Karen of the Year

cactusflinthead

29 minutes ago, purplepride95 said:

I would love for him to go in a Popeyes and pull this shit with there employees 

Like that guy would ever have the balls to go into a Popeyes.  That's a yellow-bellied chickenshit coward that knows he can act "tuff" all he wants in WalMart and nobody will crack his jaw.  Probably also loves to yell at little kids on his lawn.

I'm also starting the conspiracy that based on the head to toe Longhorn bedecking, it's an aggy troll.  Fight me.

Edited by Herpa Derpa
  • Hook 'Em 1

7 hours ago, Herpa Derpa said:

Like that guy would ever have the balls to go into a Popeyes.  That's a yellow-bellied chickenshit coward that knows he can act "tuff" all he wants in WalMart and nobody will crack his jaw.  Probably also loves to yell at little kids on his lawn.

I'm also starting the conspiracy that based on the head to toe Longhorn bedecking, it's an aggy troll.  Fight me.

You think he could never get away with that at a Popeye's? Why do you think that?

5 hours ago, WhatTheBuck said:

You think he could never get away with that at a Popeye's? Why do you think that?

Have you ever been in a Popeyes and observed there customer service? They don’t take any shit. He would without a doubt get dragged in Popeyes. 

Edited by purplepride95
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, WhatTheBuck said:

Reading comprehension. How does it work?  I said the guy would never go into a Popeyes.  Not one word about acting like a dick while there.

Try reading the past few posts again to get the context of my comment.  Then reread your comment to my comment and ask yourself where I said anything remotely close to your interpretation.  Also, note the last two sentences, indicating the post is tongue-in-cheek. Next, use these newfound skills to better respond to posts in the future.  Also, recognize that you might have an issue in understanding what you read.  This lesson brought to you by a typical Surly asshole.

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, purplepride95 said:

Have you ever been in a Popeyes and observed there customer service? They don’t take any shit. He would without a doubt get dragged in Popeyes. 

13 hours ago, purplepride95 said:

I would love for him to go in a Popeyes and pull this shit with there employees 

*their

• Hook 'Em 1

• 4 weeks later...

Had my first Karen experience in the wild this morning. She and her husband were super pissed that we had “commandeered the bridge that her taxes pay for” to take a few pictures.

366a429153df1d7fd96a98a93a21c175.jpg

Her husband took our picture and they stormed off to “file a complaint”. I couldn’t stop laughing.

• Hook 'Em 4

Had my first Karen experience in the wild this morning. She and her husband were super pissed that we had “commandeered the bridge that her taxes pay for” to take a few pictures.

Her husband took our picture and they stormed off to “file a complaint”. I couldn’t stop laughing.

If you did not yell “Hail Satan!” as they left, I are disappoint.
  • Hook 'Em 5

Did she use the word 'commandeered?' What's with these militarized Karens nowadays? It used to just be accosting the person folding the clothes at Kohl's and asking for the manager. Or pitching a fit over a piece of cloth worn on the face. Now it's escalated to tactical maneuvers. What's next, Karens on Segways with stun guns?

On 10/1/2020 at 1:44 PM, workswithseed said:

wow, that is some infinite patience right there. don't often say this but kudos to the cops for remaining calm and keeping order without pulling anything more lethal than pepper spray it looks like. 

i get her point and her frustration, but it's like she's never experienced bureaucracy or governmental fuckups before! good lord woman, calm the fuck down. they aren't saying you stole the car, they are agreeing with you and trying to fix it. whew. 

58 minutes ago, mchookem said:

wow, that is some infinite patience right there. don't often say this but kudos to the cops for remaining calm and keeping order without pulling anything more lethal than pepper spray it looks like. 

i get her point and her frustration, but it's like she's never experienced bureaucracy or governmental fuckups before! good lord woman, calm the fuck down. they aren't saying you stole the car, they are agreeing with you and trying to fix it. whew. 

You get her point? Because I sure af don't. 

She brought this shit show on herself. Plain and simple. If the cops had beat the shit out of her, and I was on the jury and saw this footage...? I don't think I'd be voting for her. 

No wonder some think that BLM is a bunch of crap. I don't think that, but no wonder some do.

• Like 1

re: 'her point'...it's pretty clear that the car is showing as 'stolen' in error in their system, the cops are actually in agreement that it's her car and it's obviously not stolen, there's an error in the database or something. she's pissed that she provided proof of ownership, and that they are agreeing with her but she still can't just leave at that point.

her reaction far exceeds the situation that we see. but that's usually the case, who knows what her history w/ cops is, what kind of day she's had, what sort of mental/emotional problems she has, etc....

regardless, those cops did well in that situation. i mean...that's how they're SUPPOSED to handle it. sadly, they often don't, we see cops escalating these situations all the time. ergo...#BLM.   

• Hook 'Em 4

6 hours ago, Buzzrock said:

How had y'all commandeered the bridge ?  You had manned posts at each end, and demanded they answer these questions 3 before passing ?

• Hook 'Em 3

50 minutes ago, Onboard 2.0 said:

How had y'all commandeered the bridge ?  You had manned posts at each end, and demanded they answer these questions 3 before passing ?

I'm confused.  I see the husband and the kiddo.  But the person with "hands on hips," is that the Karen?  Or is Buzzrock taking a picture of the husband taking the picture and we somehow have the other perspective.  Did Karen text the picture to Buzzrock?

Confused.  Need to see the manager.

Edited by dcbc
  • Hook 'Em 1

59 minutes ago, dcbc said:

I'm confused.  I see the husband and the kiddo.  But the person with "hands on hips," is that the Karen?  Or is Buzzrock taking a picture of the husband taking the picture and we somehow have the other perspective.  Did Karen text the picture to Buzzrock?

Pretty sure Karen is at the other end of the bridge in front of her cuck husband.

• Hook 'Em 1

Well something’s  definitely wrong with him. The only time I’m able to keep up with my husband’s stride when we’re walking is if he slows down intentionally or we’re at the grocery store and I’m buzzing through the aisles like General Sherman cause I want to be done. 

Edited by Mrs Whiggins
Grammar

Ummm yes calm the fuck down. She's lucky she didn't get a trip on the electric highway. Seriously, hats off to the responding officers for de-escalating that bitch.

5 hours ago, dcbc said:

This. The whole thing is a bit off. 

On 10/4/2020 at 2:31 PM, mchookem said:

to be fair, they did say she "needed to relax"

She's the kind of Karen that will raise all kinds of shit with you, about having a flag hanging up when it's not one of the designated holidays, but she will lose her absolute mind on fucking Facebook over the thought of NFL players taking a knee, even though she doesn't watch sports, outside of ice skating.

I don't mean this the wrong way, but are a lot of these karens "bigger" white women with blond hair? Reminds me of Burr's opening monologue on SNL last week. It sucks getting old, but damn there are ways to do it gracefully. 

See Bill Burr at 3:13:

No offense to any white woman here, because we see your grace regularly and I appreciate the sophistication.

Edited by washparkhorn

58 minutes ago, washparkhorn said:

Karen goes after her hair colorist . . . physically . . .. This is like some disease robbing people of common decency. 

https://www.reddit.com/r/FuckYouKaren/comments/j8t2uk/bye_robin/

The video is autoplay . . . ergo, a link rather than an embed. sorry.

Robin is a sad excuse for a human. But on the other hand, that salon owner knows how to take control and set a boundary. 

1 hour ago, washparkhorn said:

Karen goes after her hair colorist . . . physically . . .. This is like some disease robbing people of common decency. 

https://www.reddit.com/r/FuckYouKaren/comments/j8t2uk/bye_robin/

The video is autoplay . . . ergo, a link rather than an embed. sorry.

26. The hairdresser says Robin 26 times. Classic.