Karen of the Year

cactusflinthead

• 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Dr. Teeth said:

She looks at the white cop and says "shame on you" as if she wants to say something extremely racist. She could be a bitch with the black cop but she thought the white one would have her back.

That is exactly 100% what she was doing and it was obvious.

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Biff Tannen said:

Lol. I just needed some juice. 

And he got milk instead.  

11 months in, these people still have to get their 15 minutes of fame.  I wonder if you could back in time, what he'd say, "Uh, Mr. Warhol...when you said that everybody would be famous for fifteen minutes...did you mean the people that worship a gameshow host would refuse to not spread a deadly disease to another in order to enter a place of business to procure a case of 'two-buck chuck' to fuel them through another JFK, Jr. data dump?  And spread that video to millions of people in red hats as a sign of power." 

Andy, "I don't know the fuck you just said, but we're gonna snort and smoke everything you're holding right now and get to the bottom of this."  

1 hour ago, NWBuck said:

Are we sure that's not some sort of viral marketing campaign for Trader Giotto's Eye Bleach?

probably understands its an unwinnable case and just wants the world to see. make job easier, etc.

homegirl is gonna make a good police officer on a bad TV show soon enough. 

• 2 months later...
4 hours ago, RDCanecutter said:

So a Ukrainian and an Egyptian have a squabble about who belongs in Florida...

The Egyptian had no truck with the Ukranian woman and appears to have been willing to let her shop peacefully. Ukranian woman had issues.  I loved the "I have friends who are Muslim"  at the end, though. The "I have friends"  line is always the chef's kiss.    I wonder if her Muslim friends realize she doesn't think they are human?

• Hook 'Em 1

8 hours ago, Horn Under a Bad Sign said:

The Egyptian had no truck with the Ukranian woman and appears to have been willing to let her shop peacefully. Ukranian woman had issues.  I loved the "I have friends who are Muslim"  at the end, though. The "I have friends"  line is always the chef's kiss.    I wonder if her Muslim friends realize she doesn't think they are human?

They live in Canada, she met them at Niagra Falls, you wouldn't know them. 

• Haha 2

I love how she rants about how ugly the Egyptian woman is and how hideous her clothes are.  So much every accusation is a confession with these people.   

The whole thing of tearing others down to make themselves feel superior is getting old and worn.  Everybody sees it, but they just double down, because they know no other way to be.  It's been the mainstay of white's maintaining control for years.  

9780836985337-us.jpg

• Rage+1 3

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, TexLonghorn said:

Lulz. What a cunt. That was great. I bet her husband considered leaving her in the joint for a few days, just to avoid listening to her cunty, women-of-God opinion about, well.... everything. 

tumblr_ms6cn5AfCW1stc6eko1_500.gif

Edited by Blotto

On 4/12/2021 at 8:22 AM, pyrohornIII said:

I love how she rants about how ugly the Egyptian woman is and how hideous her clothes are.  So much every accusation is a confession with these people.   

The whole thing of tearing others down to make themselves feel superior is getting old and worn.  Everybody sees it, but they just double down, because they know no other way to be.  It's been the mainstay of white's maintaining control for years.  

9780836985337-us.jpg

Holy shit, I had to look that up.

That motherfucker claims to have spent $20,000 of his own dollars (over $250,000 in today's money) to get that published.

https://archive.org/details/thenegrobeastori00carrrich/page/n5/mode/2up

That was written by a man whose daughter, mom, or wife got caught fucking a black guy.

giphy.gif

• Rage+1 1

On 1/30/2021 at 6:39 PM, TwiceHorn said:

They might shoulda gone ahead and blown her head off.

Not sayin.  Just sayin.

They should've treated her like a minority and felt threatened.  At least maced or in recent events, gone for their taser and inadvertently fatally shot her.  Seems reasonable since it's how they expect law officers to preside.  Who could possibly object?

On 4/11/2021 at 12:30 PM, Brisketexan said:

“Empowered stupidity.”

It’s our new national brand.

They're filming their own crimes as if it's some kind of exoneration that allows them to be racist shitheals.  And the Constitution isn't some document that a person can claim as a defense for every bad behavior, ala Trump. The Constitution allows me to not wear pants at work if I don't wanna.  I'm gonna film myself using my testicles as paperweights around the office until the cops come to arrest y'all.  

Edited by Mdhorn

9 hours ago, atomheartbevo said:

Holy shit, I had to look that up.

That motherfucker claims to have spent $20,000 of his own dollars (over $250,000 in today's money) to get that published.

https://archive.org/details/thenegrobeastori00carrrich/page/n5/mode/2up

That was written by a man whose daughter, mom, or wife got caught fucking a black guy.

giphy.gif

Yeah, it's real.  I have one that was part of a collection I was given back when I was a teen.

12 hours ago, Dr. Teeth said:

Is this an old one or do all these look like Majorie Greene now?

foto.webp

WHERE I COME FROM

Born in Ohio and raised in California, my family and I uprooted our lives and moved to Lakeway, Texas in search of more conservative values. Currently, residing in Spicewood, we have fallen in Love with Texas and all its beauty. As a Psychology major from Arizona State University I always wanted to work with children and in recent years learned that my time and voice was best used advocating for them. I love children and know investing in them is investing in a better future. We can’t fail when we put children first. 

With an excellent track record in sales, fundraising, children's advocacy and community building I am a proven voice for children and parents. I will always put our children first and protect the most vulnerable. I will not be bullied and I will not back down for what is right.

I never thought about putting lipstick and heels on one of my thumbs and running it for school board, but now I see I can run them both. 

29 minutes ago, smuggs said:

foto.webp

WHERE I COME FROM

Born in Ohio and raised in California, my family and I uprooted our lives and moved to Lakeway, Texas in search of more conservative values. Currently, residing in Spicewood, we have fallen in Love with Texas and all its beauty. As a Psychology major from Arizona State University I always wanted to work with children and in recent years learned that my time and voice was best used advocating for them. I love children and know investing in them is investing in a better future. We can’t fail when we put children first. 

With an excellent track record in sales, fundraising, children's advocacy and community building I am a proven voice for children and parents. I will always put our children first and protect the most vulnerable. I will not be bullied and I will not back down for what is right.

Obligatrory:

giphy.gif

2 hours ago, smuggs said:

foto.webp

WHERE I COME FROM

this is the last thing you see before she unhinges her jaw and swallows you whole

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1
  • Haha 4