THEY JUST MADE THE LIST

bolverk

Sound off if you live in one of their districts, because the 2022 Election season starts now. Their political careers need to be destroyed.

Look at all the eminently punchable faces of these out-of-staters, East Texas & Panhandle trash, aggy, and bible college fucks. 

Kevin Brady (TX-8) - The Woodlands (grew up in South Dakota) South Dakota - BA

Kevin Brady official photo.jpg

Michael Burgess (TX-26) - Denton (grew up in Minnesota) North Texas - BS, UTHSC - MD

Michael Burgess official photo.jpg

Michael Cloud (TX-27) - Victoria (grew up in Louisiana) Oral Roberts (OK) - BS

Michael Cloud 115th Congress 2.jpg

Michael Conaway (retiring TX-11) - Midland/Odessa/San Angelo/Brownwood (grew up in Borger) A&M Commerce - BBA

Mike Conaway, official portrait, 116th Congress.jpg

Dan Crenshaw (TX-2) - Houston (grew up in Katy) Tufts - BA, Harvard - MPA

Dan Crenshaw, official portrait, 116th Congress 2.jpg

Bill Flores (retiring TX-17) - Waco/College Sta. (grew up in Stratford, TX) A&M - BBA, Houston Baptist - MBA

Bill Flores, Official Portrait, 112th Congress.jpg

Louie Gohmert (TX-1) - Tyler/Longview/Lufkin/Nacogdoches (grew up in Mt. Pleasant) A&M - BA, Baylor - JD

Louie Gohmert official photo 2.jpg

Lance Gooden (TX-4) Henderson/Kaufman (grew up in Terrell) Texas - BBA

Lance Gooden, official portrait, 116th Congress.jpg

Kenny Marchant (TX-24) Carrollton/Coppell/South Lake (grew up in Carrollton) Southern Nazarene (OK) - BA

Kenny Marchant Official.jpg

Randy Weber (TX-14) Beaumont/Pt. Arthur/Galveston/Brazoria Co. (grew up in Brazoria Co.) Houston-Clear Lake - BS

Randy Weber official congressional photo.jpg

Roger Williams (TX-25) western Travis/Lampasas/Hillsboro/Cleburne (grew up in Fort Worth) TCU - BA

Roger williams 2.jpg

Ron Wright (TX-6) Arlington (grew up in Cherokee Co.) UT Arlington (did not graduate)

Ron Wright, official portrait, 116th Congress.jpg

Edited by bolverk
better title
  • Hook 'Em 5
  • Like 1

26 minutes ago, Dr. Teeth said:

Pretty sure this makes them more popular in these districts. 

The boundaries are going to be changing, but I think we can still get an inkling about who might be somewhat vulnerable after redistricting. We'll see. But, regardless, we now have a "worst of the worst" list for Texas reps.

But these should be at the top of everyone's shit list for 2022 and their current (ascending) support.

District 6 - Arlington/Waxahachie
RON WRIGHT (R) 52.8%
Stephen Daniel (D) 44.0%

District 2 - North Houston
DAN CRENSHAW (R) 55.6%
Sima Ladjevardian (D) 42.8%

District 25 - West Austin to South Fort Worth
ROGER WILLIAMS (R) 55.9%
Julie Oliver (D) 42.1%

District 26 - Denton
MICHAEL BURGESS (R) 60.6%
Carol Iannuzzi (D) 37.3%

District 14 - Brazoria/Galveston/Beaumont
RANDY WEBER (R) 61.6%
Adrienne Bell (D) 38.4%

District 5 - Kaufman/Terrell
LANCE GOODEN (R) 62.0%
Carolyn Salter (D) 35.9%

District 27 - Corpus/Victoria
MICHAEL CLOUD (R) 63.1%
Ricardo De La Fuente (D) 34.9%

District 8 - Woodlands/Conroe/Huntsville
KEVIN BRADY (R) 72.5%
Elizabeth Hernandez (D) 25.5%

District 1 - Tyler/Longview/Lufkin/Nacogdoches
LOUIE GOHMERT (R) 72.6%
Hank Gilbert (D) 27.4%

RETIRING WITH ONE OF THEIR LAST ACTS IN CONGRESS IS SUPPORTING A COUP:

District 24 (KENNY MARCHANT)
Beth Van Duyne (R) 48.8%
Candace Valenzuela (D) 47.5%

District 17 (BILL FLORES)
Pete Session (R) 55.9%
Rick Kennedy (D) 40.9%

District 11 (MICHAEL CONAWAY)
August Pfluger (R) 79.7%
Jon Mark Hogg (D) 18.3%

17 minutes ago, Fudge Nuggets said:

Lot of diversity in that group.  At least they got the disabled demographic covered via Patch.  The mentally challenged demo is well represented by all of them.

Do pedo look-a-likes count for diversity?

3 minutes ago, Bama Chick said:

Present!

It is to my daily dismay that I’m “represented” by this greasy slack jawed stupid necktie wearing chipmunk fucker.

071ed9e57e3b9b9330121189eb1cad0f.jpg

MO BROOKS (AL-5) Huntsville (grew up in Huntsville) Duke - BA, Bama - JD just made the list.

Roger Williams (TX-25) Western Travis/Lampasas/Hillsboro/Cleburne (grew up in Fort Worth) TCU - BA

so, yeah, that makes a lot of sense

i do feel a lot of kinship with my Cleburne brothers and sisters. (Wait, where the fuck is Cleburne?)

Edited by yoladu

Just now, Nice Guy Eddie said:

It’s questionable that Crenshaw should be listed as growing up in Texas. His biographies are very vague about the timeline but all accounts are that he graduated high school in Bogota, Colombia and also spent time in Ecuador.

Duly noted that he might fit in one of the aforementioned categories: out-of-staters, East Texas/Panhandle trash, aggy, and bible college.

3 minutes ago, yoladu said:

that is impressive list of higher learning Institutions.

Oral Roberts, A&M-Commerce, Southern Nazarene, Houston Baptist, Houston-Clear Lake, etc

Don't forget the "Honorable" and pedo look-a-like RON WRIGHT who couldn't make the cut and dropped out of UT-Arlington. He probably should've opted for Tarleton instead.

3 minutes ago, Scheiss Meister said:

Wow, that's weird.  I made that comment because my browser showed that you posted that about Wright about a half dozen times.  Now it just shows once.  You're not wrong, though.

I've been getting those kind of multiple notifications too this past week. @immamac

1 hour ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

It’s questionable that Crenshaw should be listed as growing up in Texas. His biographies are very vague about the timeline but all accounts are that he graduated high school in Bogota, Colombia and also spent time in Ecuador.

a friend of mine grew up with him in the UK and said he was an asshole even back then. 

2 hours ago, Bama Chick said:

Present!

It is to my daily dismay that I’m “represented” by this greasy slack jawed stupid necktie wearing chipmunk fucker.

071ed9e57e3b9b9330121189eb1cad0f.jpg

14 minutes ago, TexArcher said:

None of those guys has given a woman a real orgasm.  Fact.

Objection, one shant facts your own fact. But I concur.

Facts.

Edited by washparkhorn

I can almost wrap my mind around Texans (and carpetbaggers) standing up for conservative values like meddling in the laws of other states, but those reps who are supporting the suit against their own voters: a portrait in betrayal.

3 hours ago, Burt said:

Wish Bullock had won that Senate seat. Daines is a hard trumper and deserves to be on the list. 

Your new governor made his few hundred million selling an application to Oracle, so he bought a governorship. The American Way - 2020

Montana is hurting politically. Regressive politicians are never good for folks in a state.

• Hook 'Em 1

9 hours ago, Mole said:

I can almost wrap my mind around Texans (and carpetbaggers) standing up for conservative values like meddling in the laws of other states, but those reps who are supporting the suit against their own voters: a portrait in betrayal.

Yeah, the Michigan AG basically told Texas to "Fuck off, the Texas AG should stick to disenfranchising voters in his own state and not ours."

Was it within Michigan's right to filed a lawsuit again Texas for allowing only one Drop-off ballot box per county? Which would like suppress Dem votes (large urban counties), thus potentially affecting who wins the presidency.

2 minutes ago, staboner said:

are we the world's first country to be taken hostage by a low performing narcissist? 

Oh, no, not even close. It's just that when you open your history book and look at prior examples, it's.......not good.  Kaiser Wilhelm II, Adolf, Benito....not great company.

• Hook 'Em 1

I just wrote a strongly worded email to Randy Weber.  Even suggested he's an unprincipled coward.

Dear Staffer/Intern for Congressman Weber,

This is the first time in my 48 years that I have contacted an elected official, but my disgust over post-election GOP lawsuits compels me to finally do so.  Until now, I've always signalled my approval or disapproval in the voting booth, but enough is enough.

Since he first ran for the US HOR in 2012 Congressman Weber has earned my enthusiastic vote.  Today I learned he included his name in the amicus brief for Ken Paxton's appalling SCOTUS filing to overturn the 2020 election.

I'm a lifelong Republican turned never trumper.  My voting history through 2016 reads Bush, Bush, McCain, Romney, and trump. On Nov 3, 2020 my vote went to now President-Elect Joe Biden - as did the votes my wife, mother, father, and many friends and associates. trump is such a disgusting threat to American democracy that I even contributed to the Biden/Harris campaign, and will also be contributing to whomever challenges Texas' biggest embarrassment, Senator Ted Cruz, in 4 years.

In light of the SCOTUS petition, I have cast my final vote for Congressman Weber.

He may believe that fraudulent votes in battleground states produced inaccurate results.  If so, then our opinion in election integrity simply differs.  He may believe the election was legitimate but, in the spirit of party unity, he needed to include his name in any GOP efforts to retain executive power. Again, a plausible reason. Worse, he might even actually believe in trump's peculiar, twisted, ideology. 

But if he made the calculated political bet that getting primaried by a trumpist challenger would be worse than losing votes from traditional conservative loyalists like me, then he's simply an unprincipled coward unworthy of my vote.

Of note, Congressman Weber beat his last challenger by ~ 65K votes, and it's likely that mine won't be missed.

On a personal note - regardless of how painful this letter is for me to write, Merry Christmas and Happy New Year, to the Congressman and all the dedicated staffers and their families.  My sister is a former long-time HOR Associate Parliamentarian and my son is a former staffer for Bill Flores (I'm not happy with him either) so I know how hard you all work and how difficult 2020 has been.

Cordially,

BearSchlong

19 hours ago, bolverk said:

Sound off if you live in one of their districts, because the 2022 Election season starts now. Their political careers need to be destroyed.

Look at all the eminently punchable faces of these out-of-staters, East Texas & Panhandle trash, aggy, and bible college fucks. 

Kevin Brady (TX-8) - The Woodlands (grew up in South Dakota) South Dakota - BA

Kevin Brady official photo.jpg

Michael Burgess (TX-26) - Denton (grew up in Minnesota) North Texas - BS, UTHSC - MD

Michael Burgess official photo.jpg

Michael Cloud (TX-27) - Victoria (grew up in Louisiana) Oral Roberts (OK) - BS

Michael Cloud 115th Congress 2.jpg

Michael Conaway (retiring TX-11) - Midland/Odessa/San Angelo/Brownwood (grew up in Borger) A&M Commerce - BBA

Mike Conaway, official portrait, 116th Congress.jpg

Dan Crenshaw (TX-2) - Houston (grew up in Katy) Tufts - BA, Harvard - MPA

Dan Crenshaw, official portrait, 116th Congress 2.jpg

Bill Flores (retiring TX-17) - Waco/College Sta. (grew up in Stratford, TX) A&M - BBA, Houston Baptist - MBA

Bill Flores, Official Portrait, 112th Congress.jpg

Louie Gohmert (TX-1) - Tyler/Longview/Lufkin/Nacogdoches (grew up in Mt. Pleasant) A&M - BA, Baylor - JD

Louie Gohmert official photo 2.jpg

Lance Gooden (TX-4) Henderson/Kaufman (grew up in Terrell) Texas - BBA

Lance Gooden, official portrait, 116th Congress.jpg

Kenny Marchant (TX-24) Carrollton/Coppell/South Lake (grew up in Carrollton) Southern Nazarene (OK) - BA

Kenny Marchant Official.jpg

Randy Weber (TX-14) Beaumont/Pt. Arthur/Galveston/Brazoria Co. (grew up in Brazoria Co.) Houston-Clear Lake - BS

Randy Weber official congressional photo.jpg

Roger Williams (TX-25) western Travis/Lampasas/Hillsboro/Cleburne (grew up in Fort Worth) TCU - BA

Roger williams 2.jpg

Ron Wright (TX-6) Arlington (grew up in Cherokee Co.) UT Arlington (did not graduate)

Bill Flores has been replaced by Pete Sessions. Another loser.