to write down what they want for breakfast on Thursday if Trump wins and what the want if Biden wins and I'd buy it for them. Trying to keep things light and friendly as we get through the week.

i voted Biden...i'll take the chorizo, egg and bean on corn tortilla from Martha's on 19th.  if Trump wins, I'll take the chorizo, egg and bean on corn tortilla from Martha's on 19th.

13 minutes ago, Pancho said:

Christ, I'm watching old episodes of The Cleveland Show because I can't take CNN/MSNBC just going around the country showing people voting.  "Here's Helen in Florida. She voted.  Back to you Anderson!"

Well then you for sure don't want to go over Texags.  Took a brief tour over there a few minutes ago.  Trump landslide, Florida for Trump. and D voter suppression talk not going away. 

Not tuning in until 9pm. No reason to people. Calm down and do something else for a while.

I’ll flip it on but only to see if there are any stories about voter intimidation, Proud Boy activity. The results info won’t start until later this evening.

33 minutes ago, thepop said:

Is GR Horn actually retarded?

excuse my language

What was regarded about that post? If you’re confident in an easy victory you’re not moving the goalposts this early imo. 

Edited by GRHorn
  • Fuck You 2