Donald Trump 2018

TheFlyingBoat

8 hours ago, atomheartbevo said:

The Bush funeral procession was a big thing today with a lot of people.  

I’m betting Trump was partly pushing the fake poll numbers to divert attention.  He had to be so pissed that 41 was raking all of his press coverage this week, and that his only media coverage was about Cohen and Flynn.  

Some one should tell him that if he croaks, he will be the center of attention for the entire world.  Plant the seed, let dotard do dotard things.

Just now, Mo Horn said:

CNN with the news that Kelly and Trump have stopped talking and Kelly will be stepping down. Shocker. 

This seems so impossible I want to say it’s fake news but wouldn’t you avoid your boss if your boss was trump?    It also tells me that absolutely nothing is being done in the WH other than trump tweets.  Which is probably for the best.

Had to look up the Wiki on Weissman.

History includes prosecuting organized crime and Enron.  The 9-0 overturn was in relation to the prosecution of Arthur Andersen folks (over Enron) and the instructions the judge gave to the jury.  That's the horrible and "vicious prosecutorial past" Trump references.  

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, 4th&Five said:

I don't know why I find it fascinating but I almost always check how much time passes between his "to be continued" tweets.  

We know that no time is spent proofreading or contemplating whether or not to send.  So it takes him 10 - 15 minutes to type a few characters.  

I find the visual of a frantic paranoid old whose mind is spinning out of control, while his only outlet is feebly pecking away at his phone with his right index finger, to be amusing. 

• Like 2

Just now, brown water said:

I don't know why I find it fascinating but I almost always check how much time passes between his "to be continued" tweets.  

We know that no time is spent proofreading or contemplating whether or not to send.  So it takes him 10 - 15 minutes to type a few characters.  

I find the visual of a frantic paranoid old whose mind is spinning out of control, while his only outlet is feebly pecking away at his phone with his right index finger, to be amusing. 

I visualize him rage shitting with his phone in hand. Stephen Miller on the other side of the door watching the tweets and yelling what to type next. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

39 minutes ago, Ted Lange said:

From the article:

Tillerson said Trump rose to power by tapping into something that the American people felt very strong about and using the tools of the day such as Twitter  to do it.

"I will be honest with you, it troubles me that the American people seem to want to know so little about issues, that they are satisfied with a 128 characters," Tillerson told Schieffer.

Tillerson voiced those concerns even further in his conversation.

"I don't want that to come across as a criticism of him," Tillerson said. "It's really a concern that I have about us as Americans and us as a society and us as citizens"

Fucking truth.  

• Like 1

https://www.politico.com/story/2018/12/07/trump-2020-election-economy-recession-trade-war-1048197

President Trump himself appears to be prepping for a slowdown by identifying scapegoats. Chief among them, for the moment, is Federal Reserve Chairman Jay Powell. Just last week, Trump blamed the independent Fed for the drop in the stock market as well as a recent plant-closing announcement by General Motors. Speaking to the Washington Post, Trump said he was “not even a little bit happy” with Powell, whom he nominated to run the Fed.

Other advisers expect Trump to continue blaming Democrats for recent market weakness, as he and his aides did in the runup to last month’s midterm elections. One likely target is the presumed incoming House speaker, Nancy Pelosi, who is far better known than Powell to Americans beyond Washington.

Added to the scapegoat list will be any departing Cabinet or top White House officials, said a Republican close to the White House.

"He's going to blame Wilbur Ross for some of these problems once Ross leaves,” said the Republican. “And if any of his advisers walk, he'll blame them too."

1 hour ago, Mo Horn said:

CNN with the news that Kelly and Trump have stopped talking and Kelly will be stepping down. Shocker. 

Kelly leaving on non-speaking terms could mean the end game is rapidly approaching.  Over a year ago, an original Trump Russia conspiracy theorist, Louise Mensch, reported the 3 generals McMaster, Mattis, and Kelly were doing some heavy lifting not so much to keep the S.S. White House afloat, but to offer stability while the critically important counterintelligence investigation proceeded.  Trying to play along with that notion, I always found it hardest to believe Kelly involved in something like that since he otherwise has been such a convincing racist bootlick for Trump policy.  Perhaps now his work is done.  Pass the torch.

15 minutes ago, Chad Fuck said:

Does anyone else find it incredibly creepy that Dotus gives a shout out to Ohr’s wife in one of his morning shit tweets?

As if his pussy grabbing and father/daughter pics weren’t enough.

I have to admit I hit the googletrons to check out the lovely "Molly Ohr." After a few false returns, I learned that Bruce's wife is actually named "Nellie." I think this is him and her:

Image result for bruce molly ohr

Edited by bolverk
  • Like 2