Say Ho, you owe me $40!

Brothahorn

A woman has shared her horror online after being mailed an invoice for her half of a dinner date after she 'ghosted' the man because she felt they weren't compatible.   

Amanda Burnett, from Indiana, shared a photo of the invoice she received from the unnamed man on Twitter and Instagram, revealing an itemized list of everything she ate and drank during the meal, and the corresponding prices.

But while the 23-year-old seemed furious about receiving the bill, social media was split over who was actually in the wrong - with some insisting that she should indeed be forced to pay for her share if she didn't feel that the relationship was worth pursuing and couldn't take the time to tell him that.

4B37CCFA00000578-5622081-image-m-108_152

4B39978400000578-5622081-image-a-117_152

That's a hard 23. I would want my money back too.

4B37CCED00000578-5622081-image-a-107_152

Of course, since she didn't get the social media response she hoped for, she deleted the tweet and made it private.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-5622081/Guy-sends-woman-invoice-mail-date.html#comments

Kind of whiny. But, when I think about all the money I wasted on shitty females, he gets some props.

Edited by Brothahorn

and I am actually pretty impressed that enough people on social media blasted her for admitting she flat out ghosted the guy.  

Hey, a date goes bad, just tell him you arent interested anymore, same for the guy.... although its a hella rare moment for the lady to pick up the tab on the first date.

On 4/21/2018 at 12:05 PM, Brothahorn said:

A woman has shared her horror online after being mailed an invoice for her half of a dinner date after she 'ghosted' the man because she felt they weren't compatible.   

Amanda Burnett, from Indiana, shared a photo of the invoice she received from the unnamed man on Twitter and Instagram, revealing an itemized list of everything she ate and drank during the meal, and the corresponding prices.

But while the 23-year-old seemed furious about receiving the bill, social media was split over who was actually in the wrong - with some insisting that she should indeed be forced to pay for her share if she didn't feel that the relationship was worth pursuing and couldn't take the time to tell him that.

4B37CCFA00000578-5622081-image-m-108_152

4B39978400000578-5622081-image-a-117_152

That's a hard 23. I would want my money back too.

4B37CCED00000578-5622081-image-a-107_152

Of course, since she didn't get the social media response she hoped for, she deleted the tweet and made it private.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-5622081/Guy-sends-woman-invoice-mail-date.html#comments

Kind of whiny. But, when I think about all the money I wasted on shitty females, he gets some props.

When did Vic start dating skinny white girls?  

26 minutes ago, Reagan1k said:

I may need to start billing my wife when she ghosts me by rolling over and falling asleep in the time it takes me to go get a glass of water and come back expecting sexy-time.

Weird, she never does that on me.

On 4/26/2018 at 10:03 AM, Reagan1k said:

I may need to start billing my wife when she ghosts me by rolling over and falling asleep in the time it takes me to go get a glass of water and come back expecting sexy-time.

Fucking rookie.

You never go get anything til after you have gotten the pussy.