2020 VP Debates: Kamala Harris vs. Mike Pence; Special Guest: COVID-19

Mrs Whiggins

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

She should have hammered that Trump avoided taking the test before the last debate because he knew he likely had it and since they won’t be honest about his testing may have tested positive before the debate. 

• Like 1

Kamala says "Great segue" (agreeing with Susan Page) before the next topic was announced.  I thought neither candidate knew what the topics would be?

We do know that Donna Brazile later admitted that the Hillary campaign was leaked debate questions in advance.

Maybe having every debate moderator being a Democrat isn't a good idea.

Edited by clapclapclap
  • Fuck You 2
  • Rage+1 1

Just now, clapclapclap said:

Kamala says "Great segue" before the next topic was announced?  I thought neither candidate knew what the topics would be?

We do know that Donna Brazile later admitted that the Hillary campaign was leaked debate questions in advance.

Shut up moron. 

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 3

1 minute ago, clapclapclap said:

Kamala says "Great segue" before the next topic was announced?  I thought neither candidate knew what the topics would be?

They announced the topics earlier today.

• Hook 'Em 1

1 minute ago, PenelopeWitherspoon said:

I'm in the 1%, and I am fucking worse off thanks to Trump's tax cuts because my income is ordinary income, not investment based. I hope to hell he does repeal it.

I’m not. But my taxes went down substantially as result of changes to the child tax credits.