A story about a pathetic man's downfall

Francisco 2.0

I think disabling the app is a dangerous move and is like throwing gas on a fire. It’s going to amp up the persecution complex of his followers and does nothing to cool things down. Parler their own terms of service against incitement of violence. It’s a bad look and it will piss off your regular joe conservative. It’s too broad of a net being cast 

What?

THEY ALREADY USED IT IN A VIOLENT COUP ATTEMPT!

Codling these fucks out of fear they might get angry and do something horrible does not work and is part of the reason they’ve been allowed to do what they did.

Placating them only emboldens them and does zilch in regards to calming them down.

These people can only be dealt with by strict and strong consequences.
  • Hook 'Em 7
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, mdmost said:

I believe they ban any other accounts. Plus and more importantly, he loses all his followers. They would all have to find the new account and follow it. Twitter would just ban that one when they found it. It's like a Surly timeout. Don't start another account or your facing a bigger ban. 

The owners of the bot nets can find those accounts.  But I'm sure accounts that pop up and have millions of followers within an hour or two will be quickly spotted.

That, and they are probably monitoring all IPs originating from Trump's former usage.

27 minutes ago, SizzleChest said:

For anyone crying censorship or bemoaning this suspension of Twitter privileges - I'm looking at you Ed Snowden - the fact that yelling "FIRE!!" in a crowded theater is not free speech also means that setting a crowded theater ablaze yourself does not guarantee free speech either.

I'm actually shocked at either A) how stupid a lot of people are when it comes to the 1st Amendment or B) how stupid a lot of people think other people are when it comes to the 1st Amendment.

Trump is in "A", Hawley in "B".

9 minutes ago, Bama Chick said:

What?

Codling these fucks out of fear they might get angry and do something horrible does not work and is part of the reason they’ve been allowed to do what they did.

Placating them only emboldens them and does zilch in regards to calming them down.

This. They can get fucked. Dumbfuck traitor trash.

12 minutes ago, Bama Chick said:

No it isn’t.

Parler violates the App Store’s TOS. Apple can refuse any app they wish.

Silencing people will make all the divisions in our country go away. Nothing to see here. Fucking just ban all social media and throw it in the garbage. We all have to live with each other even those we can’t stand and find their views deplorable. Parler can serve as a pressure release valve for Trumpists to fire off an angry Parler tweet or whatever the fuck they are called. This is going to radicalize people even further

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Fuck You 4

14 minutes ago, Fudge Nuggets said:

Maybe don’t hang out with a bunch of treasonous assholes and fucking get over yourselves.

Maybe I like to read what people think. I have a subscription to the WSJ and the NYT and read both for different viewpoints. That used to be an American way of doing things. Not anymore - sticking with a preferred echo chamber of your choosing is the new reality 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Fuck You 4

Is this real?  How in the hell is Trump in the Wrestling Hall of fame?  I know he did at least one guest appearance or two which became a meme, and it was a sad  affair for all to see such little fists fail to sell a punch.  But I was a wrestling fan from the late 80's through 2001ish and he does not deserve to be in the hall of fame.
What a mockery he's made of our finest, most respected institutions.

Weird
I enjoyed wrestling for about two years as a kid during the hey day of your Hulk Hogans and Rowdy Rody Pipers and all that hokey drama
Then I started asking my bros to change the channel or I was hanging elsewhere.
And I did.

Cool for you, I just don't get it.

3 minutes ago, Macklemore said:

Parler can serve as a pressure release valve for Trumpists to fire off an angry Parler tweet 

Not real bright are you. 

Hell even a place as vile as the Urban Meyer thread just kept getting people more and more fired up. That is exactly what Parler is doing to violent assholes. 

In other words “Never be like the Urban Meyer thread”. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

29 minutes ago, Macklemore said:

I think disabling the app is a dangerous move and is like throwing gas on a fire. It’s going to amp up the persecution complex of his followers and does nothing to cool things down. Parler their own terms of service against incitement of violence. It’s a bad look and it will piss off your regular joe conservative. It’s too broad of a net being cast 

Fuck them. 

• Hook 'Em 1

2 minutes ago, Shaddie said:

Not real bright are you. 

Hell even a place as vile as the Urban Meyer thread just kept getting people more and more fired up. That is exactly what Parler is doing to violent assholes. 

In other words “Never be like the Urban Meyer thread”. 

Wut?  I was just there for the Nicole44 nudes. 

• Hook 'Em 2

31 minutes ago, Macklemore said:

Which Parler was choosing not to enforce.  You saw the posts from there.  Apple decided they didn't want to distribute an app that people were using for violent means.  But Apple did not block it through the website - you were still free to fire up Safari or Firefox or whatever and access it.

12 minutes ago, Macklemore said:

Silencing people will make all the divisions in our country go away. Nothing to see here. Fucking just ban all social media and throw it in the garbage. We all have to live with each other even those we can’t stand and find their views deplorable. Parler can serve as a pressure release valve for Trumpists to fire off an angry Parler tweet or whatever the fuck they are called. This is going to radicalize people even further

They stormed a sitting session of Congress, trying to disrupt a Constitutional process.  They killed a police officer.

How much fucking farther can they be radicalized?

For fuck's sake, some of them were carrying zip ties to capture people.

Edited by atomheartbevo
  • Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, Macklemore said:

Maybe I like to read what people think. I have a subscription to the WSJ and the NYT and read both for different viewpoints. That used to be an American way of doing things. Not anymore - sticking with a preferred echo chamber of your choosing is the new reality 

Germany should also have been nicer to the nazi movement post WW2 because echo chambers are way worse than everyone being heard. 

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 2

The time for placating or humoring these assholes has long passed. If they want a revolution, bring it.

No more flying up on private jets to take selfies why storming the Capitol. Bring a weapon and take on the police and national guard. Let’s see it cowards. 

• Hook 'Em 3

3 minutes ago, atomheartbevo said:

Which Parler was choosing not to enforce.  You saw the posts from there.  Apple decided they didn't want to distribute an app that people were using for violent means.  But Apple did not block it through the website - you were still free to fire up Safari or Firefox or whatever and access it.

They stormed a sitting session of Congress, trying to disrupt a Constitutional process.  They killed a police officer.

How much fucking farther can they be radicalized?

Well, they've been hoarding the nation's supply of ammo for a decade and have fantasies about using it to kill communists. Thankfully, they're pussies who won't do anything without the protection of a massive group. This is a big step in making massive, radical groups harder to coordinate.

Edited by aggie08

1 hour ago, Brisketexan said:

This.

The response to accounts being suspended because they call for violent action and murder....is to promise violent action and murder.

We have a real-deal terrorist movement here, folks.  And here's the dirty little secret -- we've had it for years.  This is just when it finally comes to fruition.  It was ALWAYS going to end this way.

How much money you wanna bet less than 100 people die total in all this BS over the next whatever time period you want to put on it.  A year?  There might be an isolated incident or two but that's it.  Only gullible folks believe these dumbfucks actually have the stomach for any real war.  I mean holy shit - those pathetic incel dudes have killed more people.  Literally...teen boys who can't get laid have killed more people than these scary trumptard 'patriots' ever will.  Fuck them - just point and laugh.  

Edit: There's quite a bit of overlap between the two groups...

Edited by ChiTownDoc

11 minutes ago, Macklemore said:

Just wanted to let you know that I don't hate you and while I think you're wrong I don't think your posts are neg worthy. But I'm not going to let that pussy @Enchubbengive out Cloak Room rep points while he's too cowardly to actually post.

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Like 2
  • Haha 2

Just now, ChiTownDoc said:

How much money you wanna bet less than 100 people die total in all this BS over the next whatever time period you want to put on it.  A year?  There might be an isolated incident or two but that's it.  Only gullible folks believe these dumbfucks actually have the stomach for any real war.  I mean holy shit - those pathetic incel dudes have killed more people.  Literally...teen boys who can't get laid have killed more people than these scary 'patriots' ever will.  Fuck them - just point and laugh.  

Do you think the MAGA mob would've stopped the minority of rioters who came planning on executing people?

I don't.

lynch-db2a1722a61a2ea2e98a0cc7e20300a12023b7af-s800-c85.jpg

• Rage+1 1

Maybe they should stop using social media to incite violence and insurection?
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, Huckleberry said:

Just wanted to let you know that I don't hate you and while I think you're wrong I don't think your posts are neg worthy. But I'm not going to let that pussy @Enchubbengive out Cloak Room rep points while he's too cowardly to actually post.

Ok I thought it was lame and not worthy of your rep as a poster to neg my posts. I don’t hang out here and don’t know enchubben’s story 

4 minutes ago, JimmyJames said:

The time for placating or humoring these assholes has long passed. If they want a revolution, bring it.

No more flying up on private jets to take selfies why storming the Capitol. Bring a weapon and take on the police and national guard. Let’s see it cowards. 

Exactly.  The moooslim terrorists actually believe the bullshit they're peddling...these fucks are in fantasy land.  Did you see the fat bitch trumptard get shot?  All the shit for brains idiots around her went into full panic mode - literally yelling 'active shooter!!!!'.   No shit you imbeciles...that's a cop shooting at your clown asses.  What a bunch of dumbfucks. 

What?

Correct.
Try them all and send them away.
That's the only way to stop this- jail time, death for crossing clear lines.
  • Hook 'Em 1

1 minute ago, JimmyJames said:

Especially after they killed a cop, damn near killed another, and made the rest of them look bad.

And the night shift didn't fuck around when these folks were driven off of Capitol grounds.

1 minute ago, Macklemore said:

Ok I thought it was lame and not worthy of your rep as a poster to neg my posts. I don’t hang out here and don’t know enchubben’s story 

He's one of the GOP4LYFE chucklefucks who ran away when they saw that they were wrong and everyone else was right as their party turned into a complete shitshow under Trump so instead they post political hot takes all over other boards on surly.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Foosters said:

Do you think the MAGA mob would've stopped the minority of rioters who came planning on executing people?

I don't.

lynch-db2a1722a61a2ea2e98a0cc7e20300a12023b7af-s800-c85.jpg

Uh no - I don't think that minority was really going to do a damn fucking thing.  Because the minute anything real started to take place they'd be lit up like the 4th of July night sky...

They had a chance to jump and beat Lindsey's bitch ass just today.  What did they do?  Yell a bunch of dumb shit and take cell phone videos.  Come the fuck on.  

• Hook 'Em 1

• immamac changed the title to A story about a pathetic man's downfall
  • Bozo_Casanova changed the title to Poll: President Trump's Major Announcement