Fuck Big 12 refs

taybo20

15 minutes ago, StrippersAndNobelPrizes said:

Last three years (5 games Mar has officiated not counting 58-0 vs Rice in 2021):

Opponent Penalties: 12 for 96 yards

Texas Penalties: 37 for 260 yards

208% more penalties called on Texas. 178% more penalty yards for Texas.

Move along. Nothing to see here.

I mean, I don't want to see that douche's face on the mic during the game any more than anybody else, but this doesn't mean that much without the comparison of Texas/Opponent penalty rates with other officials.  The way we talk about him (and the Big 12 in general), you'd expect that the biggest disparity in favor of opponents would be Mar crews, then non-Marred big-12 crews, then non big-12 crews.  Is that the case?

2 hours ago, Chooky said:

These motherfuckers. I once scoffed at people who believed there was some kind of collective agenda by officials to fuck over a team. Incompetent shit happens and people would take it personally. But this has been overt. Mar and his crew are openly antagonistic. They don't screw you by throwing the flag, although occasionally that's the case. But the most efficient way are the non calls, particularly interference and holding and spots. 

Exactly. Fuck them. Let’s give them a warm welcome at the game tonight. Boo every call. 

58 minutes ago, Jebus said:

I mean, I don't want to see that douche's face on the mic during the game any more than anybody else, but this doesn't mean that much without the comparison of Texas/Opponent penalty rates with other officials.  The way we talk about him (and the Big 12 in general), you'd expect that the biggest disparity in favor of opponents would be Mar crews, then non-Marred big-12 crews, then non big-12 crews.  Is that the case?

Is UT with 14 penalties for 119 yards to Oklahoma State’s 0-0 odd to you? That’s rigged. There’s no other description. 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1
  • Rage+1 2

Flush these fucking turds

1 hour ago, Bullneck said:

Well, I didn't recognize any of the faces Sark just greeted on the field, so I count that as a good sign.

Kevin Mar, the fat dipshit that screws us every chance. Gets to officiate 4 or 5 of our 8 games. Imagine that

No problem with what’s been called, only with what hasn’t. Besides the hold on the long dropped pass, there was a play where the tech qb took a step forward right before the ball was snapped- isn’t that a false start?

and I swear I heard a loud bark on the fg attempt false start. Wonder if their line hollered to cause the false start. 

Edited by Pato del Muerto

6 minutes ago, Neonmoon said:

He foot touched pylon before he caught Ball

but they made up a false start 

As I asked in the other thread, why should kicking the pylon make a player oob?  He hasn’t yet stepped oob and if the pylon wasn’t there he wouldn't be oob yet. 

just a rule decided for no reason, counter to other rules?