Donald Trump 2018

TheFlyingBoat

Cheney is calling for Trump to start torturing people again.  Would be surprised if he doesn't get his wish.

“I think the techniques we used were not torture. A lot of people try to call it that, but it wasn’t deemed torture at the time,” he told Maria Bartiromo. “People want to go back and try to rewrite history, but if it were my call, I’d do it again.”

Fucker really should be water boarded.

https://www.politico.com/story/2018/05/10/dick-cheney-enhanced-interrogation-579910

Edited by Fozzz

1 hour ago, Anastasis said:

Lulz.  Rush Limbaugh did something stupid on the radio!  We're ALL gonna DIE!

Lulz.  One of the influential voices in this country is stoking paranoia and civil unrest at the idea of corruption in government being uncovered to a couple of callers while millions are listening who share their views.  

We get it, man.  You're too cool for school and nothing matters to you.  It's all just a game. 

How is he even still alive? Hadn't he had like six heart attacks by 2001? So many normal people die in their fifties and sixties unexpectedly, but the Dick Cheneys and Donald Trumps of the world always seem to live to be like 100.

47 minutes ago, Buzzrock said:

Dude, I said that in my post. But even after adjusting for that conservatives donate as much or more. That would seem to contradict the idea that they only care about themselves.

It’s not that I don’t believe you, but do you have a link to the study that removes church contributions? I’ve only seen it broken out by state, not political party. 

1 hour ago, sidis said:

Caller: I think that we’re all furious.

Of course you are. You never change. That's your monotonous mad-as-hell nature. Decades into post-Reagan Revolution America, your party controls the presidency, the House, the Senate, majority of state legislatures, and due to the fact your party ignored the Constitution you claim to revere when it comes to guns, has appointed the majority of Supreme Court justices. Yet Occam's Razor be damned, someone else is responsible for sabotaging your life and this country, in this case, stealth lib Mueller. Don't change, I know you won't.

• Like 8

22 minutes ago, Tom said:

Lulz.  One of the influential voices in this country is stoking paranoia and civil unrest at the idea of corruption in government being uncovered to a couple of callers while millions are listening who share their views.  

OMG, Rush is stoking civil unrest! Conservatives have all lost their minds. We're fucked. That's a wrap. Republic over!

Or maybe it's just a lunatic on AM talk radio rambling with a brain damaged fat man and we shouldn't extrapolate that lunacy to the entire right half of the political spectrum.

I mean, that transcript barely registers compared to some of the right out nonsense on that show during the Obama administration. 

Edited by Anastasis
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Anastasis said:

OMG, Rush is stoking civil unrest! Conservatives have all lost their minds. We're fucked. That's a wrap. Republic over!

Or maybe it's just a lunatic on AM talk radio rambling with a brain damaged fat man and we shouldn't extrapolate that lunacy to the entire right half of the political spectrum.

Well, if you don’t fall in line with what Rush was saying, you don’t fall on the right half of the spectrum anymore.  It’s been co-opted by the ramblings of a brain damaged lunatic. Both Rush and Trump. That’s where we are. 

8 minutes ago, Anastasis said:

I mean, that transcript barely registers compared to some of the right out nonsense on that show during the Obama administration. 

While I agree with your basic take, there is something more chilling about people forming lynch mobs when it's to support the current regime rather than to oppose it.  Because if the regime views them as an asset rather than a threat, it's a whole different kind of problem. 

• Like 2

46 minutes ago, Tom said:

We get it, man.  You're too cool for school and nothing matters to you.  It's all just a game. 

If Rush Limbaugh’s audience were to suddenly disappear, the company that makes Rascal scooters would go under. 

• Haha 1

52 minutes ago, wildcat09 said:

How is he even still alive? Hadn't he had like six heart attacks by 2001? So many normal people die in their fifties and sixties unexpectedly, but the Dick Cheneys and Donald Trumps of the world always seem to live to be like 100.

No shit.  George Harrison and Tom Petty are dead, but that POS Cheney is still alive.  

Fucking sickening. 

42 minutes ago, Jive Turkey said:

Well, if you don’t fall in line with what Rush was saying, you don’t fall on the right half of the spectrum anymore.  It’s been co-opted by the ramblings of a brain damaged lunatic. Both Rush and Trump. That’s where we are. 

Over a generation ago there was a popular right wing conspiracy theory that Dwight Eisenhower was a commie stooge.  Books like None Dare Call It Conspiracy sold millions of copies.  People like Rush have always been around.

2 hours ago, High Plains Drifter said:

Why don't they march on Washington?

Well, probably because:

1) too fat and lazy to actually exercise

2) too stupid to navigate to and around a large city

3) too poor to afford a plane ticket

4) can't spell well enough to make a coherent sign

5) too scared of all those people they might see in an urban environment

Their rascals won’t make it through the streets of DC

1 hour ago, wildcat09 said:

At least we get Keith Richards and Willie.

1 minute ago, Storm the Field said:

Payne going with the "I didn't hear that despicable remark b/c my producers were talking in my earpiece, but if I had, I totally would have called him out on it."

And, of course, the only proper response to that is: BULLSHIT.

Another Trump sycophant who sold any semblance of soul or integrity that he had at the altar of Trump.  The ONLY reason a Trumpkin EVER apologizes is when they get caught in something too heinous to defend.  Period.  

He heard it.  It favored his new God, so he was okay with it.  Occam's Razor.

4 minutes ago, kevwun said:

Decorated pilot, POW for 5 years and longtime Senator who is currently dying of cancer.  Still they'll throw him right under the bus in the name of Trump without blinking.

yeah that was rough to listen to 

7 minutes ago, Storm the Field said:

Payne going with the "I didn't hear that despicable remark b/c my producers were talking in my earpiece, but if I had, I totally would have called him out on it."

sounds like he has what it takes to run for office

3 hours ago, Jive Turkey said:

Like father, like son. Divorce ain’t even final and he’s dating a vapid nookie girl, who just happens to work at Fox News.

She's fallen from Gavin Newsome all the way down to this fuckhead?  Not sure she can fall much lower.....maybe Eric.

1 hour ago, Storm the Field said:

Lulz.   As former military, I would never condone such a statement against a Vet.

Oh yeah?  What's the story with the guy who made the comment? 

Oh, he's former military. 

John McCain, John Kerry......man, Republicans sure love the troops.  They love them so long as they fall in line and it's politically convenient for them.  Speak against the cause and they'll throw any troop under the bus and piss on their legacy.  

• Like 1

I mean, sure, why not.  Our country has turned into a fucking telenovela, why NOT add a plot twist involving a rapper, his personal basketball league, and Qatari bribes?  Truth.  Fiction.  I freely admit that I can't possible tell you the difference anymore.

Ay Dios Mio!

Edited by Brisketexan

3 hours ago, wildcat09 said:

Darth Sion lives in a decaying body held together by hate.   

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, TheStoicPaisano said:

The Daily Mail? Do you believe in Batboy, too, Hugo?

Hey, I just said it was an unbelievable headline that looks too ridiculous to be news but if the allegations in the lawsuit filed turn out to be accurately reported, what then? 

Batboy is real too BTW.

3 hours ago, Anastasis said:

so you're right about it not registering compared to the histrionics during the obama presidency and i don't disagree that rush's influence could be relatively constrained to self-reinforcing nutters...

but we as a country did elect donald trump president of the nation with 62,984,828 votes.  that's some extrapolation...

Jesus.

A White House official mocked Sen. John McCain’s brain cancer diagnosis at an internal meeting on Thursday, a day after the Arizona Republican announced his opposition to President Trump’s nominee for CIA director, Gina Haspel.

Special assistant Kelly Sadler made the derisive comments during a closed-door White House meeting of about two-dozen communications staffers on Thursday morning.

“It doesn’t matter, he’s dying anyway,” Sadler said, according to a source familiar with the remarks at the meeting.

54 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

I mean, sure, why not.  Our country has turned into a fucking telenovela, why NOT add a plot twist involving a rapper, his personal basketball league, and Qatari bribes?  Truth.  Fiction.  I freely admit that I can't possible tell you the difference anymore.

Ay Dios Mio!

If it will bring Ugly Betty back I will cosign.

6 minutes ago, Francisco 2.0 said:

Seriously.  It's JUST like going to the aggy v. LSU game, and hearing them holler "beat the hell outta t.u., WHOOP!"  It's over, you dumbfucks.  We don't even play each other anymore.

What the fucking fuck?  There's no redeeming these mouthbreathers.  None.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Tom said:

John McCain, John Kerry......man, Republicans sure love the troops.  They love them so long as they fall in line and it's politically convenient for them.  Speak against the cause and they'll throw any troop under the bus and piss on their legacy.  

You can add Mueller to that list.

5 hours ago, wildcat09 said:

cheney2.jpg