Desantis is a POS and needs his own thread

Gil Bang

First thing Trump should do in a future debate is call out Ron's high heeled boots and then fuck with him about it in that unique Trump/New Yorker way. He'll have Ron so fucking mad he won't be able to think in about 2 minutes. 

"Those are nice boot, Ron. Can you guys out there see Ron's boots? What is that, a 3" heel? Jesus...Melania doesn't even wear heels that high. What are you, about 5'8"?" 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 2

Meatball Ron hates when he can't control the narrative. That's why he runs from reporters or attacks them when questioned with the usual right wing "fake news/false narrative" buzzwords. He'll wilt when Trump just keeps going at him over and over. Trump will be especially cruel because he feels DeSantis owes his very existence to DJT. 

• Hook 'Em 2

1 hour ago, Pescado_Rojo said:

First thing Trump should do in a future debate is call out Ron's high heeled boots and then fuck with him about it in that unique Trump/New Yorker way. He'll have Ron so fucking mad he won't be able to think in about 2 minutes. 

"Those are nice boot, Ron. Can you guys out there see Ron's boots? What is that, a 3" heel? Jesus...Melania doesn't even wear heels that high. What are you, about 5'8"?" 

Isn’t the joke about drag shows and then you go full court press?

See exchange below:

“You banned drag shows in Florida, but you’re here in high heels!

I guess Cinderellas glass slippers didn’t make you appear tall enough?

He says he’s fighting the woke liberals, but not even Nancy wears heals that high!

Maybe I should call him Ron De-Santos because that’s the only other Rino I’ve seen wear high heals!”

• Haha 1

watched the Jon Oliver piece last night.  The part when he/his admin directed cops to go in guns drawn and arrest poor (mostly/all black at least from the video) people for voting issues that happened in some cases years ago was crazy.  Even the cops were like WTF am i doing here dragging people out of their homes on this BS.  all of it to manufacture some tiny shred of evidence that tougher election security is needed.  Hurting people for an insignificant bullet point in his narrative. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Rage+1 4

6 hours ago, Pescado_Rojo said:

"C'mon Ron, I'll take off my shoes and you take off your high heels and let's stand next to each other"

Ron would melt under that.  If he were a competent asshole, he'd be ready to trigger the fuck out of Trump in any number of ways, but nope, he's not that competent.

1 hour ago, DigglerontheHoof said:

Like there will be debates

Maybe not general, but definitely primary.  Remember, Trump always thinks he's the smartest person in the room, and just try and get between him and a camera.

And speaking of cameras, Trump is suffering from being directly out of the primetime media spotlight - debates would be the first time in quite a while that the national media has given him a decent chunk of time in front of the cameras.  Him not being on twitter and Facebook, and not being on Fox News, has got to be driving him crazy.

1 hour ago, atomheartbevo said:

"C'mon Ron, I'll take off my shoes and you take off your high heels and let's stand next to each other"

Ron would melt under that.  If he were a competent asshole, he'd be ready to trigger the fuck out of Trump in any number of ways, but nope, he's not that competent.

Maybe not general, but definitely primary.  Remember, Trump always thinks he's the smartest person in the room, and just try and get between him and a camera.

And speaking of cameras, Trump is suffering from being directly out of the primetime media spotlight - debates would be the first time in quite a while that the national media has given him a decent chunk of time in front of the cameras.  Him not being on twitter and Facebook, and not being on Fox News, has got to be driving him crazy.

trump can’t put on / take off his shoes without help 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 4

DeSantis will just try to redirect any Trump attack to talking about Biden, woke corporations, CRT, and a myriad of other alt-right chum. He won't take Trump head on because he knows he'll get destroyed. The beauty will Trump will singularly focus on him because none of the others like Haley are a threat. 

• Hook 'Em 1

15 minutes ago, mdmost said:

DeSantis will just try to redirect any Trump attack to talking about Biden, woke corporations, CRT, and a myriad of other alt-right chum. He won't take Trump head on because he knows he'll get destroyed. The beauty will Trump will singularly focus on him because none of the others like Haley are a threat. 

Trump people or the Russians already working to take DeSantis out of the running

Massive Twitter Bot Farm Is Heaping Praise on Trump and Trashing DeSantis (gizmodo.com)

A report from Israel-based social analysis company Cyabra provided to Gizmodo said several massive Twitter bot farms have been recently created to drum up support for Trump and lambaste his prospective opponents for the Republican Presidential nomination, Florida Governor Ron DeSantis and former South Carolina Governor Nikki Haley.

The company’s research shows the bot farm was created within the past 11 months solely to heap praise on Trump while ridiculing his potential political opponents, especially those likely to challenge him in 2024. According to the Cyabra researchers, a regular conversation on sites like Facebook or Twitter will attract between 4% to 8% of fake accounts. In many of these conversations surrounding Trump, that was up to between 20% and 40%. Over a quarter of the interactions for pro-Trump officials like Reps. Jim Jordan and Matt Gaetz’ on Twitter came from bots, according to the report. It’s far, far more than left-wing accounts experience like Sen. Elizabeth Warren or Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez.

The company researchers found there were three massive bot farms established in April, October, and November of last year. These interconnected bot farms were likely created in the U.S. What’s more, all these fake accounts were extremely pro-Trump and attacked anybody who made any negative mention of the former president.

Some of the ultra-MAGA accounts cited by Cyabra were created long before the bot farms were reportedly first created, but the company showed how their prolific Pro-Trump, anti-opponent tweets were getting picked up massively by bot accounts. Supposed bot accounts cited by Cyabra were created in October and retweets people’s pet pics then interspaces it with retweets complaining about “traitors” like former Secretary of State Mike Pompeo or former House Speaker Paul Ryan.

The attacks go beyond just the 2024 presidential race. There are a number of other bot accounts that remain prolific in right-wing circles. The report noted that even more accounts spreading antagonism toward Speaker of the House Kevin McCarthy were inauthentic profiles.

AP cited Cyabra engineer Jules Gross as the first to discover the bot farms after noting that many of the accounts cited in the report were created on the same day. Gross and their company went through the different bots to see if they posted about a variety of subjects and posted any original material. Bots, in most cases, do the opposite, and based on Cyabra’s research there could be hundreds of thousands of these fake accounts trawling places like Twitter and Facebook.

Most are still actice.

Edited by atomheartbevo
  • Haha 1

On 3/7/2023 at 10:48 AM, mdmost said:

Meatball Ron hates when he can't control the narrative. That's why he runs from reporters or attacks them when questioned with the usual right wing "fake news/false narrative" buzzwords. He'll wilt when Trump just keeps going at him over and over. Trump will be especially cruel because he feels DeSantis owes his very existence to DJT. 

That’s the thing.  Trump despises meatball Ron unlike anything else.  Hell, he’d consider sleepy Joe a good friend compared to Meatball.  This will be glorious.  

• Hook 'Em 2

18 hours ago, ChiTownDoc said:

That’s the thing.  Trump despises meatball Ron unlike anything else.  Hell, he’d consider sleepy Joe a good friend compared to Meatball.  This will be glorious.  

Yep, Ron betrayed Trump and Trump will never forgive that.

Meanwhile, YGIFS is...

i also like to live dangerously austin powers GIF

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, Mo Horn said:

Enrollment at any higher education institution in Florida will plummet, and professors will leave in droves. 

It’s 666 upside down. Like we’re not supposed to notice that. It’s like if it was bill 5318008, we’d all know what that meant. 

• Hook 'Em 1

5 hours ago, Mo Horn said:

Enrollment at any higher education institution in Florida will plummet, and professors will leave in droves. 

• NPHC Organizations
  •  NMGC & Latinax Organizations
  • Jewish Studies courses
  • Gender Studies courses
  • Centers & Programs for Black Students
  • Centers & Programs for Latinax Students
  • Centers & Programs for Asian & AAPI Students
  • Center & Programs for LGBTQ+ Students

If I was involved in recruiting college athletes, and I have to go up against the Florida schools, this would be me right now

Jason Sudeikis Yes GIF by Apple TV+

I would make sure every minority athlete I was recruiting, that had a Florida school in the mix, knew that the Florida legislature/governor didn’t care for minorities and was actively working against them, and then show them the legislative proof. Toss in some video clips of Florida politicians gleefully going after these programs.

Edited by atomheartbevo
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 2