2020 Presidential Election -- Biden v Trump: Sleepy Joe vs Dopey Don [Results begin on page 409]

Patrick Bateman

5 minutes ago, mdmost said:

I went on a random Thursday and waited less than 5 minutes. The biggest holdup was the Sheriff's deputy was changing out the ballot box. They had 25 voting machines at my place for early voting. They typically have maybe 5 on election day since it's done in a school auditorium. You'd be a moron to not take advantage of early voting this year. 

We only had three days, last Thursday, Friday, and Saturday. It was outdoors at the minor league baseball stadium for covid reasons. I checked regularly and followed social media and it was hours long the entire time. The shortest I heard of was 1 hour. Probably a function of a republican state that had a small window for early voting and only one location for the entire county.

4 minutes ago, SydneyCarton said:

I mean. All of those seem like hurdles he'll clear easily. Is that just me?

Those numbers look bad for Biden in Texas and Ohio, but I never thought they were going Biden anyway.

Florida is on the razor's edge. He'll be fine in PA.

1 minute ago, SydneyCarton said:

Cool. 11:05 am and I'm pretty sure just had the first anxiety attack of my life. This is like 24 hours of a close Texas/OU game. And it can fuck right off. 

Only your first? Come on man. You don’t think about our existential crisis every minute of every day? No? Just me? Cool cool cool 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 2

Just now, thepop said:

Is GR Horn actually retarded?

excuse my language

Not the best choice of using that word there to be honest. I would describe him as just misguided and completely uninformed of any news that contains factual information. There’s millions just like him all across this country. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, horncyclist said:

I'm struggling with how this massive turnout can't mean a Biden landslide. Those increases surely aren't coming from Maga. 

If the Florida electorate is really as split as it seems, I wouldn’t be surprised if the overage is more or less 50/50 as well. 

first polls close at 7 eastern, yes?

Whatever democratic fundraising organization got my email address is terrible at their jobs. Literally 10 times a day for the last week they send me an email that says "Ehrmagerd, Biden is toast!" or "We have no choice but to abandon Florida". Then the body says, "this is your last chance to correct this catastrophe, donate $x and it will be matched 900% by a super rich guy!" I guess this works since they do it, but damn, it makes me want to tell them to fuck off. 

Edited by 'stache

3 minutes ago, horncyclist said:

I'm struggling with how this massive turnout can't mean a Biden landslide. Those increases surely aren't coming from Maga. 

I don't know.  On one hand you have people that didn't like either Hillary or Trump that didn't bother to vote in '16 that are motivated to vote Biden.  On the other hand you have the working class white "MAGA" crowd that typically never vote that have somehow been convinced "Team Maga" = their favorite sports team.  I seriously doubt some of my wife's redneck family voted last time now they have Trump hats/shirts, etc.  I don't know what to think.

7 minutes ago, thepop said:

Is GR Horn actually retarded?

I don't think so.  Retarded people can't help their condition.  GR Horn, like many right wingers, seems bright enough to know better yet he/they support the GOP no matter what disgraceful depths it falls to.