the trump election lawsuit thread of dominance

henrygandorf

8 minutes ago, DigDug said:

This dumb bitch, I just can’t with her anymore.

She's just getting started.  As long as Twitter, Parler, OAN, Newsmax and the media are around, she's gonna be around.

And just you wait.  In 2024 she's gonna whore herself onto someone's Presidential campaign, where she will get even more camera time.

7 minutes ago, TwiceHorn said:

I predict that at some point, ol' Pete will file a Motion to Set the Record Straight.

The best is still the Motion to Kiss my Ass:

934 F.Supp. 1395 (1996)

Matthew WASHINGTON, Plaintiff,
v.
A.A. ALAIMO, Judge; Avant Edenfield, Chief Judge; Dudley H. Bowen, Jr., Judge; William T. Moore, Jr., Judge; W. Owens, Judge; James E. Graham, Magistrate Judge; C.W. Hicks, Jr., Magistrate Judge, Defendants.

Civil Action No. CV695-104.

United States District Court, S.D. Georgia, Statesboro Division.

May 17, 1996.

1396*1396 Matthew Washington, pro se.

No attorneys for defendants — parties never served with complaint or summons.

ORDER

WILLIAM T. MOORE, Jr., District Judge.

On April 5, 1996, this Court ordered Plaintiff to show cause why this Court should not impose Rule 11 sanctions upon him for filing a motion for improper purposes. The motion which Plaintiff filed was entitled "Motion to Kiss My Ass" (Doc. 107) in which he moved "all Americans at large and one corrupt Judge Smith [to] kiss my got [sic] damn ass sorry mother fucker you." This Court gave Plaintiff until April 25, 1996, to respond and specifically warned: "Failure to comply with this Order will result in dismissal of this case." Plaintiff has appealed the show-cause order to the United States Court of Appeals for the Eleventh Circuit. As the April 5 Order was not a final order, Plaintiff's appeal is an interlocutory appeal and, as such, this Court retains jurisdiction over the parties and matters in this case. 28 U.S.C. § 1292(b). As of the date indicated below, Plaintiff has not responded to the show-cause order. Therefore, this Court DISMISSES WITH PREJUDICE the above-captioned case for Plaintiff's complete disregard of and noncompliance with an explicit court order. FED.R.Civ.P. 41(b); LOCAL RULE 41.1(b); see Goforth v. Owens, 766 F.2d 1533 (11th Cir. 1985) (holding that district court's power to dismiss action under Rule 41(b) for failure to obey court order is inherent aspect of its authority to enforce its orders). All outstanding motions are hereby rendered MOOT.

I mean, you don't get what you want if you don't ask for it.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

So are we in the phase where Trump says throw out everything and let the legislatures of the states decide? Didn't we settle that issue with our declaration in 1776 and that little civil war? Treacherous stuff.

1024px-JeffersonDavisBenedictArnoldTreas

Edited by washparkhorn
B. Arnold on the left, the devil in the middle, and Jeff Davis on the right (he wore a dress to escape) Traitors.

2 minutes ago, TwiceHorn said:

Powell and Wood really need a mental health evaluation by the respective bars.

It's both sad and utterly amazing that people who fairly recently were considered stable, respectable and professional have completely lost all sense of  reality.  I just don't get it.

These people changed for Trump, of all people.  Trump.

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 1