Donald Trump 2018

TheFlyingBoat

1 hour ago, retread said:

I don't even know how much personal beliefs play into their decision making. Seems like raw power is the main goal. Whatever it takes to get there.

"personal beliefs" is poor wording on my part. I'm alluding to the anti-immigration, white nationalist, send us back to the 1950's vibe that is MAGA. 

8 minutes ago, Ghost of LL said:

I just used it in the chain-restaurant thread, and it may be my favorite "WTF" gif ever.  But I have no idea the backstory.

It's great to see the variation in expressions.  The guy over his right shoulder just stares and blinks once.  The gal over his left shoulder swallows hard to maintain composure.  The two women behind her give quick - "what did she just say" looks to each other.

A $40 million yacht owned by Education Secretary Betsy DeVos was reportedly untied from the dock at a northern Ohio marina and set adrift.

The captain of the 163-foot yacht, named "Seaquest," called the Huron Police Department early Sunday morning when the crew realized the boat was floating in the Huron Boat Basin, The Toledo Blade reported.

The yacht hit a dock, causing between $5,000 and $10,000 in damage, the newspaper added, citing a police report.

Investigators are hoping surveillance footage will show who untied the yacht from the dock.

It is one of 10 boats owned by DeVos and her family, according to the newspaper.

It is unclear why the Michigan family's boat was in northern Ohio, the Blade noted. 

DeVos is one of the wealthiest members of President Trump's Cabinet.

Business Insider reported in February that DeVos and her husband, former Amway CEO Dick DeVos, have an estimated net worth around $1.3 billion.

http://thehill.com/homenews/administration/398936-betsy-devos-40-million-yacht-set-adrift-by-vandals

10 boats.

No one understanding what new graduates in student loan debt or struggling teachers are going through quite like DeVos. I mean, now she can't use this yacht until it's fixed. WHY WON'T THE SUFFERING EVER END???

26 minutes ago, Ghost of LL said:

By the way, what did Huckabeef say that earned this response from Terry Moran:

giphy.gif

I just used it in the chain-restaurant thread, and it may be my favorite "WTF" gif ever.  But I have no idea the backstory.

president is revoking security credentials of people who are politicizing his treason

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/video/briefing-room-white-house-considers-rescinding-security-clearances-56764826

~11:45 start, gif at 12ish

14 minutes ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

A $40 million yacht owned by Education Secretary Betsy DeVos was reportedly untied from the dock at a northern Ohio marina and set adrift.

The captain of the 163-foot yacht, named "Seaquest," called the Huron Police Department early Sunday morning when the crew realized the boat was floating in the Huron Boat Basin, The Toledo Blade reported.

The yacht hit a dock, causing between $5,000 and $10,000 in damage, the newspaper added, citing a police report.

Investigators are hoping surveillance footage will show who untied the yacht from the dock.

It is one of 10 boats owned by DeVos and her family, according to the newspaper.

It is unclear why the Michigan family's boat was in northern Ohio, the Blade noted. 

DeVos is one of the wealthiest members of President Trump's Cabinet.

Business Insider reported in February that DeVos and her husband, former Amway CEO Dick DeVos, have an estimated net worth around $1.3 billion.

http://thehill.com/homenews/administration/398936-betsy-devos-40-million-yacht-set-adrift-by-vandals

maybe she can sell it to her dick brother and he can start a navy. 

4 minutes ago, Gil Bang said:

i mean, it's whatever

Ryan: “Russia is trying to turn Ukraine against itself.”

Rodgers: “Yes. And that’s...it’s sophisticated and it’s, uh...”

Ryan: “Maniacal.”

Rodgers: “Yes.”

Ryan: “And guess, guess who’s the only one taking a strong stand up against it? We are.”

Rodgers: “We’re not…we’re not…but, we’re not.”

McCarthy [referring to DNC hacking]:“I’ll guarantee you that’s what it is...The Russians hacked the DNC and got the opp [opposition] research that they had on Trump.”

Ryan: “The Russians hacked the DNC...

McHenry: “...to get oppo...”

Ryan: “On Trump and like delivered it to...to who?”

McCarthy: “There’s... there’s two people, I think, Putin pays: Rohrabacher and Trump...[laughter]...Swear to God.”

Ryan: “This is an off the record...[laughter]...No leaks...[laughter]...alright?!. This is how we know we’re a real family here.”

Scalise: “That’s how you know that we’re tight.”

[laughter]

Ryan: “What’s said in the family stays in the family.”

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

16 hours ago, texas08 said:

BETTER HOPE THERE ARE NO TAPES!!!!!!!

Prepare to be put behind bars you piece of shit. Better yet, just flee....better than paying for your sorry ass in federal prison.

Count me on the side for prison.  We could shaggy-source a shanking in the shower courtesy of MS-13.  Double rate if they get a video of the guy saying "YOU'RE FIRED!" during the act.

• Like 2

A $40 million yacht owned by Education Secretary was reportedly untied from the dock at a northern Ohio marina and set adrift.

Police released photo of "person of interest" in the case:

2429-600x0-c-default.jpeg

(pirated link from RPM in other thread)
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Goredho said:

Count me on the side for prison.  We could shaggy-source a shanking in the shower courtesy of MS-13.  Double rate if they get a video of the guy saying "YOU'RE FIRED!" during the act.

He could room with El Chapo and they could bitch about Obama together. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Gooby said:

Wouldn't something 163 feet long require something resembling a full time crew?  I mean, I'd think you wouldn't treat it like my 24' SeaRay and get a side-tie at the marina overnight.

She probably hires foreign workers or Trump University grads at minimum wage, part-time and no healthcare or benefits.

8 minutes ago, Goredho said:

Our DOTUS...

Kills net neutrality; Incredulous when the net does not remain neutral.

Awesome. I hope a person with a lot of Twitter followers tweets that @ his account.

"Are you saying you wish the Net was more...Neutral?"

• Like 1
  • Fuck You 1

2 minutes ago, Huckleberry said:

Awesome. I hope a person with a lot of Twitter followers tweets that @ his account.

"Are you saying you wish the Net was more...Neutral?"

Thanks, I leave it to Hugo.  I don’t even have a twitter account, let alone any followers.

25 minutes ago, Jive Turkey said:

All these comments and allegations that were once laughable are likely going to be proven to be true.

Pee tape is real.  So real.  Surreal.

On the day that the pee tape is inevitably leaked (no pun intended) I'm just going to leave work and go find a bar and get absolutely shithammered.

Why not, because on that day the entire world will have jumped the shark.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, TornACL said:

On the day that the pee tape is inevitably leaked (no pun intended) I'm just going to leave work and go find a bar and get absolutely shithammered.

Why not, because on that day the entire world will have jumped the shark.

We can join Brisket on the ledge with the scotch.

The Russian intelligence agency behind the 2016 election cyberattacks targeted Sen. Claire McCaskill as she began her 2018 re-election campaign in earnest, a Daily Beast forensic analysis reveals. That makes the Missouri Democrat the first identified target of the Kremlin’s 2018 election interference.

McCaskill, who has been highly critical of Russia over the years, is widely considered to be among the most vulnerable Senate Democrats facing re-election this year as Republicans hope to hold their slim majority in the Senate. In 2016, President Donald Trump defeated Hillary Clinton by almost 20 points in the senator’s home state of Missouri.

There’s no evidence to suggest that this particular attack was successful.  Asked about the hack attempt by Russia’s GRU intelligence agency, McCaskill told The Daily Beast on Thursday that she wasn’t yet prepared to discuss it.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/russian-hackers-new-target-a-vulnerable-democratic-senator