The Trump + Covid thread

Gil Bang

2 hours ago, Anastasis said:

This is the part where @staboner is suppose to chime in, Friday and all. 

right here my G. and by here I mean saturday. Trump trolley problem in full effect.  I've seen trolleys in movies and their blast radius is smaller than a nuke.

shit. not having a doomsday device in operation in the month of October is still going strong. good job team

giphy.gif

• Hook 'Em 2

9 minutes ago, Foosters said:

Uh, is it me or is he wearing a different tie in that video than the one he's wearing when he walks to the choppa.

It does look like different shades of blue but I think that could be pretty easily explained by the lighting in the Whitehouse vs. a photo in daylight.

switched over to fox news for a minute just to see what's up.  whomever they had on said that he couldn't believe how mean the stuff was he saw online/social media about this from the left.

it was part of a bigger discussion about "whether this could actually be good" for trump.  i'm assuming they meant good for the campaign.  there's no way it's good for his health.  or his campaign.

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, henrygandorf said:

switched over to fox news for a minute just to see what's up.  whomever they had on said that he couldn't believe how mean the stuff was he saw online/social media about this from the left.

I've said it before, but they're basically a bunch of aggy talking about how classless everybody else is while oblivious to what monumental douchebags they are themselves.

• Hook 'Em 1

24 minutes ago, Foosters said:

Uh, is it me or is he wearing a different tie in that video than the one he's wearing when he walks to the choppa.

Oh shit, TexAgs will spend pages discussing how this means he's going to arrest Hillary and lock up the satanic pedophiles operating in plain sight.

• Hook 'Em 2

4 minutes ago, burntorangebongos said:

If they were sick at the debate, then that damn mask less family of his might have gotten other people sick. I think Trump spread it to his staff and journalists. 

They need to deep clean the White House now while he is away. 

Deep clean and get a new Prez and staff as well. Just start all over!!!! A new day!  

2 hours ago, Mdhorn said:

So Biden is taking down his negative campaigning for DOTARD?  What did DOTARD do for McCain?  He still kicks his dead corpse.  He didn't like soldiers that got captured.  Losers.  Well, this loser may have deferred multiple times but karma eventually caught up with him and is kicking his ass.  This dumb f'k isn't nearly getting what should be coming to him.  He told Americans to drink bleach--bless his heart, he was just joking.  The man made fun of a handicapped reporter, Hillary for the flu and Biden for his mask and stuttering.  He's a huuuuge jacka's.  F'k em.  There's a price for deliberately pushing stupid to Americans.  A doctor is too good for this DOTARD and his followers. Isn't there some thoughts and prayers available as a cure?  

editing the obvious word for DOTARD.

Democrats:  "IF BIDEN WINS THE DEMS WILL PACK THE COURTS AND MAKE PR AND DC STATES AND CHUCK SCHUMER WILL FACEFUCK TED CRUZ AGAINST HIS WILL AT THE LINCOLN MEMORIAL AND A WORKERS PARADISE THAT MAKES @bad_teammate SAY 'SLOW DOWN! TAKE IT EASY FELLAS! LET'S NOT GO TOO FAR HERE' WILL EMERGE!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Trump:  *gets a low grade fever*

Democrats:  *Pulls negative campaign ads*

Edited by Continental Op
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

CNN saying he possibly contracted it Saturday? Even though it’s hard to contact trace. Based on his symptoms that it is likley he got it between Saturday and Tuesday. 

The ND priest was at the Saturday ceremony and tested positive today. Seems like that is a good bet where they all came together.
  • Hook 'Em 1

It does look like different shades of blue but I think that could be pretty easily explained by the lighting in the Whitehouse vs. a photo in daylight.

Somebody should’ve yelled “Dave!” as he made his way to the chopper to see if he would look their way.
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 2

12 minutes ago, Continental Op said:

Democrats:  "IF BIDEN WINS THE DEMS WILL PACK THE COURTS AND MAKE PR AND DC STATES AND CHUCK SCHUMER WILL FACEFUCK TED CRUZ AGAINST HIS WILL AT THE LINCOLN MEMORIAL AND A WORKERS PARADISE THAT MAKES @bad_teammate SAY 'SLOW DOWN! TAKE IT EASY FELLAS! LET'S NOT GO TOO FAR HERE' WILL EMERGE!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Trump:  *gets a low grade fever*

Democrats:  *Pulls negative campaign ads*

I'm not a fucking... parliamentarian or anything but if all the GOP turds at the Saturday nomination ceremony getting sick impacts their ability to move things forward, and the democrats don't take advantage, I'll subscribe to bad_teammate's newsletter.

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, JimmyJames said:

Do the right thing is on the tv.

”Always do the right thing.

Thats it?

Thats it.

I got it.

I’m gone.”

One very prescient movie.  

Channel?

That was my first of my four (in a row) black/soul/blacksexploitation shows...still have the shirt.

12 minutes ago, C-Man said:

The ND priest was at the Saturday ceremony and tested positive today. Seems like that is a good bet where they all came together.

Makes sense. At least they can track where Trump has been. I just think about the SS agents, reporters etc...contact tracing is a bitch but based on the little that anyone knows Trump’s symptoms (as of today) speak to contracting like in that Saturday to Tuesday window. 

These folks, who tested positive in the past 3 days, were at Supreme Court nomination thing at the White House on Saturday

• Trump
  • Melania
  • Notre Dame President
  • Senator Mike Lee
  • Senator Thom Tillis
  • Republican National Committee Chair
  • Hope Hicks
  • Low-level White House staffer
  • 3-4 journalists in the White House pool

• Hook 'Em 1

Continuity of Government is in good hands for the very simple reason that God ordered Mike Pence to stay 6' away from Hope Hicks after 5:00pm on a Wednesday evening.  

We're gonna be fine because of Mother. 

5 minutes ago, atomheartbevo said:

These folks, who tested positive in the past 3 days, were at Supreme Court nomination thing at the White House on Saturday

• Trump
  • Melania
  • Notre Dame President
  • Senator Mike Lee
  • Senator Thom Tillis
  • Republican National Committee Chair
  • Hope Hicks
  • Low-level White House staffer
  • 3-4 journalists in the White House pool

So, who brought it to the party?

• immamac changed the title to The Trump + Covid thread