The Robert Mueller Investigation

Hugo Stiglitz

Just now, Fozzz said:

Hot take: nothing will directly come of this. However, the odds of Trump being indicted if he loses in 2020 are rising. 

He would have to hold Florida, Georgia, and North Carolina in 2020, and he would have to win back at least three of these: Michigan, Pennsylvania, Wisconsin, and Arizona.  The math just isn’t there for him to win in 2020.  

The good news about this is that typical Americans can easily understand it, even if they don’t accept it. 

4 minutes ago, atomheartbevo said:

He would have to hold Florida, Georgia, and North Carolina in 2020, and he would have to win back at least three of these: Michigan, Pennsylvania, Wisconsin, and Arizona.  The math just isn’t there for him to win in 2020.  

The good news about this is that typical Americans can easily understand it, even if they don’t accept it. 

We’ll see how the economy is doing at that time. If things are slowing down/we begin entering a recession, then he’s probably toast. 

1 minute ago, hayden_horn said:

It doesn't matter any longer, dude. It's over. If it isnt, I'm moving to the UK, brexit or no

Oh, of course it's over...but I want to see it all go down.  I've got my popcorn ready.  There's lots of crow I'm ready to serve up.  It's been slow roasting for a LONG time...gonna fall right off the bone.  Come and get it, fuckers!

• Like 1

You still have to get the senate on board with impeachment. This will not move the needle with those clowns. You could have Dotard having a meeting with Putin on video where he says I hate America and they would not vote to impeach on party lines. The November 2020 vote/massacre is where this ends, no sooner.

Get ready for two more years of complete asshattery from the Pubs who will gleefully go down with the ship while grifting all they can along the way.

• Fuck You 1

40 minutes ago, Fozzz said:

We’ll see how the economy is doing at that time. If things are slowing down/we begin entering a recession, then he’s probably toast. 

Trump got his nuts handed to him in the 2018 midterms and by his own description the current economy is the best ever. He is a fat fucking bitch retard. The 9M+ voters that voted Dem in the midterms aren't gonna forget that in two years. He's  done if it comes to an election, but it aint gonna even get that far.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, UpperWestside said:

You still have to get the senate on board with impeachment. This will not move the needle with those clowns. You could have Dotard having a meeting with Putin on video where he says I hate America and they would not vote to impeach on party lines. The November 2020 vote/massacre is where this ends, no sooner.

Get ready for two more years of complete asshattery from the Pubs who will gleefully go down with the ship while grifting all they can along the way.

If there is hard evidence of Trump suborning perjury ----- the Republicans may do the right thing.

LOL.....

I tried to post that with a straight face.  Couldn't make it.

• Like 1

House control change--> swear-in functional AG --> rain indictments all around implicating potus further--> somewhere in the rainstorm a veto-proof majority appears, ending the shutdown and numbers leading to impeachment and removal.   

This shutdown could be a critical accelerant.  All indications are the House will not make any more deals with Trump because they know he's a duplicitous, lying con who's cornered.  Now's the time to pin his shoulders. An avalanche of evidence has accumulated and could be awaiting the trigger of swearing-in a real AG.  

3 hours ago, deech said:

f there is hard evidence of Trump suborning perjury ----- the Republicans may do the right thing.

Democrats are holding all the cards here IMO.

Republicans will be begging to get rid of Trump if it goes as bad as I think it will. 

Dems can turn the heat up too and bleed the fuck out of the GOP for 2020 if Trump doesn’t go quietly.

Edited by Hugo Stiglitz

1 minute ago, Winona's Big Orange Bevo said:

No. I think Putin organized this top level poker game thinking it was going to involve some major talent and then his brothers kids show up. 

He's doing his best Steve Bannon impression. He's ecstatic. He couldn't have hoped for things to be going so well. He and the Saudi Crown Prince are celebrating in public. He freaking loves this. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Francisco 2.0 said:

But those tax cuts man!  And Gorsuch!  And Kavanugh!

I guarantee you that if Trump goes down, 90%+ of people that voted for him will say it is worth it because of this.  Especially if RGB goes out too giving three SCOTUS judges.

I say 90% because everyone that I know that supports him thinks this.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, WhatTheBuck said:

He's doing his best Steve Bannon impression. He's ecstatic. He couldn't have hoped for things to be going so well. He and the Saudi Crown Prince are celebrating in public. He freaking loves this. 

Yeah, I see your point as well. It's a win win either way for the moment. I guess he knows what may come down the pipe when we dislodge our head from our ass and he has the time and money to prepare for it. 

On 1/17/2019 at 5:33 AM, Hugo Stiglitz said:

The Russians are afraid of the backlash from the American public if the truth is revealed in the Mueller report.

The last thing the Kremlin wants is more Russia hardliners in US office.

They know Mueller has the power to undo years of Russia’s subversive efforts in the United States and they’re nervous.

They should be.

I'm so happy that Mueller was chosen to investigate this. There is no one I can think of in the US capable of leading such an investigation while also having a more unimpeachable moral character than him. At every step of his life he's done pretty much everything by the book and he's a Republican going after a Republican president.