Donald Trump 2018

TheFlyingBoat

Except Nixon was a hell of a lot less crooked than Trump is and was certainly not nearly as shitty a human being.  Nixon would have never blown Khrushchev in a Helsinki hotel room.  If anything, Khrushchev would have blown him.  He was a criminal, not a traitor. 

Point of order: Nixon was a traitor. He actively worked to sabotage LBJ’s peace negotiations with the North Vietnamese knowing it would prolong the war and kill American soldiers. In short, he worked for the enemy to get himself elected. Traitor.

• Like 6

4 minutes ago, Ted Lange said:

Remeber that the next time those pieces of shit say it’s too soon to politicize a mass shooting. Phonies 

And yet nobody wants to rush to ban white dudes because of the guy that killed his pregnant wife and 2 kids in Colorado.  Shouldn't every single murder be a rush to blame large groups of people?

• Like 6

5 hours ago, Brisketexan said:

....fuck that.  Trumpkins need to be shamed all the way back into their holes.  Then, they need to be pursued down those holes with torches, till they disappear into the earth's inner abyss.  Then, toss the torches in after them.  Precisely because yes, things ARE THAT BAD.  These fuckers willingly collaborated with a conspiracy between a criminal syndicate and a corrupt foreign power, at the expense -- I believe fatal expense -- of our Republic.

Thus always to collaborators....

hqdefault.jpg

200w.gif

While I appreciate the sentiment, no amount of scotch would be enough to get me to follow Trumpkins into their holes.

Edited by Goredho
  • Like 1

46 minutes ago, Chad Fuck said:

Point of order: Nixon was a traitor. He actively worked to sabotage LBJ’s peace negotiations with the North Vietnamese knowing it would prolong the war and kill American soldiers. In short, he worked for the enemy to get himself elected. Traitor.

Good point. It was a treasonous act worthy execution, in my opinion. The war continued on for another 5 years resulting in thousands of unnecessary deaths. I am a little skeptical of LBJ's motives and whether if peace was ever attainable in '68. All of this happened before I was born so I only am familiar with what I've read about in books. I will say it's hard to read about politics in that era without coming away cynical.

2 minutes ago, atomheartbevo said:

Nearly 8:30am in Washington, and Dotard hasn’t found his phone yet.  The staff did a good job of hiding it.  

Maybe they put a picture of a salad as his home screen, so they know that fat fuck won't touch it. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, atomheartbevo said:

Nearly 8:30am in Washington, and Dotard hasn’t found his phone yet.  The staff did a good job of hiding it.  

After all this time, tearing the Oval Office and Residence apart, poor Donald never though to check in the gaping anal cavity of one Stephen Miller.  Nor was he suspicious why Miller kept calling the same number over and over again just to feel the vibrations.

17 minutes ago, DefinitelyNotHollywoodColt said:

Does anyone other than Brisket truly believe that Trump’s presidency stays intact and that he remains in office?

If Ds take Congress, 90% chance of impeachment (no conviction, but neuters him for next 2 years).  Ds take Congress unless they squeeze enough votes out of good economy and blacks kneeling (80% chance Ds take Congress).  So I guess that means  I see a 72% chance of impeachment. Maybe 10-20% chance of conviction.  

Yesterday was a good day for our country.

How so? He’ll claim fake news, blah blah blah, his approval will improve or stay the same, and will further confirm the ridiculousness of a huge part of our population. It will depress me even more that these people are so brainwashed they can simply call a criminal a criminal. “Lock her up! Email!”

Does anyone other than Brisket truly believe that Trump’s presidency stays intact and that he remains in office?

He’s right and I agree with him. What on earth makes you believe anything changes? He’s untouchable among his base, which includes most elected republicans.
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, SuingToGetAMessageBoard? said:

If Ds take Congress, 90% chance of impeachment (no conviction, but neuters him for next 2 years).  Ds take Congress unless they squeeze enough votes out of good economy and blacks kneeling (80% chance Ds take Congress).  So I guess that means  I see a 72% chance of impeachment. Maybe 10-20% chance of conviction.  

Does your math change if the investigation concludes trump colluded with Russia during the election and that he has been laundering illicit Russian money for over a decade?

4 minutes ago, DefinitelyNotHollywoodColt said:

Does your math change if the investigation concludes trump colluded with Russia during the election and that he has been laundering illicit Russian money for over a decade?

My dream scenario is he gets neutered at the mid-terms and impeached and convicted in October of 2020.  Pence is a weird dude.