The Trump + Covid thread

Gil Bang

Just now, Beau Vine said:

And every fucking camera missed it?

I was watching. Never saw feet approach but I guess the stairs could protrude enough that I wouldn’t see anything from under the belly of M1. 

having trouble believing that Donald trump would allow this multi-day hospital trip if he’s not feeling too bad. Everything he’s ever done belies this. 

4 minutes ago, Beau Vine said:

And every fucking camera missed it?

They're replaying it on FoxNews now.  He was wearing a suit and a mask.  And his hair was perfect.

Melania was not with him.  Meadows was.

Edited by Beau Vine

18 minutes ago, Mdhorn said:

So Biden is taking down his negative campaigning for this POS?  What did the POS do for McCain?  He still kicks his dead corpse.  He didn't like soldiers that got captured.  Losers.  Well, this loser may have deferred multiple times but karma eventually caught up with him and is kicking his ass.  This dumb f'k isn't nearly getting what should be coming to him.  He told Americans to drink bleach--bless his heart, he was just joking.  The man made fun of a handicapped reporter, Hillary for the flu and Biden for his mask and stuttering.  He's a huuuuge POS.  F'k em.  There's a price for deliberately pushing stupid to Americans.  A doctor is too good for this POS and his followers. Isn't there some thoughts and prayers available as a cure?  

I'm all for this. Biden is going to win. Why sink to Trump's level. What we're trying to do is re-establish some decency in the Oval Office and try to be more bi-partisan (if possible). That's the problem -- one side wins and spends the next 4-8 years settling scores and then it flips back the other way and it starts all over again.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Ghost of LL said:

He looked fine.

He had to.  It was maybe the most important public appearance of his entire presidency.   It tells us very little, but he had to pull that off.  Is he okay to walk like that?  Did he muster every bit of strength to pull it off?  No way of knowing.  But it was the only thing we were ever going to see.

3 minutes ago, JFKFC said:

He looked so much better than I expected. He looked fine. For him to be going to Walter Reed for a few days, his oxygen levels, or something, must be plummeting. 

Maybe they can open the windows and take the chopper to 20,000 feet.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1
  • Fuck You 1

2 minutes ago, JFKFC said:

He looked so much better than I expected. He looked fine. For him to be going to Walter Reed for a few days, his oxygen levels, or something, must be plummeting. 

If that was a normal person sure.  If he's a fat ass 70something AND the President...the minute he gets a fever you're moving him to the hospital for safety.  As I said, once someone starts to go downhill it can be very fast.  Now there's people his age and size who actually have zero issues but that's the point - it's a crapshoot.  There's no way somebody walks like that if their oxygen level is 'plummeting'.  

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1

Just now, JFKFC said:

Dude looks the same as always. I don't get why he is going to Walter Reed. 

Because that's exactly what you do with someone with his age and underlying condition when they are President of the United States.  Any other admin would refer to this as "standard procedure, for precautionary purposes and for testing and observation.  The president, while symptomatic, feels well otherwise, is in good spirits, and has great trust in the fine medical staff at Walter Reed.  He looks forward to speaking with the American people very soon."  Simple, transparent, calming, non-controversial.

This admin, though.....they live in a world of drama, lying, and dissembling.  Nothing they say is trusted, even when it's true.  It's a shitshow, and once a shitshow, always a shitshow.

He had to.  It was maybe the most important public appearance of his entire presidency.   It tells us very little, but he had to pull that off.  Is he okay to walk like that?  Did he muster every bit of strength to pull it off?  No way of knowing.  But it was the only thing we were ever going to see.

It’s gonna be analyzed more than the Zapruder film.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

1 minute ago, Mrs Whiggins said:

I don't know what COVID pneumonia is like, but regular pneumonia I was washing the car with a low grade fever and the next day I was in the hospital on an IV.

That's why they moved him to WRH today, less than 24 hours after a confirmed positive test, and not after he can't walk 5 feet without losing his breath.

I'm not doubting that the positive test is real. But what if he's totally asymptomatic but wants to play this to hilt to get all the political benefit that he can get?  Spend a few days at Walter Reed just hanging out. Then he "recovers" and gets a bounce in the polls.  

• immamac changed the title to The Trump + Covid thread