Deion Sanders "Coach Prime" Now At Colorado

Don Johnson

22 minutes ago, Mother mopar said:
2 hours ago, mdmost said:

And still, lose $10M damn. I knew they sucked for many years but I assume they were operating in the black.

Louis Vuitton ain't cheap. 

• 1 month later...
20 minutes ago, Mittens said:

Nothing ol' Neion can do about dick riding morons, and anyone on CFB twitter knows what a clown BBB is to begin with, but this is still pretty outlandish.

Eh. If you say stupid ass shit and double down on it enough times it just becomes the truth now. Elon out front shoulda told ya.

• 2 weeks later...

Unique recruiting style. 

In his first 14 months on the job as head football coach at Colorado, Deion Sanders has reeled in some of the top recruiting prospects in the nation, including offensive lineman Jordan Seaton and cornerback Cormani McClain.

Records obtained by USA TODAY Sports also show he never even had to leave campus to seal the deal with them or any others.

The university confirmed that "Coach Prime" has made no off-campus contacts with recruiting prospects since he was hired there in early December 2022.

By contrast, former Michigan head coach Jim Harbaugh had 145 off-campus contacts with recruits or their family members from Dec. 1, 2022 until he left for an NFL job earlier this year, according to data obtained by USA TODAY Sports in public-records requests submitted to several universities.  Texas coach Steve Sarkisian had 128 of these off-campus recruiting contacts since Dec. 1, 2022.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/ncaaf/2024/03/14/deion-sanders-colorado-football-recruiting-no-home-visits/72952639007/

He basically said the article that he didn't like was 100% accurate. That was the rant.

"I need to call this article out. They said I don't go on visits. That's bull mess. I never go on visits. Sorry, but I needed to get that said."

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 4

On 1/25/2024 at 8:07 AM, jdhorn92 said:

Deion entering the College game as Saban exits is the perfect metaphor for the current state of College Football.  The ethos of those two coaches could not be more different.....ethos being defined as the character, sentiment or moral nature of something. 

Just a perfect description of the new college football climate vs the old.  Transfers, tampering, mass roster turnover, NIL, 7/8 year guys playing in to their mid 20's... when was the last time any player was academically ineligible? 

Saban was the old way and now Deion epitomizes the new way.

Wasn't it that kid from UNC? Tez Walker? Or maybe it was because of his multiple transfers? I don't remember. I just remember he was ineligible for some reason.

He’s black him himself but somehow still super racist against blacks, thinking they mostly live in rat and roach infested housing.

Whereas I see mostly spotless new construction suburban homes in those in home visit pictures.

• Hook 'Em 1

13 hours ago, Spider2YBanana said:

Wasn't it that kid from UNC? Tez Walker? Or maybe it was because of his multiple transfers? I don't remember. I just remember he was ineligible for some reason.

Im not 100% but i think he was on his 3rd transfer, not a grad, but the 2nd time he didn't enroll, then went to UNC due to a medical deal with his family, NCAA finally acquiesced

Edited by jdhorn92
  • Like 1

10 hours ago, Vermin said:

He’s black him himself but somehow still super racist against blacks, thinking they mostly live in rat and roach infested housing.

Whereas I see mostly spotless new construction suburban homes in those in home visit pictures.

Don’t take his comments personally, Vermin

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 6

He asked if coaches visit portal guys?

Sark was at Bond's house the day after he entered the portal. Then Sark was at Niblack's house the day after he entered the portal. 

This guy is a huge egotistical, self centered piece of work. Thankfully I can't think of a single person in my life that's as unlikeable as this dude is on 2 minute sound clips. 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

On 3/24/2024 at 8:46 AM, Chooky said:

Some cities will be told "no."

Why would you even take this picture when you have an entire season to play before you hit the draft? Can you imagine if Quinn was posing with NFL team hats already, the shit storm that would cause?

This is some of the most cringe worthy shit ever at this point. A dude on a 4-8 team who is coached by his dad trying to call his shot in the NFL. Having the dad say which teams he will or won't play for. The sad part about all this is I bet he ends up on the Cowboys and turns that circus up even another notch.

Also the notion that the kid who got cooked for 300 yards by some random Stanford receiver is gonna be some top prospect after this year is just completely laughable.

Edited by Pam Cummings
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

17 minutes ago, Vertigo said:

Why would you even take this picture when you have an entire season to play before you hit the draft? Can you imagine if Quinn was posing with NFL team hats already, the shit storm that would cause?

this is a poorly done AI generated photo, just to be clear

This is some of the most cringe worthy shit ever at this point. A dude on a 4-8 team who is coached by his dad trying to call his shot in the NFL. Having the dad say which teams he will or won't play for. The sad part about all this is I bet he ends up on the Cowboys and turns that circus up even another notch.

Also the notion that the kid who got cooked for 300 yards by some random Stanford receiver is gonna be some top prospect after this year is just completely laughable.

He would be higher if he would pick a position and play it. Maybe he really stepped up his conditioning to Tavon Austin levels or something.

3 hours ago, The Dog said:

you haven't had to do anything "against the odds" kid. you've had all of the advantages - at least economically.

If his daddy had his way he would have gone to a wanna-be IMG called Prime Prep, but turns out there were a few hurdles daddy couldn't navigate to get that up and running . 

And by the way, 2 of the 4 CFP qbs were 'Texss 6a qbs'. 

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 2

you haven't had to do anything "against the odds" kid. you've had all of the advantages - at least economically.

He really should have gone the whole 9 yards and done this press conference from on the cross. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 4

Lolllll Arch Manning also overcame the odds and adversity of private school and access to millions of dollars worth of training. Truly inspirational stuff here.

On 1/30/2024 at 12:33 PM, Not a cat said:

This is all sorts of fucked up, IMO.

https://www.cbsnews.com/colorado/news/deion-sanders-gifted-new-home-boulder-colorado-sons-shilo-shedeur-deion-coach-prime/

His base from CU is $6mm per, plus endorsement deals from Aflac, KFC, etc., his NFL pension, etc.  Let's just say he's easily in the 8 figures per year.  

This has to be a publicity stunt, or prime is the most self absorbed man in the world.  Or both, more likely.

The house is in Longmont, CO, not Boulder. 

Longmont is to Boulder as Hackensack is to Manhattan.

"The only thing I like about New Jersey is the view it has of Manhattan."

image.png.b45d4f30230a6e9ee98ff59adae30064.png

The City of Boulder created a 5 mile buffer between Boulder, and the rest of the world.  Longmont is outside of the Open Space. You can see the tops of some of the CU buildings right at the base of the mountains.

With that said, playing golf in Longmont gives you a reason to take your eyes off the ball. The view of Long's Peak and the throat of Rocky Mountain National Park is spectacular.

image.thumb.png.dd58a6b1562ced1395334db23185b2df.png 

Re: Deion

The first time I heard of him, it was a clip of him lounging in a car, with is sun glasses and his bling, talking about me, me, me, and shit about everybody else. Fuck that POS.

But, his ratio of talking the talk to walking the walk is the benchmark. Most exiting player I've ever watched.

Too bad for his sons. Alligator mouth. meet humming bird ass.

Edited by PTINS
typo
  • Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

On 12/6/2023 at 6:24 PM, conVINCEd said:

I would quote myself from earlier in the thread, but I’m too lazy to dig it up.  He’s a conman.  A grifter.  Anyone who has lived in Dallas knows this.  He’s the Donald Trump of football coaches.

Difference between Prime and Donald Trump is that Trump would never be a head coach. He'd make a fine position coach, maybe a coordinator. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2