The Trump + Covid thread

Gil Bang

3 minutes ago, Gourmand said:

Wrong, it's not hard at all because it's not an actual false dichotomy but a dilemma forced by the side constantly arguing that government is inherently bad, getting elected on that premise, and then following through on the promise. 

It's the easiest con in politics and the cynical apathetic types eat that shit up while the rich and powerful continue to line their pockets at the expense of the middle and working classes. 

I think that you lost track of the post that you were responding to. 

6 minutes ago, StruggleBus said:

And masturbate furiously in the corner 

There's a different thread on a whole other floor for that.    This is the thread for pissing on the man that squatted on so many others less fortunate.  His party is still squatting but today we get to stand in line and pay our respects.  

• Hook 'Em 3

9 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

God. What a week. His taxes, parscale, the debate, Melanie tapes, an now Covid everywhere.

Seriously.....that’s like a fucking YEAR’s worth of shitshow for any other admin. This one crams it into a week.

The week isn’t over, either.

• Hook 'Em 1

24 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

God. What a week. His taxes, parscale, the debate, Melanie tapes, an now Covid everywhere.

Seriously.....that’s like a fucking YEAR’s worth of shitshow for any other admin. This one crams it into a week.

it's almost like he could shoot somebody and the Senate, DOJ and 60 million Americans would let him get away with it.  Well, almost.  Covid held him accountable.

Edited by Mdhorn
  • Hook 'Em 1

18 minutes ago, Queen Bitch said:

Why isn’t he taking HCQ?

according to TexAgs, he is. 😲

Punked Shank

AG

I actually see this as trump taking HCQ and zinc and coming out on top. Would shut the media up and make them squirm another worm over
this TexAgs Qanon thread is something else (cross-posted from the thread about Q here)
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Fudge Nuggets said:

Percentages say at least one of these shitheads has to die from it before this is over, right?  Or is everyone coming down with fake rona in order to duck whatever the hell else news is about to break?

Remember that "save this tweet" from the other day?  Shit, who would even know what that was about.  The Melania/Who gives a fuck story, I guess.

4 minutes ago, Mdhorn said:

There's a different thread on a whole other floor for that.    This is the thread for pissing on the man that squatted on so many others less fortunate.  His party is still squatting but today we get to stand in line and pay our respects.  

Exactly.

When the GOP decided to abandon any principles save ‘Fuck you I’ve got mine’, well, they have certainly ‘got it’ and now we’re going to watch it for the penny arcade that it is. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Celery Man said:

I'm not a fucking... parliamentarian or anything but if all the GOP turds at the Saturday nomination ceremony getting sick impacts their ability to move things forward, and the democrats don't take advantage, I'll subscribe to bad_teammate's newsletter.

oh yeah.. my post isn't a knock on him at all.  i just think it's hilarious that the dem's collective dick is hard until it runs into the slightest bit of resistance and then they're all "lol ok whatever just don't kill us" 

4 minutes ago, Fudge Nuggets said:

Percentages say at least one of these shitheads has to die from it before this is over, right?  Or is everyone coming down with fake rona in order to duck whatever the hell else news is about to break?

I think one of them got caught shoving a light fixture up their ass and now need plausible deniability.  One thing lead to another...

• Hook 'Em 1

• immamac changed the title to The Trump + Covid thread