Fuck Big 12 refs

taybo20

1 hour ago, Damor said:

And not to be that guy, but maybe we could tone down some of the allusions to physical retribution.  They're funny and quite obviously in jest, but I wouldn't count on a guy who can't tell the difference between laying on a ball and having possession of it to make that subtle distinction, nor of one so thin-skinned and petty to visibly chide players on TV as he does to not be a little bitch about it and make a terroristic threat claim.

I said accidentally.   But HAMAS, if you’re listening…….

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Assman said:

You guys are forgetting the most egregious call from that entire game, which was the Mason Rudolph fumble that was CLEARLY recovered by us but the LJ, the same one that called all the bogus holding calls and bumped into CS, sprints in from the sideline and immediately awards the ball to OSU without even seeing who had possession (we did).  I did a breakdown of all the bogus calls by that LJ on Shaggy, and it was truly rage-inspiring. 

Kelly Deterding (LJ) is still officiating in the Big 12. 

• Rage+1 3

9 hours ago, BurntOrange&White said:

yeah fuck bohls.  lazy ass motherfucker.  we aren't complaining about just this year.  It's been going on since Mack left.  there is mounds of data to show it.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, GreenspointTexas said:

I still dont understand how WE were the ones that had to stop play to review the fumble… not the officiating crew

5 hours ago, statsman said:

Oh, that’s easy. They liked the outcome. They didn’t want to make sure it was right

Just be glad we actually had a T-O to use. 

• Rage+1 1

2 hours ago, Assman said:

Yep.  He lives in Lubbock.  He worked at a bank or something and supposedly got death threats at work after the game. 

https://www.linkedin.com/in/kelly-deterding-532ba118

Just that game? He’s a piece of shit. He’s been on several crews that have screwed us. 

I was looking at stats way back. We’ve been getting fucked for a long time. I’m going to put them together and post them, but it will take a while. 

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1
  • Rage+1 3

2 minutes ago, Nueces River Rat said:

Am I reading this right?   Zero penalties for both squads?     And Alan Eck was the White Hat for the Infamous OSU screw over in Austin in 2015. 

Zero first downs by penalty which is almost certainly incorrect, but 11 penalties called on Texas and 3 on 0U (last line of the stats)

• Hook 'Em 1

2 minutes ago, bschoolprof said:

There is zero chance the Big 12 lets us win the conference on the way out the door, especially if we draw OSU in the title game.  They will do whatever it takes.  

I've been saying that since before the season began. We might as well accept it now they're not going to let it happen.

4 hours ago, Jkwellborn said:

Whoever is going to keep up with the penalties needs to record down, distance and play result with each penalty. Just to see how bad they go in dry.

This is what I have been noticing. The big penalties are almost always after what would have been a good 2nd down for us. 

• Like 1

lol it’s basically all Ok State fans laughing and acting like bitches. Sensing a major trend 
https://www.reddit.com/r/CFB/s/CLoOCaODac

Um, yeah. If they were to admit there was fuckery going on they would also admit to being beneficiaries of fixed games and not just their fighting scrappy spirit! And then they would have to face the sad reality that they will be stuck in this corrupt league.

Its easier just to default to “no you are a whiner, there is no evidence if I don’t look at it, pay attention or understand even basic stats.”