Aggy 2024: Still waiting on the Looch 44

golfclap

7 minutes ago, TexasEx said:

It's amazing, though not entirely surprising, how Bilbo managed to leave an even bigger dumpster fire in collie station than he left at FSU with less time, although I suppose he was more experienced at program wrecking this go-round. Poor aggy, this time he didn't luck into any championships. I would not be surprised to find out that the night he arrived in the station, Bilbo took a huge, steaming shit on the hallowed grass surrounding kyle while lighting a cigarette, dreaming of the buttfucking he was about to deliver ole' army. Glorious, wonderful times indeed. 

Jimbo is a Saint and did no wrong.   Aggy aggyed it up.  

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

28 minutes ago, crash_davis said:

That's actually a good discussion. Who did he fuck more on his way out, FSU or aggy?

I'm voting aggy because not only did he leave the program with a rotting culture, all his mercenaries fled the program relegating them to scour Old fucking Dominion for players, and now they are fucking broke for the next 5 years.

No question it's texum. The money, the embarassment, the exodus, but most importantly the lack of a fucking trophy. 

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Richter said:

This situation at A&M is unbelievable… even for them.  They have no coaches to recruit.  No coaches for the bowl, other than the one poaching players and commits for Syracuse.  Hemorrhaging players and commits left and right.  I’ve never seen anything like it..

When you think it's impossible, or unbelievable, dial

1-800-call-aggy

Edited by SHOOTER12

59 minutes ago, ATXhorn17 said:

In my attempt to OD on aggy schadenfreude, I listened to Elko's press conference in its entirety... He said "quality not quantity" ~20+ times and stressed how hard he's been busting his ass the past few days. "You can't even really imagine what it's like to get hired days before NSD1"... "We could've tried to make a splash, but we didn't want to compromise the integrity of our program or what A&M is about." "Recruiting coaches is harder than recruiting players". LOL.

Winning is hard.

• Hook 'Em 1

2 minutes ago, Hank Kingsley said:

Yeah, the uber focus from fans about the S&C coach is a huge red flag and sign your program is in the shitter. We've been there. Florida dealing with it as well right now.

Exactly. Want to know the secret to never have the team quit on you? Don't hire stupid ass coaches that players have zero faith in.

Players quit mentally way way before they quit physically.

• Hook 'Em 2

The TexAgs veto had a chilling effect on their program. Understanding they could be canceled midair, coaches are unwilling to resign to take an aggy job, lest they end up with neither.

On the other hand, let’s be happy for the analysts getting on field aggy coaching positions and 10Xing their pay.

3 hours ago, Richter said:

This situation at A&M is unbelievable… even for them.  They have no coaches to recruit.  No coaches for the bowl, other than the one poaching players and commits for Syracuse.  Hemorrhaging players and commits left and right.  I’ve never seen anything like it..

3 hours ago, Huckleberry said:

Don't forget that they hired Elko instead of Stoops specifically to hold the roster and recruiting class together.

2 hours ago, Hornlover said:

Screen_Shot_2018_02_28_at_5_14.34_PM.thumb.jpeg.0dbe5247004f5c3fe6085d3a07758c70.jpeg

Lest you forget, sir.

spacer.png

• Haha 4