A story about a pathetic man's downfall

Francisco 2.0

13 hours ago, Js1 said:

How to further push millenial and Gen Z women and gays further left 

Yeah, if Swift tells her fans that each one of them needs to find two people who are not registered and get them registered - and encourage them all to vote for Biden - it’s probably over. If she does, Trump and his toadies will try to unleash Hell on her.   

They have already started slut shaming her because she is not a virgin in her mid-30s. That’s going to help with a female vote in 2024 Donny. I am just glad they are dumb enough to go after her.

• Hook 'Em 2

She doesn't even have to say "vote for Biden" just to register and actually vote. They ain't voting for the rapist right wing buffoon. They'll also know which of the two is attacking her and to vote against him.

Edited by 'stache
  • Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 1
  • Fuck Around and Find Out 1

Just now, 'stache said:

She doesn't even have to say "vote for Biden" just to register and actually vote. They ain't voting for the rapist right wing buffoon.

This. Her fans know where she stands and who she supports. 

• Hook 'Em 2

1 hour ago, Pato del Muerto said:

I still haven’t listened to that song. Is there anything to it?

1 hour ago, Dahobbs said:

It is a good song. 

It's a-ight, I guess. It's not as blatant a dog-whistle song that Jason Aldean's "Try That in a Small Town" MAGA anthem is but does have a few potentially-troubling lyrics.

Edited by C-Man

1 hour ago, Chuckie Finster said:

And anytime they try to claim that they don't care about famous people in their corner, just remember that they made this doofus the biggest celebrity on the planet for 72 hours before he revealed that he wasn't a Republican.

image.thumb.png.b5233280d378d8cd523bc35f1728f660.png

Does his shirt say "Goochland"?

3 minutes ago, YGIFS said:

Unlike some of you crazy Democrats, I don't subscribe to political absolutes.  

But she has a huge break in her tour between late-August (the UK) and mid-November (Canada).  She does a few shows this Autumn, without any overt political stumping, in Milwaukee, Detroit, Pittsburgh, Philadelphia, and if she has time-pepper in Charlotte, Atlanta, and Phoenix.  And it's 100% completely, game over for MAGA.  End of story.  Dead and buried.  Trump dies as a result of the humiliation.  It's done.  

I speak about politics and governance quite a bit in my household, not at all in public.  My 8.5 year old asked me the other day why Taylor Swift can't be President.  I said because she's not 35 years old yet.  My daughter looked up the constitution and read the parts about qualifications and now has it lock-sealed in her brain, which I am proud of.  She then figured out which election cycle she, herself, will be eligible to be elected as a female President.  Taylor Swift's music makes my teeth fucking itch, not for me.  But she's got my daughter, and millions more like her, empowered and engaged and enlightened.  Bonus points for dad-she pisses the fuck outta stupid people and is easy on the eyes.  

Taylor turns 35 before the inauguration 

13 minutes ago, Red Five said:

History books: "And then, things got weird. Really weird. Even by comparison to the really weird stuff that had come before."

People reading the history books: "But why was that even controversial, that the popular singer didn't support the crazy conman guy with all the felonies and sexual assaults who was talking about ruling as a dictator? Wouldn't that have been everyone's stance? In fact, how did he have any supporters at all? Some kind of mass delusion?"

• Hook 'Em 2

13 minutes ago, Js1 said:

This. Her fans know where she stands and who she supports. 

True.  But last time she released an image of her holding a tray of blue Biden 20 cookies.  I see no reason why she wouldn’t do something like that again.

Biden, if they debated, should just slip in Swift lyrics as often as possible 

“You need to calm down, Donald, you’re being too loud”

Edited by Js1
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 2
  • Haha 5
  • Drool 1

What would total maga war against Taylor Swift even look like, aside from Taylor needing to bump up her security? She's a singer. Is Dotard going to talk shit about her most recent album at a rally or something?

Based on the MAGA demographic, I bet they would refuse to buy her CDs, burn her cassette tapes, try to clog up phone lines when her tickets go on sale. Stuff like that…
  • Haha 2

I was out a Mar-a-Lago. Beautiful weather there. Makes real estate really valuable. I was there doing the usual...usual...usual funny word, usual. I'm rocking back and forth on my heels. You ever see that? I rock forward better than anybody. Nobody has ever seen rocking forward like I do. Let me tell you. Crooked Joe can't even ride a bike. I bet I could have won the French Tour. Ya know, I really think so. France, we need a better deal with them.

[Loud offstage cough]

This singer. Swift. Taylor Swift. Swifty Swift. She sings, or she calls it singing. You ever listen to her? I don't know her or her songs. People tell me they are really bad. She's a never-Trumper. 

That beautiful beautiful day at Marlbor-  Malboro Mar a Lago as some people call it. I was there rocking back and forth. Very forth. Forther than anyone. I'm humming Dixie. Just humming it. You know what humming is? A lot of people don't. And this record producer, famous, I mean famous record producer comes up to me.

"Sir! Mr. President, sir? Can you tell me where that beautiful singing is coming from?" Let me tell you, it wasn't Swifty Swift on the radio. I tell this guy, and he's rich, almost as rich as me. I tell him, "I'm just humming." "Please sir, may I hear it again?" I hum the part about "Oh, I wish I owned some slaves and cotton." He cries. Tears all over his head.

"Mr. President, and you should still be Mr. President, sir, that's beautiful. I love what you do for music. We should make a record for you. Hi-fi. Everything. You could have been the biggest pop singer ever." 

Then he made a funny face. I think he smelled Sleepy Joe or maybe that nasty woman Swifty Swifty. He sort of gagged and went away. Big arms for a record producer.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 5

20 minutes ago, safe sex said:

Nothing but drag queen trade in Tuckahoe lmao I'm so sorry if none of y'all get that 

I had to rep this to indicate I got it whether I did or not. I'm part of the cool patrol! I'm hip!

• Haha 3

4 hours ago, 'stache said:

She doesn't even have to say "vote for Biden" just to register and actually vote. They ain't voting for the rapist right wing buffoon. They'll also know which of the two is attacking her and to vote against him.

It wasn't too long ago when BTS fans urged other fans to "sell out" Trump's rally in Oklahoma. Imagine the damage Taylor Swift can do if she mobilized her fans.

5 hours ago, Red Five said:

What would total maga war against Taylor Swift even look like, aside from Taylor needing to bump up her security? She's a singer. Is Dotard going to talk shit about her most recent album at a rally or something?

5 hours ago, High Plains Drifter said:

Concerts getting shot up or car bombed. Teen girls wearing Taylor shirts getting harassed, beaten, raped, killed. You know, the usual. 

Some reporter talked shit about Swift and said her concert or tour wasn’t as good as Beyoncé’s, and Swifties doxxed him, made death threats against him, accused him of being a pedophile and groomer.  They can be extremely vicious.

17 minutes ago, atomheartbevo said:

Some reporter talked shit about Swift and said her concert or tour wasn’t as good as Beyoncé’s, and Swifties doxxed him, made death threats against him, accused him of being a pedophile and groomer.  They can be extremely vicious.

Cats have claws, news at 11. 

• Fuck Around and Find Out 2

1 hour ago, atomheartbevo said:

Ask Kanye. She broke his brain.

“Largely Won”???

One of my few good grades in law school was CivPro, but i can’t for the life of me recall the term “largely won” ever being used.  I must have missed that day but I certainly remember using “hugely won” on the final.  

Edited by YGIFS
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, TeeDubya said:

Alrighty then.  I guess that competition is over.... 

When he abandons or alienates her, the turn she makes and shits all over him is going to be glorious.  She knows this is all bullshit and has to be hating the shit she spews.

Edited by tx ind
  • Hook 'Em 1

2 minutes ago, tx ind said:

When he abandons or alienates her, the turn she makes and shits all over him is going to be glorious.  She knows this is all bullshit and has to be hating the shit she spews.

Or, like all cult members, she'll continue to praise him.  They are totally broken humans. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 5

IMG_2705.thumb.jpeg.68a75f46cf2e32bc1b2b519279337c5b.jpeg

They’re picking a fight with a woman who isn’t the kind who takes any shit, and who outflanks her opponents (see her move of re-recording her song catalog). She isn’t going to walk away. She may also completely avoid engaging them directly, and just destroy everything they care about in a flanking maneuver. Gee, I wonder if she will?
  • Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1
  • Prepare your anus 1

“Largely Won”???
One of my few good grades in law school was CivPro, but i can’t for the life of me recall the term “largely won” ever being used.  I must have missed that day but I certainly remember using “hugely won” on the final.  

You must’ve missed it.

It was right next to “slightly pregnant” in the encyclopedia.
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 2

34 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

They’re picking a fight with a woman who isn’t the kind who takes any shit, and who outflanks her opponents (see her move of re-recording her song catalog). She isn’t going to walk away. She may also completely avoid engaging them directly, and just destroy everything they care about in a flanking maneuver. Gee, I wonder if she will?

giphy.gif

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 3
  • Drool 1

10 hours ago, Longhorn_Fan68 said:

I want to know - or maybe I don't - what happens in Goochland, Short Pump, Tuckahoe, Paineville, and Skinquarter.

I went to my first Wegmans in Short Pump, if there is a store out there can rival and even surpass HEB/CM its Wegmans, hell I think Wegmans is better just because they have in house sandwich shop and coal fired pizza.

Anyone heading to Richmond, zzq bbq is worth a visit

• Like 1
  • Drool 1

10 hours ago, Texas Jeff said:

Based on the MAGA demographic, I bet they would refuse to buy her CDs, burn her cassette tapes, try to clog up phone lines when her tickets go on sale. Stuff like that…

Phone lines??   Yes, Magats ….ya’ll just clog up all those Ticketmaster  phone lines!  That will show them who’s boss!

• Haha 2

7 minutes ago, Horn Dog said:

Phone lines??   Yes, Magats ….ya’ll just clog up all those Ticketmaster  phone lines!  That will show them who’s boss!

Say man, you still driving to Houston tomorrow to pickup those Taylor Swift tickets?

-You know it!  

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Drool 1