Fatsa v Mensa Game Thread

RPM

2 minutes ago, Luka Skywalker said:

Looks like our team was to busy being fake social justice warriors this summer. Maybe learn coverage or how to tackle instead of bitching “The Eyes of Texas is racist!!!”

Ok but how does that explain all the previous seasons of shitty coverage and tackling?

I'm just more angry because instead of just being upset about the ineptitude of this team/Defense...I feel like it's not even being hidden that the game is being STOLEN from Texas.  

Don't even have the decency to be sly about it.

• Hook 'Em 1

how is a team with 150 players so thin at any one position that they basically have one guy and when he is gone they have to start playing guys out of position

I can see not having back ups that are rock stars (well actually I can't because this is suppose to be Texas), but shit you don't have a back up or 3 that at least play the position

2 minutes ago, horn.g20 said:

is this the same guy who punched a coach?

Players are taught on plays like that to deliberately jerk their heads back even if they're not hit in the helmet, to help sway the replay official on marginal calls like that. 

FWIW, the other element of (true) targeting is "launching" and the was never discussed by anyone on the broadcast as near as I can remember. 

1 minute ago, Cajun said:

I would have respect for Herman if he just pulled the team off the field.

Just refuse to play with these refs in charge.

DO IT

he should have gotten a flag thrown on him on the picked up holding call, it would have been half the distance to the goal from the 1 yard line.