Desantis is a POS and needs his own thread

Gil Bang

Someone should have asked him about the acquiescence of Dr. Henry Manne on the harms of Insider Trading and see if he understands it.   Or maybe ask him instead about his view on the efficient market hypothesis and what he thinks we can take from it and how should we weight other opposing ideas such as behavioral economics? 

Let's go meatball, I am waiting.

Alternatively, he has always been a cunt.  He defied the Florida voters when they asked for a policy change and he ignored it.  His cunty behavior towards dates and his stolen valor as he attempts to link himself to actual fighter pilots and the dangers they face while in fact, he was a piss boy for JAG.   

Edited by Nivek
  • Hook 'Em 1

30 minutes ago, Anastasis said:

Our system is not designed to optimize the "goodness" of the candidates for a weighing by the electorate. Trump only had to be a better candidate/campaigner relative to his opposition.  Jesus. 2016 is a case study in American dysfunctional politics flying the plane into the mountain. But sure, keep perseverating on Russia. That's the way we get out of this for sure. Honest self-reflection is not really an American political trait.  

So you're OK with Russian interference on behalf of one candidate as long as both candidates sucked?  How Ani of you.

4 minutes ago, jimmyjazz said:

So you're OK with Russian interference on behalf of one candidate as long as both candidates sucked?  How Ani of you.

Keep chasing the squirrel JJ. 

Despite actually reading the internal DNC strategy, I still think that this is the kind of stuff that really moved the needle. 

These Are the Ads Russia Bought on Facebook in 2016 - The New York Times

After the first major hurricane, Biden needs to send her down to look at the damage.  Then she can say no and claim that maybe the citizens can learn some new skills because of it.  

It won't happen, but I'm an asshole like that and would love to see it.  And I have family in Florida.  They know my stance. 

• Like 1
  • Drool 1

5 minutes ago, TDunk said:

After the first major hurricane, Biden needs to send her down to look at the damage.  Then she can say no and claim that maybe the citizens can learn some new skills because of it.  

It won't happen, but I'm an asshole like that and would love to see it.  And I have family in Florida.  They know my stance. 

The only federal funds that should go to florida are for the national parks. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 2

Wow, anybody have "Transgender Olympic Legend/Kardashian Stepdad sparring with Mouse-Addled Pudding Addict turned MAGA pariah in heated GOP Primary" on their 2023 bingo card?  

In 2024, for the Republican Party nomination...there are three black men running, two of whom are from Southern States, the other has no political experience.  A Hindu man barely old enough to be President whose parents are from Indian, a Cuban-American, a back-talking woman, a former Vice President who was almost executed by a former President's henchmen, and a guy about to be under 5 federal and state indictments, and Ron DeSantis-maybe the most self-destructive and unlikable candidate this country has ever produced and we elected Ted Cruz more than once.  In no other year would any of these people be viable GOP contenders, but they all have a shot in this backshit insane timeline.  

When Chris Christie is the moral compass and most normal candidate in your field, you're in a simulation reality tv gameshow run by meth addicts on a shaman-led peyote trip to the center of the Sun.  

8 hours ago, Pancho said:

Bro just up and sent a letter to the vice president of the US asking her to come debate him. Not only is he a thin skinned pussy but he also needs a Comms team that knows grammatical errors when they see.

MoRon DeSantis? We might have a new leader in the clubhouse for nicknames for Meatball Ron DeSanctimonious.

2 hours ago, YGIFS said:

Wow, anybody have "Transgender Olympic Legend/Kardashian Stepdad sparring with Mouse-Addled Pudding Addict turned MAGA pariah in heated GOP Primary" on their 2023 bingo card?  

In 2024, for the Republican Party nomination...there are three black men running, two of whom are from Southern States, the other has no political experience.  A Hindu man barely old enough to be President whose parents are from Indian, a Cuban-American, a back-talking woman, a former Vice President who was almost executed by a former President's henchmen, and a guy about to be under 5 federal and state indictments, and Ron DeSantis-maybe the most self-destructive and unlikable candidate this country has ever produced and we elected Ted Cruz more than once. 

THE ARISTOCRATS!

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 3
  • Haha 4

This is pretty weak.  He's trying to talk about kind of supporting Trump without actually naming him.

As President, I will end the weaponization of government, replace the FBI Director, and ensure a single standard of justice for all Americans. While I’ve seen reports, I have not read the indictment. I do, though, believe we need to enact reforms so that Americans have the right to remove cases from Washington, DC to their home districts. Washington, DC is a “swamp” and it is unfair to have to stand trial before a jury that is reflective of the swamp mentality. One of the reasons our country is in decline is the politicization of the rule of law. No more excuses—I will end the weaponization of the federal government.

1 hour ago, atomheartbevo said:

This is pretty weak.  He's trying to talk about kind of supporting Trump without actually naming him.

It (lies and misinformation) just gets so old sometimes...weaponization of government is literally his identity as governor...

• Hook 'Em 8
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, atomheartbevo said:

"While I've seen reports, I have not read the indictment."  

So I don't know what the fuck I'm talking about, but according to people I know, it seems UNFAIR!

• Hook 'Em 1

9 hours ago, jimmyjazz said:

1/  2/  3/  4/  yada yada yada 5/ KIDNAPPED A 14 YEAR OLD GIRL

Jesus, what a life.

I hope you never lose your sense of wonder
You get your fill to eat, but always keep that hunger
May you never take one single breath for granted
God forbid love ever leave you empty-handed

I hope you still feel small when you stand beside the ocean
Whenever one door closes, I hope one more opens
Promise me that you'll give faith a fighting chance
And when you get the choice to sit it out or dance

I hope you dance
I hope you dance

crazy how badly white people are treated in America now. DeSantis to the rescue.

https://www.cnn.com/2023/08/02/politics/disney-reedy-creek-dei/index.html

“The so-called diversity, equity, and inclusion initiatives were advanced during the tenure of the previous board and they were illegal and simply un-American,” [FL's Reedy Creek] district administrator Glenton Gilzean said. “Our district will no longer participate in any attempt to divide us by race or advance the notion that we are not created equal.”

7 hours ago, Pato del Muerto said:

A presidential candidate (technically) is going to debate someone who is not running for president?  Willingly?

"Any press is good press, Governor. Trust us!"

It's an act of pure desperation for meatball. I'm sure his campaign thinks they've cooked up a bunch of fresh soundbites about how Biden is a communist and he's going to make America Florida, but he's just that greasy turd scraping the side of the bowl on the way down.

1 hour ago, GhostOfTomJoad said:

"Any press is good press, Governor. Trust us!"

It's an act of pure desperation for meatball. I'm sure his campaign thinks they've cooked up a bunch of fresh soundbites about how Biden is a communist and he's going to make America Florida, but he's just that greasy turd scraping the side of the bowl on the way down.

1 hour ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

DeSantis will lose that debate but get in a handful or preplanned zingers at newsome. Don’t California my Florida or country. Why are so many fine Californians leaving CA for Florida. Then his side will carve up the videos to make it seem like Ron won.  

Which is exactly why Newsome should ignore this turd's invitation.

• Hook 'Em 1

9 minutes ago, South Austin said:

Which is exactly why Newsome should ignore this turd's invitation.

And because Newsome isn't running for President...yet

Meatball is a candidate for 2024 and Biden is the incumbent. I mean, Newsome would wipe the floor with Shitface, but shouldn't take the bait.