Donald Trump 2018

TheFlyingBoat

12 minutes ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

This is the most infuriating thing about Kasich lately.  He was my choice among the GOP but his recent pearl clutching and Trump minimizing has been a disappointment.

”I hope Mueller doesn’t find anything because it would be awful for the country.” Kasich recent talking point that drives me up the wall because Trump’s treachery is right in front of his fucking face.

Grow a fucking pair Kasich and call a spade a spade.

It's concern trolling. He's gearing up for a primary challenge. 

I was expecting more from Kasich. He had a chance to come off as being far more presidential than Trump and instead sounded like someone who is still hedging his bets.

Santorum ripped him a new one too then the hosts push harder and he started to walk some of it back. Kasich started strong went on a rant then mumbled it through. Still nothing like what we’ve seen before on the Russia probe

36 minutes ago, InkaUtexas said:

Nations do and it won't end, but you don't fucking forgive them for it and hide the evidence. 

Russia is not and never will be our friend. 

LOL, I know the girl in your av pretty well.  Doctor from Toronto.  Visited here July 4th.  Fairly easy on the eyes...  

Carry on...

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Huckleberry said:
3 minutes ago, Newdoc said:
There’s a lot better people to quote about Trump than Comey. 

Why? Because Trump said he's untrustworthy and a liar? At this point that's a ringing endorsement.

Because he’s a self aggrandizing book peddler.  Is he a hero now? Because I bet he wasn’t one in 2016.

27 minutes ago, Message Board User said:

I cannot believe I voted for this guy in the primary:

Profiles in Courage right there.  That's the same guy that toured a kiddie immigrant prison and didn't ask one single question because they told him he couldn't ask any questions.  He's a U.S. Senator.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, ChiTownDoc said:

LOL, I know the girl in your av pretty well.  Doctor from Toronto.  Visited here July 4th.  Fairly easy on the eyes...  

Carry on...

I know it is the cloak room and we are all pissed off, but there are rules Sir. My av does not count if you have pictures. 

let her know she is appreciated on the Surl. 

5 minutes ago, InkaUtexas said:

I know it is the cloak room and we are all pissed off, but there are rules Sir. My av does not count if you have pictures. 

let her know she is appreciated on the Surl. 

I'll get right to work - where the hell do we host pics that actually work here?  I'm a tard with tech (not to be confused with a techtard)...

And I'll shoot her a text...although if she sees half the shit I post here this may backfire...

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, cmontexas said:

Wtf is Southwest Texas? 

There's South Texas and there's West Texas and the Hill Country

That sounds like while growing up in San Antonio, we would always say we were from the Northside or maybe  Northwest side.  We just didn't didn't want to be West side. 

1 hour ago, Rex Kramer said:

Future loves laughing while Rome burns. He’s trolling. And he’s funny. He’s like the Minister of Silly Walks. 

Yeah, he's just sarcastic as all hell.  And I think he was studying for the MCAT.  That will drive anyone half nuts. 

1 minute ago, Loch Ness Monster said:

How can Trump still be President?

He trusts Russian intelligence over any American intelligence agency. Ship him off to Russia, get a new a new President.

Hey!  If you don’t like it, you can go back to Russia!  Which is actually a pretty reasonable country that, when you think about it, hasn’t done anything to us that the US  doesn’t also do to its adversaries.  

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Loch Ness Monster said:

How can Trump still be President?

He trusts Russian intelligence over any American intelligence agency. Ship him off to Russia, get a new a new President.

I hit on this earlier.  Much of this country sympathizes with Russians much more closely than they do with 'libs' on the coasts/big cities etc.  Hey Russians are bigoted?  Cool - so am I!  They brawl in the jungle and train their hooligans to fuck with other countries fans at the World Cup?  That sounds much cooler than these safe space loser libs.  Above all they hate colored/gays and a progressive agenda.  While Dotard has those 30% he feels emboldened and so do they.  It's a mess that we have no easy fix for.  Things are likely going to get a lot worse before they're better. 

• Like 2

47 minutes ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

Grow a fucking pair Kasich and call a spade a spade.

my last hundred bucks says the rooskies let kasich know they know about some stuff he did.

that's what's so awful about all this sir valence crap.  you can't fart in a tin cup anymore that somebody doesn't hold up a number card, and as soon as anybody knows something, everybody who has the connections and the bucks knows it, too.

I cannot believe I voted for this guy in the primary:

Rubio is schitzoid. One day you’ll see him give a solid speech, the next he’s weirding out with a water bottle. I saw a clip of him earlier today, looked like at a conference, talking about Trumps comments. He was calm and relaxed, but still was able to convincingly explain why Trump’s comments were so fucked up. And then he pussies out with the tweet. Granted, hard to capture a thoughtful yet stern rebuke in a 140 characters, but then he should have screenshot something longer.

5 hours ago, Horn Under a Bad Sign said:

Where are ClearLake Horn, FCHorn, Sheeit, badmofo, Epi Quinn, Swam4Texas and all of the other water carriers for Trump who were on the old board?

badmofo is moderating the ghosttown that ShaggyTexas is now.  Swam is probably raping his mother. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

15 minutes ago, ChiTownDoc said:

I hit on this earlier.  Much of this country sympathizes with Russians much more closely than they do with 'libs' on the coasts/big cities etc.  Hey Russians are bigoted?  Cool - so am I!  They brawl in the jungle and train their hooligans to fuck with other countries fans at the World Cup?  That sounds much cooler than these safe space loser libs.  Above all they hate colored/gays and a progressive agenda.  While Dotard has those 30% he feels emboldened and so do they.  It's a mess that we have no easy fix for.  Things are likely going to get a lot worse before they're better. 

The difference is the Russians don’t care if their bigotry is captured on social media,

the alt-right in the US?  Yeah, they started getting really fucking shy when people outted a bunch of them and jobs started being lost, or they started being booted out of school.

1 minute ago, atomheartbevo said:

The difference is the Russians don’t care if their bigotry is captured on social media,

the alt-right in the US?  Yeah, they started getting really fucking shy when people outted a bunch of them and jobs started being lost, or they started being booted out of school.

That’s temporary.  Just wait...the goal is for that to become the new normal.  I’m not saying it will happen...but it will at least tilt more in that direction before it gets better.  

Fuck, I hope I didn’t just put up the bat signal for a ‘we all gonna die’ Brisket post.  

That’s temporary.  Just wait...the goal is for that to become the new normal.  I’m not saying it will happen...but it will at least tilt more in that direction before it gets better.  

Fuck, I hope I didn’t just put up the bat signal for a ‘we all gonna die’ Brisket post.  

3c553bf54be98c46d0586bad346fb91f.gif
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, ChiTownDoc said:

Their moms get extra bitchy when they lose their jobs and can’t cover the cost of their smokes and PBR.

Meekly raises his hand. 

Were you a member of GUN RIGHTS ORGANIZATION as well?  Unfortunately, I was at one point.

Both of these. Dead serious. Long history of voting largely GOP, and was a member of the NRA for quite some time. Bailed on the NRA first (sweet lord, they started going batshit in the 90s). But, you know, I’m just another libtard.

“Shameful, disgraceful, treasonous: Three of the descriptions of what President Donald Trump did today in Helsinki.   Asked whether he believes American intelligence or the Russian thug standing next to him, President Trump declined to stand up for his own people and instead embraced Vladimir Putin. “  - Shepard Smith, Fox News Host

• Like 2