The Trump + Covid thread

Gil Bang

3 minutes ago, Macanudo said:

That might be best case scenario.  But after a solid 3 week stay at Walter Reed so he can't say this is no big deal.  he gets out right before the election and has like 6 days of very little campaigning.  He looks week, his base sees this for what it really is (an ass kicking disease) and he goes down in flames.

To dreeeeaaam the impossible dreaeeam...

So Biden is taking down his negative campaigning for DOTARD?  What did DOTARD do for McCain?  He still kicks his dead corpse.  He didn't like soldiers that got captured.  Losers.  Well, this loser may have deferred multiple times but karma eventually caught up with him and is kicking his ass.  This dumb f'k isn't nearly getting what should be coming to him.  He told Americans to drink bleach--bless his heart, he was just joking.  The man made fun of a handicapped reporter, Hillary for the flu and Biden for his mask and stuttering.  He's a huuuuge jacka's.  F'k em.  There's a price for deliberately pushing stupid to Americans.  A doctor is too good for this DOTARD and his followers. Isn't there some thoughts and prayers available as a cure?  
editing the obvious word for DOTARD.

Ha ha call him DOTARD again!

Just now, Buzzrock said:

If the narrative is “Trump is going to get crushed” then more D voters will stay home. They need some Abrams-level get-out-the-vote tactics.

One would think that running up the score would be a good motivator. If not that, the idea that some purple races could be swung blue with strong D turnout and weak R turnout. 

1 minute ago, JFKFC said:

I'm buying in to the notion that the delay in Trump going to the helicopter means something is very wrong.

One thing we know for damn sure - he at least looks like shit.  Otherwise he'd be parading around at least for a few steps.  He's a show pony.  

If the narrative is “Trump is going to get crushed” then more D voters will stay home. They need some Abrams-level get-out-the-vote tactics.
I'm pretty sure most democrats would inject themselves with COVID to vote against Donald Trump, even if he were dead.

11 minutes ago, Mdhorn said:

So Biden is taking down his negative campaigning for DOTARD?  What did DOTARD do for McCain?  He still kicks his dead corpse.  He didn't like soldiers that got captured.  Losers.  Well, this loser may have deferred multiple times but karma eventually caught up with him and is kicking his ass.  This dumb f'k isn't nearly getting what should be coming to him.  He told Americans to drink bleach--bless his heart, he was just joking.  The man made fun of a handicapped reporter, Hillary for the flu and Biden for his mask and stuttering.  He's a huuuuge jacka's.  F'k em.  There's a price for deliberately pushing stupid to Americans.  A doctor is too good for this DOTARD and his followers. Isn't there some thoughts and prayers available as a cure?  

editing the obvious word for DOTARD.

You seem to be missing the fact that Biden is a decent human being.

For tests? He's got it, what the hell would they be testing for?
Love having a WH press corp that has absolutely zero credibility.
He will have a chest xray, because he now probably has covid pneumonia. Covid is a SARS - Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome.

Anybody tweeting with predictions about the presidents condition is pissing into the wind.

The 3 weeks I had symptoms were the worst in my 48 years. Let's not forget the virus killed 200K people in this country.
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, BearSchlong said:

He will have a chest xray, because he now probably has covid pneumonia. Covid is a SARS - Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome.

Anybody tweeting with predictions about the presidents condition is pissing into the wind.

The 3 weeks I had symptoms were the worst in my 48 years. Let's not forget the virus killed 200K people in this country.

But you didn’t get this fancy antibody cocktail

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, ChiTownDoc said:

Erik why are you so proud of your POS old man fighting off a nothingburger?  WTF gives, buddy?

2 minutes ago, honolulu horn said:

Exactly. Why would I pray for a person who has nothing more than a common cold? 

These.

Why the great praise for someone who has something that's a hoax, and is no big deal, and is no worse than the flu?  What gives?  You want me to praise him as a god among men for dealing with the respiratory equivalent of a hangnail?

Fuck right off, Trump clan.

• Hook 'Em 1

• immamac changed the title to The Trump + Covid thread