the trump election lawsuit thread of dominance

henrygandorf

On 12/23/2020 at 8:12 PM, Pato del Muerto said:

So all he cares about is that some people don’t think he lost. Because what other reason would there be to spend money on this- other than it’s another line item on the expense side that can be used to steal some more money.  Maybe I answered my own question. 

Michael Cohen laid it out the other day. If Trump can get 20 million diehards(27% of his 2020 voters) to pay $4.95/mo to get whatever BS 'news'/access Trump gives them that's a hair under a billion a year and would be the most successful venture in Trump's life.

It is all about the grift.

Edited by ShaggyBevo RIP
  • Hook 'Em 6

Two more lost cases yesterday

https://www.politico.com/news/2020/12/24/trump-loses-wisconsin-georgia-450433?cid=apn

A three-judge panel of the Chicago-based 7th Circuit Court of Appeals unanimously dismissed arguments from Trump’s attorneys that the Wisconsin Election Commission violated the U.S. Constitution through steps prompted by the coronavirus pandemic, including easing photo identification requirements and allowing the use of dropboxes to collect absentee ballots.

The appeals court judges who ruled against Trump on Thursday were all Republican appointees. The author of the court’s opinion, Judge Michael Scudder, was appointed by Trump.

Republicans were also rebuffed Thursday afternoon by a Georgia court over a bid to tighten restrictions on dropboxes and increase access for poll watchers in connection with the pivotal twin Senate runoff elections set for Jan. 5.

At the end of a 90-minute hearing held via Zoom, Fulton County Superior Court Judge Kimberly Esmond Adams dismissed the suit brought earlier this month by the Republican National Committee and the Georgia GOP.

"This court does not have jurisdiction to hear it because of sovereign immunity,” Adams ruled, referring to a legal principle limiting many lawsuits against the state and federal governments to cases where they’ve been specifically authorized by legislation.

• Hook 'Em 1

Who is spreading this wish-craftery? 
We are at the bottom of the barrel with their theories of the case. Down there.  Where treason dwells. 

This scene is an analogy of Trumpkin thinking on Kracken lawsuits.

Ricky’s character wants to meet Bowie and chat, believing sharing his feelings will make them bond - much like the beliefs expressed that Trump will win through the Court System.

The clip shows how well this theory will work out in reality.
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

So. apparently, this Terpsiwhore had circulated her affidavit among several nutball sites and Powellco just plucked it off the internet to support the Kraken.

I can't find the Kraken exhibits anymore, so I can't read it, and how outrageous it is, but sponsoring an affidavit from an unknown, not just anonymous for court purposes, person, seems like something the court may be "interested in," as well as the Texas bar.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, TwiceHorn said:

So. apparently, this Terpsiwhore had circulated her affidavit among several nutball sites and Powellco just plucked it off the internet to support the Kraken.

I can't find the Kraken exhibits anymore, so I can't read it, and how outrageous it is, but sponsoring an affidavit from an unknown, not just anonymous for court purposes, person, seems like something the court may be "interested in," as well as the Texas bar.

Counterpoint: they can't print something on the internet if it's not true.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 3

4 hours ago, Gatorubet said:

This scene is an analogy of Trumpkin thinking on Kracken lawsuits.

Ricky’s character wants to meet Bowie and chat, believing sharing his feelings will make them bond - much like the beliefs expressed that Trump will win through the Court System.

The clip shows how well this theory will work out in reality.

4 hours ago, Gatorubet said:

00b36da57f6ef52460a81990fb02aa28.jpg

Pathetic little fat man
No one's bloody laughing
The clown that no one laughs at
They all just wish he'd die

Pug-pug! Pug-pug!

Come on, no attribution?  

Very disappointed. 

9f041b083720d453c745f093b14752a5.jpg

So you say Rule 11 is more what you'd call a "guideline" than an actual rule Ms . Powell? Let’s see how that ends.

1 hour ago, HenryJames said:

Lin publicly backing Powell and sending out a "Bring it." response to Dominion:

"Fuck yeah! They're not scared; they've got the goods. Calling out Dominion's empty threat. They're going to bring this home for Trump!"

Tonight:

"Uh, that guy's on his own. He doesn't speak for Trump."

It's been 4 years...how do they not grasp Trump's M.O. by now? Have some sycophant deal in discord, disruption, and disinformation indirectly on Trump's behalf. If they cross a line, oh well, "They don't represent us." If they happen to get lucky and shake something loose (very, very rare), take credit.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, aggie08 said:

It's been 4 years...how do they not grasp Trump's M.O. by now? Have some sycophant deal in discord, disruption, and disinformation indirectly on Trump's behalf. If they cross a line, oh well, "They don't represent us." If they happen to get lucky and shake something loose (very, very rare), take credit.

I like the idea of them, whether it’s Trump or Lin or whoever, waging a war against Mitch.  This is perfect timing. 

6 minutes ago, 956 Worldwide said:

I love the idea that these dipshits believe that a “Vice President Can Overturn Election” poison pill had been around for over 200 years and no one else thought to use it by now. 

I predict that Pence very calmly and gravely allows that he will let Biden be the President, for now, you know, because he's the bigger man and who could ever know how they made up all those people who claimed to vote Democrat. harrumph harrumph.

13 minutes ago, RDCanecutter said:

I predict that Pence very calmly and gravely allows that he will let Biden be the President, for now, you know, because he's the bigger man and who could ever know how they made up all those people who claimed to vote Democrat. harrumph harrumph.

Pence has to let Biden be President, so that when Biden is sworn in, he can be arrested for treason.

Didn't you get the memo?

• Hook 'Em 1

Hmmmm

A friend shared this today...if this is true this is fucked up...

AT&T got a contract to do forensic audit on Dominion voting machines and those machines were being moved to Nashville this past week.

The former owner of the AT&T building in Nashville, William Kennard, is a board member for Cerberus Capital Management and AT&T.... He also was Bill Clinton’s FCC chair, and Obama’s Ambassador to the EU.  

Dominion voting is owned by Cerberus Capital Management.... Cerberus is run by Staple Street Execs.  Joe Bidens Brother in Law, Steven Owens, is the cofounder of Staple Street Execs along with William Kennard (mentioned above).  

Super Computer in TN was connected to the AT&T internet in NASHVILLE.... yesterday evening the Cumberland river cooling system was compromised due to internet outage and Supercomputer fried.....

If you don’t know, “Kraken” is a reference to a supercomputer former prosecuter, Sidney Powell, has been talking about.  

So, the explosion “just happened” to be at the AT&T location where they “just so happen” to control the cooling system for the super computer and house the dominion voting machines and drives for forensic audit...    

Does it make sense now why no lives were lost?  Does it make sense now why the FBI task lead couldn’t even put together a coherent sentence in the press conference yesterday?  Does it make sense why the mayor was making light of the situation, almost laughing yesterday?

*Still think we are all crazy? 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha 1