A story about a pathetic man's downfall

Francisco 2.0

We like to point and laugh at trump and his followers but it’s scary that trump is the first cult of personality leader that we’ve had in the US. He was 100% right that he could murder someone on the street and his followers would be ok with it.

We’re lucky that trump is 75 and not 55.  At 55, he could easily find himself back in the WH again and look to remove term limits.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1
  • Rage+1 1

For the record, I don't believe for a second that he would pardon Jan 6th terrorists.  He doesn't care enough.  He will say things to keep those mouth breathers coming out to vote for him, but when it comes down to it, he'll "forget" and they'll be standing there like thujone aggy holding their dicks.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 3
  • Rage+1 1

OMFG

I mean, they are traitors.  It's not really surprising.

Democracy will not be safe until he is dead. 

Nothing surprising about that at all, though, right?

To each and every one of these, the response is “duh.”

It’s the playbook. It all follows the playbook. If you want to know what the fascist’s plans are, read the books about how they have risen to power in the past. They are following them almost to the letter. I haven’t predicted a single thing they’ve done or said - history has. I’ve just repeated what I’ve read.
  • Hook 'Em 1

11 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

To each and every one of these, the response is “duh.”

It’s the playbook. It all follows the playbook. If you want to know what the fascist’s plans are, read the books about how they have risen to power in the past. They are following them almost to the letter. I haven’t predicted a single thing they’ve done or said - history has. I’ve just repeated what I’ve read.

Gee, where would we be without the all-seeing and knowing Brisketexan? Thank you for sharing your immense knowledge with all of us. And so modest about it all, too.

Gee, where would we be without the all-seeing and knowing Brisketexan? Thank you for sharing your immense knowledge with all of us. And so modest about it all, too.

Ummm…..that’s kind of my point. I haven’t offered any super smart insight around here. I’m just repeating what I’ve read in books. Books that are equally available to all of you. I encourage people to read them.

I’m very pro literacy. I’m also pro women wearing dresses that show off shoulder freckles, but that doesn’t seem germane to this thread. I just wanted to say it. Because shoulder freckles. Why do you hate shoulder freckles, commie?

11 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

Ummm…..that’s kind of my point. I haven’t offered any super smart insight around here. I’m just repeating what I’ve read in books. Books that are equally available to all of you. I encourage people to read them.

I’m very pro literacy. I’m also pro women wearing dresses that show off shoulder freckles, but that doesn’t seem germane to this thread. I just wanted to say it. Because shoulder freckles. Why do you hate shoulder freckles, commie?

You're like the jlaw character from Don't Look Up. You're totally right and i agree with all of it, but you come across a little shrieky.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

31 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

No one is saying you were offering any super smart insight. That was his point. But you wanted to pat yourself in the back for whatever reason, which was kind of weird. We all agree with your takes, obviously. 

1 hour ago, Matuka said:

Unfortunately it ain’t ending when he’s dead.  Pandora’s box has been opened.

Agree with this.  They're going to fix him up like Jeremy Bentham and parade him around the country for rallies/viewings.

It's much safer than actually burying him and having people desecrating his grave every day.  And more profitable.

Today I see a statement by our former president that he expects that if he is by any chance charged with a crime, our country should immediately be turned into chaos.  That gives me hope that sooner or later someone gives that worthless piece of crap the fate he deserves.

Any crime being acceptable in support of Trump implies an inverse — that if he’s re-elected, any lawful dissent will be criminal.

Goredho gets it. The intent is for that to be the case, at least in practice (even if not made per se illegal, the state apparatus will use its power to make your life miserable to achieve a similar end). That’s how they want it. After all, their leaders are literally on TV this week calling for the imprisonment of members of Congress who serve on the Jan 6 committee. Imprisonment. For performing a legally protected, entirely legislative-political role.

Believe them when they tell you who they are.

2 hours ago, Beau Vine said:

Didn't we just hear again this very week that those people were Antifa?

1 hour ago, FirstTimeCaller said:

Just awful. That people cheer for that is disgusting. 

1 hour ago, Biff Tannen said:

For the record, I don't believe for a second that he would pardon Jan 6th terrorists.  He doesn't care enough.  He will say things to keep those mouth breathers coming out to vote for him, but when it comes down to it, he'll "forget" and they'll be standing there like thujone aggy holding their dicks.

The Jan. 6ers are antifa and BLM.  The fact that he wants to pardon BLM and antifa and his supporters cheered that is progress!

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 2

20 minutes ago, Neonmoon said:

No one is saying you were offering any super smart insight. That was his point. But you wanted to pat yourself in the back for whatever reason, which was kind of weird. We all agree with your takes, obviously. 

If Brisket pats himself on the back in the woods and no one is there to hear it... I'm pretty sure self-congratulation is what keeps him going. I'm also pretty sure I'm now uninvited to the ledge.

🤣

• Hook 'Em 1

3 hours ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

We like to point and laugh at trump and his followers but it’s scary that trump is the first cult of personality leader that we’ve had in the US. He was 100% right that he could murder someone on the street and his followers would be ok with it.

We’re lucky that trump is 75 and not 55.  At 55, he could easily find himself back in the WH again and look to remove term limits.

I’m curious about the trumpers on here, do they support removing term limits for the president ?

• Hook 'Em 1

"And I'm gonna pardon all the criminals! And put Hillary in jail! And build a wall that Mexico will pay for! And give you all free awesome healthcare!" (crowd of morons applauds enthusiastically)

Imagine, in the year 2022, listening to the dotard and not understanding he is 100% full of shit. 

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

Just now, Red Five said:

"And I'm gonna pardon all the criminals! And put Hillary in jail! And build a wall that Mexico will pay for! And give you all free awesome healthcare!" (crowd of morons applauds enthusiastically)

Imagine, in the year 2022, listening to the dotard and not understanding he is 100% full of shit. 

and that he promised those exact same things 6 years ago and he didn't deliver a one

• Hook 'Em 3

On 1/27/2022 at 11:12 PM, Bama Chick said:

lol

Usually it’s the parent begging their kid to put the phone away and have a conversation.

545cf7bbca39045da7eaafc701212072.jpg

I bet the font on his phone is as big as the font on his stupid hat.

So, I was sitting at a table just watching the world rotate clockwise on it's way to being completely upside down. I was taking a selfie with the new hat. You can get it on the TRUMP website. I'll be checking the list tomorrow and want to your name, Sean Romavicta, at the top of the list.

This guy comes up to me. Tough guy with a manly beard. He has tears streaming down his face. "I love you," he says. I get that a lot but you never hear about it. They don't tell you about that. I get treated so unfairly. Anyway, this guy has the tears and the beard. He even sits down at the table. Sits right down, tears dripping on the glass table and rolling downhill into his lap. Now he's crying like a dog and his crotch is soaked. Sad.

"I love you. Do you love me?" It's needy and a little pathetic, but I can cure him like that Jesus guy. Jesus is really doing great things, I'm told. That book I was holding up, right side up!, was his. He signed it for me. I look at wet beard.

"I love you. You're very special. All people who love me are special. The best."

It only makes this guy cry harder. The tears have soaked his pants legs and they're dripping to the pavement and trailing off into into this this this stream meandering, good word "meandering," I think I invented it. The stream is trickling towards the next table.

"I love you! I'm your son! Please say you recognize me!" He's right. I think he is my son. I tell him. His tears, that flood, dry right up. He smiles and his wild, manly eyes look less scary. I wave off the secret service. Boy, you want to talk about manly. Very manly those guys.

"Of course I recognize you, son. I'm very observant, maybe the most observant president ever." He calms down.

"Okay, Eric, I have work to do. Important things like phone calls, many phone calls. Many meetings. Very important. We'll talk later. But please tell Ivanka I miss her. I'm running again so we can be in the same house again."

Eric bursts into tears again. Tears of joy. The secret service guys help him out of the chair and briskly, good word briskly, walk him to the door. 

Have you bought the new hat yet? We're counting on you to keep America great!

Edited by RomaVicta
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 6
  • Drool 1

Most of the Jan 6th traitors will have served their time before Trump could even potentially be in the WH. Of course as noted above, Trump's comments are not really about treating the traitors "fairly" but pandering to his audience.

I think you meant grifting.

19 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

They will say “no, absolutely not, that’s a stupid question and will never happen. TDS!”

Then, when it happens, every single one of them will say “there’s really no choice, it has to be done to save the country from a communist takeover by the Dumbocrats.”

Because they are the most dishonest humans to ever walk the earth.

An Obama third run would be glorious 

• Hook 'Em 1

2 hours ago, Biff Tannen said:

Plus, it’s not like he’d pardon them for free.  It’s gonna cost them a parents / child life insurance policy at least. 

• Bozo_Casanova changed the title to Poll: President Trump's Major Announcement