A story about a pathetic man's downfall

Francisco 2.0

4 hours ago, Thrawn said:

That has to be a doctored video, right? I know he isn’t anywhere near as good as he claims. However, that was an absolutely horrible shot. 

Video seems legit. Nobody who's anywhere close to good at golf could fuck up a shot that badly. I mean, I suck at golf and that would be by far my worst shot ever, including when drunk at Top Golf. 

• Hook 'Em 1

46 minutes ago, Hookah Horns said:

Video seems legit. Nobody who's anywhere close to good at golf could fuck up a shot that badly. I mean, I suck at golf and that would be by far my worst shot ever, including when drunk at Top Golf. 

Not from that close, unless you were completely shit-faced. I love how the fat fuck goes back to get in his cart to drive up to his ball in or near the bunker.

11 hours ago, Surly Bevo said:

He's an 84 year old white guy from Ohio who played golf back when it was pretty much lilly white except for Lee and a few others.  What the hell did you guys expect?

That in the 60-ish years he's been an adult, he could have figured out how to not be a miserable cunt.  Lots of folks grew up in similar or worse circumstance, but have overcome the urge towards our worst human instincts.

It's not a lot to expect.

• Hook 'Em 6
  • Fuck Around and Find Out 1

6 hours ago, Bozo_Casanova said:

What I got from that letter is that Jack Nicklaus’s Dad had two dads. 

I'm glad my dad didn't live to see what a complete piece of shit Nicklaus is.  It sucks no one is likely to break his Majors' record.  What a miserable cunt he is. 

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Fuck Around and Find Out 1

7 hours ago, Hookah Horns said:

I play probably once a year and shoot around 100. That would be a horrific shot for me. 

You know, I'm starting to think all of those club championships may not have been on the up and up....

• Like 1
  • Haha 6

20 minutes ago, Red Five said:

I play probably once a year and shoot around 100. That would be a horrific shot for me. 

You know, I'm starting to think all of those club championships may not have been on the up and up....

Has trump ever earned any legitimate victory in his pathetic life?  

20 hours ago, WhatTheBuck said:

Insert some clips of him criticizing Obama for golfing and promising he’d be too busy to play golf. Then point out that he spent about 1/4 of his presidency at his private golf resorts spending WAY more time on the course than Obama ever did.

image.png.4d4db6c8c92a1939bc861383d869cc88.png

Can you imagine the intense, tingling anticipation of their audience counting down the seconds to the Democratic Leadership Debate? 

It's just so dumb that I couldn't not make a dumb comment.

Edited by RomaVicta

Posted (edited)

While we are piling on Jack, let's revist the August 2023 court decision that didn't allow him to take his name back:

Jack Nicklaus Loses Attempt to Regain Control of His Name and Likeness

https://www.si.com/golf/news/jack-nicklaus-loses-attempt-to-regain-control-of-his-name-and-likeness

In a recent federal court decision, Jack Nicklaus suffered a setback in his attempt to regain control of his name and likeness owned by former partner Howard Milstein.

On Aug. 1, Judge Robin Rosenberg of the U.S. District Court of the Southern District of Florida ruled that due to a prior decision against Nicklaus by the New York County Supreme Court on the exact same property in question in Nicklaus Companies, LLC v. GBI Investors Inc., he lacked the ability to grant Nicklaus any control of the property in question.

The federal court in Florida stated in its decision that the central issue over the property in question—Nicklaus’s name and likeness—was a question of exclusivity vs. non-exclusivity, with Nicklaus claiming he sold a non-exclusive right to use the property and that the defendant claimed the rights sold to him in December 1994 for $145 million, were exclusive.

In a short six-page order, Judge Rosenberg agreed with Milstein’s argument that, under the so-called “Princess Lida doctrine,” the federal court in Florida had no jurisdiction over Nicklaus’s intellectual property because the New York court had already issued a preliminary injunction barring Nicklaus from using his name and likeness while it adjudicated the dispute.

Under the Princess Lida doctrine, a court ruling on the right to use a particular piece of property (including intellectual property) assumes exclusive jurisdiction over that property, which other courts cannot disturb.

“The Court grants the Defendants’ Motion because the Court can see no reason why the doctrine does not apply: the Property in this case and the New York case is the same, the ownership of the Property forms the core of and is intertwined with all of the Plaintiffs’ federal claims (Count IV and Count V), the Plaintiffs’ federal claims necessarily would seek adjudication on the rightful ownership and/or the exclusive right to use the Property, and the New York court previously has exercised its jurisdiction by restricting the Plaintiff’s use of the Property,” Rosenberg wrote.

Spoiler

"We are pleased the court ruled in favor of Nicklaus Companies and dismissed the elements of the case that arise under Federal law, noting that the New York court has already taken jurisdiction over the factual claims in this dispute," a Nicklaus Companies spokesman said in a statement. "Nicklaus Companies will be seeking similar relief from the state court in Florida."

"It doesn't change anything," said Eugene E. Stearns, Jack Nicklaus's lead attorney, in a text to Sports Illustrated. "We will just be back in Florida State court where it started."

Nicklaus v. Milstein was originally brought in the Circuit Court of the Fifteenth Judicial Circuit in and for Palm Beach County, Florida, on April 21, but moved to federal court per request by Milstein on May 11.

The 64-page complaint filed by Nicklaus in Florida state court asserted five claims, including federal claims for false endorsement and false statements intended to impair competition.

In his decision, Judge Rosenberg dismissed Nicklaus’ two federal claims and remanded the remaining claims to the state court in Palm Beach County.

Edited by Francisco 2.0
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, DigglerontheHoof said:

I'm glad my dad didn't live to see what a complete piece of shit Nicklaus is.  It sucks no one is likely to break his Majors' record.  What a miserable cunt he is. 

Yeah, my dad idolized Nicklaus.  Dad died in the hospital from problems related to his chemo, and when they returned his things I found out that the Masters hat I brought him back from Augusta in 1986 when Nicklaus won at age 46 was what he had worn to the hospital.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

I would like to ask Jack for him to list and explain the Trump policies that he agrees with and which ones will bring the American dream to people. His economic policies were horrific and brain dead stupid. His policies destroyed an incredible economy that was running a surplus and replaced it with one that he drove into the ditch, increased taxes on the American public, paid out subsidies to correct a situation he created, and put us in unheard of debt. I mean the guy's economic policies were dumb. Oh, he extended the tax cut for the wealthiest Americans at everyone else's expense. Got it.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Rage+1 1

2 hours ago, Red Five said:

from last year:  https://nypost.com/2023/01/23/donald-trump-claims-victory-in-club-tournament-despite-missing-first-round/

Donald Trump claimed credit for a club championship despite reportedly not competing in the tournament in the same time parameters as everyone else.

Trump, the 45th president of the United States, claimed victory in the Senior Club championship at Trump International Golf Club in Palm Beach over the weekend.

“A great honor to have won the Senior Club championship at Trump International Golf Club, one of the best courses in the Country, in Palm Beach, Florida,” the former president wrote on his social media platform Truth Social. “Competed against many fine golfers, and was hitting the ball long and straight. The reason that I announce this on fabulous TRUTH is that, in a very real way, it serves as a physical exam, only MUCH tougher. You need strength and stamina to WIN, & I have strength & stamina – most others don’t. You also need strength & stamina to GOVERN!”

Nevertheless, the Daily Mail reports that Trump did not compete in the tournament at the same time as everyone else. While the tournament was slated for Saturday and Sunday, Trump was attending the North Carolina funeral for the vlogger Diamond.

However, according to the report, “competitors arriving for day two of the contest on Sunday morning were surprised (although not exactly shocked) to see his name at the top of the leaderboard with a five-point lead over the overnight leader.”

The outlet explained that Trump shot a stellar round on Thursday. Trump counted this round, which was a score of 40 using the Stableford method, which gives one point for a bogey, two for par and three for a birdie. This score was five points better than the top mark from Saturday’s round.

A Trump spokesperson did not immediately respond to Daily Mail’s request for comment.

Trump has long faced allegations of bending the rules on the golf course.

“To say ‘Donald Trump cheats’ is like saying ‘Michael Phelps swims,’” longtime sportswriter Rick Reilly wrote in the book “Commander in Cheat: How Golf Explains Trump”, which came out in 2019. “He cheats at the highest level. He cheats when people are watching and he cheats when they aren’t. He cheats whether you like it or not. He cheats because that’s how he plays golf … if you’re playing golf with him, he’s going to cheat.”

Edited by Gil Bang
forgot link
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 2
  • Drool 1

3 minutes ago, Gil Bang said:

“A great honor to have won the Senior Club championship at Trump International Golf Club, one of the best courses in the Country, in Palm Beach, Florida,” the former president wrote on his social media platform Truth Social. “Competed against many fine golfers, and was hitting the ball long and straight. The reason that I announce this on fabulous TRUTH is that, in a very real way, it serves as a physical exam, only MUCH tougher. You need strength and stamina to WIN, & I have strength & stamina – most others don’t. You also need strength & stamina to GOVERN!”

He is so fucked in the head. This is pathological. 

10 hours ago, Hookah Horns said:

"Right in the lumber yard."

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, DigglerontheHoof said:

Has trump ever earned any legitimate victory in his pathetic life?  

This is a fascinating question. It seems quite possible that the answer is no, even if we include all types of contests over his lifetime. He probably cheated when playing games with his kids.

Kidding, of course. I highly doubt he ever played with them. 

Edited by Hookah Horns

26 minutes ago, Gil Bang said:

from last year:  https://nypost.com/2023/01/23/donald-trump-claims-victory-in-club-tournament-despite-missing-first-round/

Donald Trump claimed credit for a club championship despite reportedly not competing in the tournament in the same time parameters as everyone else.

Trump, the 45th president of the United States, claimed victory in the Senior Club championship at Trump International Golf Club in Palm Beach over the weekend.

Nevertheless, the Daily Mail reports that Trump did not compete in the tournament at the same time as everyone else. While the tournament was slated for Saturday and Sunday, Trump was attending the North Carolina funeral for the vlogger Diamond.

However, according to the report, “competitors arriving for day two of the contest on Sunday morning were surprised (although not exactly shocked) to see his name at the top of the leaderboard with a five-point lead over the overnight leader.”

The outlet explained that Trump shot a stellar round on Thursday. Trump counted this round, which was a score of 40 using the Stableford method, which gives one point for a bogey, two for par and three for a birdie. This score was five points better than the top mark from Saturday’s round.

A Trump spokesperson did not immediately respond to Daily Mail’s request for comment.

“To say ‘Donald Trump cheats’ is like saying ‘Michael Phelps swims,’” longtime sportswriter Rick Reilly wrote in the book “Commander in Cheat: How Golf Explains Trump”, which came out in 2019. “He cheats at the highest level. He cheats when people are watching and he cheats when they aren’t. He cheats whether you like it or not. He cheats because that’s how he plays golf … if you’re playing golf with him, he’s going to cheat.”

I defy y'all to name anyone in history who ever exuded anywhere close to the level of Small Dick Energy as Donnie and his little mushroom do on a regular basis. That his cult sees him as some sort of alpha badass - and actually cite his BDE - is the biggest gaslighting and joke out of the whole Trump tragicomedy. 

• Hook 'Em 2

7 minutes ago, Hookah Horns said:

I defy y'all to name anyone in history who ever exuded anywhere close to the level of Small Dick Energy as Donnie and his little mushroom do on a regular basis. That his cult sees him as some sort of alpha badass - and actually cite his BDE - is the biggest gaslighting and joke out of the whole Trump tragicomedy. 

I gave this up a long time ago, but just pretend for a moment that Obama was found to be just giving himself golf championships. 

• Hook 'Em 2

1 hour ago, Gil Bang said:

So, he just claims he won and people believe it?  Where have I seen that before?

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 1

This Bible also features a copy of:

• Handwritten chorus to “God Bless The USA” by Lee Greenwood
  • The US Constitution
  • The Bill of Rights
  • The Declaration of Independence
  • The Pledge of Allegiance

17 hours ago, C-Man said:

33d08254ef49c4511db5430bb5468ad5.jpg

Here's your fucking acuity test. 

image.png.d8bad40d4dad1e64ba19b84f3497259e.png

Woman with birdbeak, camera the size of a horse, red grass. To the home with you! Or maybe one of the Trump camps should he take office.

It. Is. The. Electorate.

image.png.69c96aff1290e9a6a933b68aa1e5b8a5.png

Get back to me on that one, Skippy.

4 hours ago, FirstTimeCaller said:

image.thumb.png.f7787f953c61c19e4cc4581ca6294cee.png

All those other Bibles are shit! This is the only one that's good enough to have former President Trump's endorsement.

Plus, it's the only one with the U.S. Constitution, the Pledge of Allegiance, and the Bill of Rights also included. But there's more... we've also gone through and replaced every instance of Jesus with Donald J. Trump.