the trump election lawsuit thread of dominance

henrygandorf

7 minutes ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

Some of you want to over complicate the voting process. There is zero proof that the current process has a technical failure.  Zero. The only known and provable problems are with preventing people from voting.  But I’ll let y’all continue without any more replies.

I agree with this.  And most of the problems that need fixing fall in the area of voter suppression/validation.   I would just think if we are going to fix the bigger problem, why not build in a dbl check system to give people more confidence their vote was counted properly?    

Our county is already at this point, except for the receipts.   Just seems it would not be a big step to a) add the receipt system and b) update into a state database daily who  has voted (not for who they voted).    The robocalls and textbanks supposedly work off of that list and the more accurate and timely that information, the less spam calls and texts we receive.   Would be a good incentive to early vote for sure.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Js1 said:

The GOP plan is working. Q-tards spout unfounded nonsense that the system has no integrity. Regular people suddenly start to discuss auditing the systems with no basis because “who knows, we just want to be safe” and “can we really trust elected officials and Dominion,” etc? 

Next thing you know, the GOP makes voting itself harder and more complicated, creating more lines, more questions, more waits. Trust in the process continues to weaken  

Hook, line and sinker 

So.true.I shudder to think about the all assault on voting by mail that Republicans will unleash on us once Biden takes office.

13 minutes ago, Js1 said:

The GOP plan is working. Q-tards spout unfounded nonsense that the system has no integrity. Regular people suddenly start to discuss auditing the systems with no basis because “who knows, we just want to be safe” and “can we really trust elected officials and Dominion,” etc? 

Next thing you know, the GOP makes voting itself harder and more complicated, creating more lines, more questions, more waits. Trust in the process continues to weaken  

Hook, line and sinker 

Again, I agree with this too.  But I don't see any harm on improving the system to make it better.  Using Trump's own chaotic plan to make the system better is a good springboard.  

And you hit on it with the notion that the right will use this to increase voter suppression.   If we fail to respond to this, and we don't point out how the system can be improved from a voting rights angle as well as better accountability, then we are failing, imo.  At some point we need to take a stand.  There are a bunch of voters out there looking for Dems to lead, and this is an area that needs leadership.  Talking about possible improvements is a good place to start.  

We need to be planning to put forth strong voter reform that accounts for both.  Well thought out plans with plenty of supporting evidence.    If we don't speak up now, then they will continue down the course you envision unhindered.  And once again, the McConnells of the world will run slapdick over us, while we lay on our backs, angry that they once again did not take the morally high road we expected them to.  

I still think the Trump team could have added some validity to their claims had they throw in one state they won by a decent margin, a la 'Failsafe'  

Just now, Gatorubet said:

That down ballot Pubs won in these states was only a ploy to throw us off about the POTUS fraud.

The best part is he asks how they won down ballot but he lost at the top? 

They just aren’t that into you, Donny 

7 hours ago, TtomTerrific said:

This is exactly what happens whenever “Bad Teamate. Hobbes and WildcatO9 mistakenly take on the MAGA army and not wait until after dark to prey on elderly couples sitting in restaurants or mothers with children in strollers

EVERY

FUCKING

TIME

The acne faced? Bird chested betas who are HEAVILY represented on this board have been running into this problem for their entire limpwristed lives.

You can’t win a fight, throw like a bitch and totally shred on a skateboard, but this happens everytime you try and go up a Trump crowd. And it’s pissing you off

And you’ve defunded the one group who could be helping you

l ls GIF

You’re so bitchmade. It’s highly entertaining watching you flail 

• Fuck Around and Find Out 1

The orange suit old lady screams 70s. But the dudes shirt indicates 80s. The 7 up can confirms not the 90s

They had those in the late 70s. The Jewish frat was full of New Yorkers wearing Nik-Nik shirts.

But i think you are right about the zippered pants. That is more 80s.
  • Hook 'Em 1

You know what happened at the exact same moment on the clock that the Ruby Trunks of ballots were dumped into the scanners were counted, after the voting had simultaneously stopped?

de63572f45d6e8f76b1ecb1177a06c5c.jpg

During that magical hour when 6 swing-states simultaneously died without cause STOPPED counting votes. And poll watchers were sent home (some of them anyway, some of them came back and the vote counting continued with only one of the political parties having poll watchers present. Some GOP poll watchers got hip to the scheme, came back, were locked out, went and got a court order to regain access, STILL were locked out while windows were blocked so that this election steal could not be watched from bystanders who were locked out- none of this is “debunked”. None of this “flatly untrue”. All of this widely recorded and broadcast. Hell, even ABC had to admit as such. d2da851e86e233c8de3c5a1ddd7eba85.png

Any. To your question about this being only shown to be possible and there for happened. You know what else happened dying this EXACT moment in time?

You guessed it

e5e14c6adfd84753858030d7312c2805.jpg

3f2cefb98e7215bb4dfd268e9df1dadc.jpg

4e299fe680615989ce023254ef8ea501.png

Live Ted Lange posting of the Georgia of State’s platform for covering up his taking 10.7 billion dollar bribes as some sort of “that settles the matter” juxtaposed against the next next poster questioning the Epoch Times simply reporting a public record that every news network won’t. No opinion, no editorial input, just who did what when and where and it’s some “Q” bullshit while Stephopolous and the first guy going to jail are ingested here without comment.

PST. Ted and “Q” guy. ABC had Trump polling down 17% and you gladly ate up EVERY drop of that bullshit

I have no idea who The Epoch times is, but they are already 2000% more credible than ABC news.
giphy.gif
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Fuck Around and Find Out 1

1 hour ago, Js1 said:

Hook, line and sinker 

Nailed it

8 hours ago, TtomTerrific said:

This is exactly what happens whenever “Bad Teamate. Hobbes and WildcatO9 mistakenly take on the MAGA army and not wait until after dark to prey on elderly couples sitting in restaurants or mothers with children in strollers

You can’t win a fight, throw like a bitch and totally shred on a skateboard, but this happens everytime you try and go up a Trump crowd. And it’s pissing you off

• Like 1

1 hour ago, TwiceHorn said:

Also, given all of the death and harm threats that Republican election officials are receiving in Georgia and elsewhere, maybe ol Shifty Schiff was right in protecting the whistleblower's identity, which the law does anyway.

I also find this amusing.  The Trumpkins are freaking out and making (from what I have seen) unsubstantiated claims that the nutbars coming out with their stories are having their lives threatened.  Yet they have zero concern for the real, documented, genuine death threats flying fast and furious against government officials who are committing the horrific, treasonous crime of....doing their jobs.  As for the contractors, shit, individuals working for Dominion are in genuine, no-bullshit hiding for their own safety.

Every accusation is a confession.

Oh, and as for the comparison of expert "opinions" here to construction defect cases, that's not a bad analogy.  What we have here are "opinions" from people who have never actually built a structure like this, haven't inspected the actual structure, but offer some anecdotal "facts" to demonstrate a defect.

"This building is completely structurally deficient, and will collapse any day now.  How do I know?  See the statements from numerous people who saw the architect on site, taking notes and then ERASING SOME OF HIS NOTES RIGHT THERE.  Also, the structural engineer was once seen having lunch with a golf buddy of the building inspector, who has a Chinese last name.  Also, I haven't seen every draft of the structural engineer's work, even though he has no obligation to show any of them to me, and therefore, he is CLEARLY hiding evidence of the structural deficiency.  We know that structural deficiencies happen -- I personally have watched over 100 Youtube videos of shoddily-built buildings collapsing -- MOSTLY IN CHINA.  That cannot be a coincidence."

You know what's not in that statement?  Any opinion evidence as to any.....structural deficiency of this building.  That's a big problem.  Like, a problem that is fatal to your case, before it even leaves the starting blocks.  

Edited by Brisketexan

17 minutes ago, mdmost said:

Dammit, why did you guys get rid of TTom. I really wanted to see his reaction on Biden's inauguration day. 

TardTom isn't gone forever.  I am sure his sponsor told him surly isn't good for his sobriety. He will fall off the wagon again in a week or so.

Edited by Cousin Strawberry

Which is exactly why I think they should be audited on a regular basis by disinterested professionals.  Seems like after a national general election is a pretty prime time to do so.
I'm not espousing some conspiracy theory or saying there was fraud.
Seems like auditing them beforehand would be smarter
  • Hook 'Em 1

25 minutes ago, Neonmoon said:

Rudy pimping that video conspiracy that was disproven by the Republican election officials 

How many people were there that were able to process 150,000 phony ballots overnight?

if each one takes 10 seconds, that’s 416 work hours. That would take 70 people working 6 hours at that pace. /statistical analysis 

Edited by Pato del Muerto
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, Pato del Muerto said:

How many people were there that were able to process 150,000 phony ballots overnight?

if each one takes 10 seconds, that’s 416 work hours. That would take 70 people working 6 hours at that pace. /statistical analysis 

Stop with the logical arguments. We are leaving that to Fox News to raise as a point to Rudy. We don’t need you to do it.