Donald Trump 2018

TheFlyingBoat

9 minutes ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

Maybe he’s answering questions with Mueller’s investigators? 

Executive time today is coloring some nice new pictures for his meeting with Putin and updating the Burn Book after his meeting last night with Senators about SCOTUS.

Susan Collins: This bitch is the nastiest skank I have ever met.  I bet she fucked like, 5 mooses in Maine.

Murkowski: She made out with a hot dog. Because in Alaska, that's all they have.

Heidi Heitkamp: Ugly cow is going to vote no on my nominee, AGAIN. Someone told me she voted for Gorsuch, but that is totally fake news.

Manchin: He's cool but like, he doesn't love coal as much as I do.

3 hours ago, pdmd_api said:

Has this been posted yet? You know just GOP reps who openly don't care about our voting security (unless it benefits the browns).

That quote is astonishing. I assume the next thing he said was NOT "And that's why we have to be extremely vigilant in protecting our elections from outside influence"

2 hours ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

His biggest flaw. It’s why he gets walked all over by Putin and the Republicans.  

Sometimes you need to spill blood for the republic.  We aren’t there yet.  But you can’t act like that’s never even an option.  It may be the last option.  But it’s there...

16 minutes ago, Red Five said:

Our president spends his time slamming the US press and the FBI and the DOJ and is spending the Fourth of July in Russia. This is fine.

The press has done a fine job of killing their own credibility.  Trump has made their worst instincts come out.  Generational damage has been made to their standing. 

https://www.axios.com/trump-effect-92-percent-republicans-media-fake-news-9c1bbf70-0054-41dd-b506-0869bb10f08c.html

79% of independents.

Edited by GRHorn
  • Like 1

10 minutes ago, GRHorn said:

The press has done a fine job of killing their own credibility.  Trump has made their worst instincts come out.  Generational damage has been made to their standing. 

https://www.axios.com/trump-effect-92-percent-republicans-media-fake-news-9c1bbf70-0054-41dd-b506-0869bb10f08c.html

79% of independents.

That just tells me that Goebbe...I mean trump has done a good job with his propaganda. 

• Like 1

79% of independents.

The president of the United States routinely calls the press the enemy of the American people.

Now the administration is flat-out lying about the deficit:

President Trump's top economic adviser said Friday that the federal deficit is “coming down rapidly,” contradicting estimates by nonpartisan analysts, Congress's official scorekeeper and a branch of the White House.

Larry Kudlow, director of the White House's National Economic Council, said on Fox Business that stronger economic growth was creating enough new tax revenue to bring down the deficit.

“The deficit — which was one of the other criticisms [of the GOP tax law] — is coming down, and it's coming down rapidly,” Kudlow said. “It's throwing up enormous amounts of new tax revenue.”

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/wonk/wp/2018/06/29/trumps-top-economic-adviser-says-deficit-is-coming-down-rapidly-contradicting-all-available-data/

I'm sure this will upset all of the Republicans who care so deeply about this issue. 

10 minutes ago, MaybeACoordinator said:

Coe stole two songs from mama's friends -- he jacked the melody for "Field of Stone" from Townes Van Zandt and he just straight jacked "Piece of Wood and Steel" from Richard Dobson. So around that time my parents hosted a party and all those dudes -- TVZ, Dobson, Guy, (maybe) Earle, Steve Young, Coe, probably Billy Joe -- were there. Basically the cast of Heartworn Highways. And mama took the cover of Coe's current album and propped it up vertically against the toilet tank, so that all the dudes there were pissing on it all night long. (Intentionally wayward aim.) Coe didn't know why everybody was looking at him and laughing until he went in there to take a leak and saw his piss-stained album cover staring back at him. 

Poor Coe just wanted to be accepted, and thought he had really made it into the in crowd of the best young Nashville songwriters, but the thieving little shitheel did steal those songs, so fuck him.  

Now THAT is how you cool story, gentlemen.

42 minutes ago, MaybeACoordinator said:

Coe stole two songs from mama's friends -- he jacked the melody for "Field of Stone" from Townes Van Zandt and he just straight jacked "Piece of Wood and Steel" from Richard Dobson. So around that time my parents hosted a party and all those dudes -- TVZ, Dobson, Guy, (maybe) Earle, Steve Young, Coe, probably Billy Joe -- were there. Basically the cast of Heartworn Highways. And mama took the cover of Coe's current album and propped it up vertically against the toilet tank, so that all the dudes there were pissing on it all night long. (Intentionally wayward aim.) Coe didn't know why everybody was looking at him and laughing until he went in there to take a leak and saw his piss-stained album cover staring back at him. 

Poor Coe just wanted to be accepted, and thought he had really made it into the in crowd of the best young Nashville songwriters, but the thieving little shitheel did steal those songs, so fuck him.  

Good. David Allen Coe is a piece of shit. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Ted Lange said:

Good. David Allen Coe is a piece of shit. 

Mama told me years after the piss episode that he'd been a punk in prison. 

I do like his son Tyler. He's got two great podcasts going right now: Cocaine & Rhinestones (history of country music) and Your Favorite Band Sucks. He and his dad haven't spoken for years, so he's got that going for him.  

• Like 1

2 hours ago, SubliminalHorn said:

That just tells me that Goebbe...I mean trump has done a good job with his propaganda. 

So good that his propaganda is working with Dems too?

1 hour ago, Red Five said:

The president of the United States routinely calls the press the enemy of the American people.

Of course it's bad to paint anything with one big brush, but are the elements of the media that routinely mislead people really friends of the American people?  

The press misleading people is nothing new imo. Nowadays it's just easier to check them on it and since their power has been threatened they're lashing out and acting like fools. 

Interesting, I thought Polls were biased  too.... but just like the media, Rs love and point to it when it says what they want to hear,  that’s the biggest problem, most people only want to hear their side of things.  Any fluctuations and the media is biased/ lying.  Of course lying is perfectly fine when it’s done by the President, multiple times per day....

33 minutes ago, GRHorn said:

Of course it's bad to paint anything with one big brush, but are the elements of the media that routinely mislead people really friends of the American people? 

Agreed. Fox 'News' is definitely not a friend of the. American people.

So, fucking Howard Stern has-been Stuttering John managed to reach Trump by telephone posing as Sen. Bob Menendez.  

Talked to the orange moron for 5 minutes about immigration and SCOTUS.

"Congratulations, Bob.  You've had a tough time and you've been treated very unfairly".

Fucking amateurs. 

Edited by Gil Bang

55 minutes ago, GRHorn said:

The press misleading people is nothing new imo. Nowadays it's just easier to check them on it and since their power has been threatened they're lashing out and acting like fools. 

Can you give me an example of a mainstream media outlet (obviously, not including Fox News) purposefully misleading people? With all this "fake news" talk out there, I rarely see reports that are wrong, and the few times they are, they are immediately corrected. 

25 minutes ago, Gil Bang said:

So, fucking Howard Stern has-been Stuttering John managed to reach Trump by telephone posing as Sen. Bob Menendez.  

Talked to the orange moron for 5 minutes about immigration and SCOTUS.

"Congratulations, Bob.  You've had a tough time and you've been treated very unfairly".

Fucking amateurs. 

1 hour ago, MaybeACoordinator said:

Mama told me years after the piss episode that he'd been a punk in prison. 

I do like his son Tyler. He's got two great podcasts going right now: Cocaine & Rhinestones (history of country music) and Your Favorite Band Sucks. He and his dad haven't spoken for years, so he's got that going for him.  

We need a story time thread for you and other posters like canecutter.

No. Trump calls them that so that when they report on him, people like you won’t believe them.

6 minutes ago, Red Five said:

I could give you about a thousand examples of the president purposefully misleading people. Does that count?

I suppose if you were somebody that believed every word out of the President's mouth, then you would think the media is fake. 

Trump: 1+1 equals 3 

CNN: Actually, 1+1 equals 2 

Trump's Base: Haha, CNN is fake news, they just said 1+1 equals 2, FAKE NEWS, Trump told us the truth, it equals 3. 

• Like 3

2 hours ago, GRHorn said:

That’s how fascism works

3 hours ago, MaybeACoordinator said:

This is the greatest story ever told. Who is your mama?

44 minutes ago, bad_teammate said:

Raw Story

@RawStory
 White House ‘scrambling’ to find out why Trump called back prankster from Air Force One https://www.rawstory.com/2018/06/white-house-scrambling-find-trump-called-back-prankster-air-force-one/

1:04 PM - Jun 29, 2018

Answer: It's because he's a fucking moron.

It won't be surprising when we find out he snapchats/facetimes with Putin.