the trump election lawsuit thread of dominance

henrygandorf

16 minutes ago, thrillhammer said:

you got that right.  i do not foresee them cleaning the microwaves before they leave.  wouldnt surprise me if trump takes a dump in the resolute desk on his way out.

Gonna be little catsup packets goin BOOM in microwaves all over the White House on move-out day.

• Hook 'Em 1

39 minutes ago, Walden Ponderer said:

The only correct topping for well done steak.

You would love my in-laws then.  If the "steak" doesn't look like George Costanza folded over his wallet and the ketchup packets inside exploded, they won't eat it.

Just now, Lobo said:

You would love my in-laws then.  If the "steak" doesn't look like George Costanza folded over his wallet and the ketchup packets inside exploded, they won't eat it.

Well, given that I was making a joke at our President-Reject's expense, I'm thinking no, I wouldn't like them very much. Honestly, whether you call it catsup, catchup, ketchup, or Fred Flintstone, I am not a fan of the stuff. Don't even use it on fries. And well done steak is a waste of perfectly good beef.

• Hook 'Em 2

I think the only time I eat ketchup is with french fries.  I don't even like it on hamburgers.  But yeah, just like their hero Trump, that's how they like it.  They're really nice people and we get along outside of Trump and the steak thing.  And Catholocism, but that's another story.  

Whenever I wonder how they could still be supporting Trump after all this shit (they even both got Covid because their county refused to wear masks in solidarity with Trump), I remember the last time I grilled for them.  I purposely put their steaks on early so they could be well done when I pulled the others off.  I mean this was easily 170 degrees inside.  And I had the Heinz already to go.  They politely asked me to put it back on the grill for a little longer and asked if we had any Hunt's.  

We may done with Trumpism.  But Trumpism ain't done with us.  

2 minutes ago, Lobo said:

I think the only time I eat ketchup is with french fries.  I don't even like it on hamburgers.  But yeah, just like their hero Trump, that's how they like it.  They're really nice people and we get along outside of Trump and the steak thing.  And Catholocism, but that's another story.  

Whenever I wonder how they could still be supporting Trump after all this shit (they even both got Covid because their county refused to wear masks in solidarity with Trump), I remember the last time I grilled for them.  I purposely put their steaks on early so they could be well done when I pulled the others off.  I mean this was easily 170 degrees inside.  And I had the Heinz already to go.  They politely asked me to put it back on the grill for a little longer and asked if we had any Hunt's.  

We may done with Trumpism.  But Trumpism ain't done with us.  

Good God these people suck at food. 

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Bozo_Casanova said:

Ah yes, Sua Sponte.  A yellow shirt ruling. 

Thanks for clearing this up.  Hate to admit, one of the things bugging me the most through these sua sponte actions is remembering who yellowshirt was.  Couldn't recall if it was Sua Sponte or Sangre Narajanda.

1 hour ago, Red Five said:

Are we 100% sure the resolute desk is even still there? I think the last time we saw him at a desk it was that little tiny one they set up for him for some reason.

Trump sat behind an itty-bitty desk, and the Internet loved it - The Boston  Globe

I would not be surprised if he took the resolute desk to Mar-a-lago and set it up in a fake Oval Office, LBJ Library style, where he will address the nation on Jan 20 while claiming to still be president.  I mean his morons are already holding a virtual inauguration for him anyway. 

2 hours ago, Neonmoon said:

I’m really starting to like New York’s legal team 

NY AG better drop the hammer on Jan 20 or very soon after.  Don't let these fuckers off the hook.  Seriously, if a large contingent of them don't end up behind bars, it will really have been a waste.

• Hook 'Em 1

6 hours ago, Neonmoon said:

I’m really starting to like New York’s legal team 

It is my firm opinion that any man such as this goombah who has a pinky ring such as he has, needs to have that pinky cut off and fed to the fishes.

Edited by jw4381
  • Hook 'Em 1

26 minutes ago, tx 3 putt said:

Do we discuss the counter lawsuits here ?

https://www.businessinsider.com/dominion-voting-eric-coomer-sues-trump-campaign-allies-defamation-2020-12

"For example, the complaint cites a tweet from OANN White House Correspondent Chanel Rion, which said: "Dominion Director of Strategy and Security, #EricCoomer: 'Trump won't win. I made F***ing sure of that.'"

27 minutes ago, Al Bundy's Napoleon Hand said:

https://www.businessinsider.com/dominion-voting-eric-coomer-sues-trump-campaign-allies-defamation-2020-12

"For example, the complaint cites a tweet from OANN White House Correspondent Chanel Rion, which said: "Dominion Director of Strategy and Security, #EricCoomer: 'Trump won't win. I made F***ing sure of that.'"

IIRC some rando interneter claimed to have called or joined a zoom meeting of some sort where coomer identified himself and said that. And off they ran with it. 

1 hour ago, Pato del Muerto said:

So all he cares about is that some people don’t think he lost. Because what other reason would there be to spend money on this- other than it’s another line item on the expense side that can be used to steal some more money.  Maybe I answered my own question. 

Yep. They will probably double the amount they spent on the ad buys in donations from the cult. 

58 minutes ago, closetohumping said:

So, the voting machines are fighting back?  Like aggy would say, furk.

Some kinda Maximum Overdrive shit?  

Trumpers:  "YOU CAN'T DO THIS...WE MADE YOU!!!" 

Edited by Lobo