A story about a pathetic man's downfall

Francisco 2.0

46 minutes ago, BrickHorn said:

And what they DID was go make a vaccine, without any contribution by Donald Trump. He’s not a scientist, doesn’t know the difference between a vaccine and an aspirin, and made absolutely no scientific contribution to the vaccine development effort. But of course he’s implying to his stupid nitwit cultists that HE developed the vaccine, and that he did it 10X faster than even the scientists could. 

What a fucking con artist.

And his supporters are stupid enough to believe it.

Go fuck yourself Donald Trump, you fat fucking retarded immoral incompetent piece-of-shit failed businessman. You’ve been an absolute waste of oxygen on this planet. The world would have been much better off if your mother had aborted you.

• Hook 'Em 6

I'm moving this here as it is more Trump specific than the Active Insurrection Thread"

I'm not worried about the FBI/DOJ PC right now but I'm glad they're doing it.

I'M WORRIED ABOUT THE DERANGED LUNATIC WHOSE BEEN OFF TWITTER FOR TWO DAYS WITH AN AX TO GRIND AND NOWHERE TO GRIND IT. SO, TEXAS IT IS.

He's mad: they've taken away his binkie, they've taken his golf tournament, and the penultimate victim is going to have a bunch of cameras and microphones on him uninterrupted while he gives what may end up being a very aggrieved speech. Because, you know, no sense in urging calm when you can subtly incite further insurrection.

The news agencies will run his speech and but the entertainment 'news' will spin it the same way until it's like his version of  "who me? I'm just suggesting we stroll up to the Capitol and hint very strongly that we'd like a word with Congress" excuse that he came out with earlier today.

HE IS UNREPENTANT AND WE KNOW IT.

I will not be surprised if he does this a few more times before next week. He knows EXACTLY what he's doing. Sure he's proud of the Wall, we know that. But he also knows that he's not too far from El Paso, that there are plenty of people that work for BP that support him, and that Texas has many armed citizens who, I dunno, decided to attempt to run a campaign bus off the road.

I can't even.....

21 minutes ago, TwiceHorn said:

Political pyromaniac is damned good.

Especially when you realize their official language, Luxembourgish is a really complex combination of German, French, and Portuguese...that could not have been easy to come up with.  I could watch a whole Veep spinoff season about Mike and Dan trying to work with the Communications Director of Luxembourg.  

How do you get banned from a country that your boss just found out this morning even existed?  

"Mr. Trump, Secretary Pompeo is on his way back to brief you...his trip was cancelled."

Trump, "Where was he going?"

"To Luxembourg, sir."

Trump, "Where the hell is that?  Is that like a car dealership?"  

"No sir, it's a nation-state between Germany and Belgium."

Trump, "What the hell is a Belgium?  Is that like Holland?"

"Sir, you didn't get in 74 years...you're not gonna understand it in 7.4 days."  

7 minutes ago, Mrs Whiggins said:

Playing YMCA at a border wall dedication. That's surreal. Absolutely crazy.

If he just heads back on AF1 out of Harlingen and doesn't do anything beyond that, I am going to be so relieved to have been wrong. Absolutely dreading some of the next few days.

Nothing says most masculine president ever like playing the gayest music ever. 

• Hook 'Em 1

Wow, was this on another thread? Or did I miss it? SIAP. Follow the thread by Colleen DeGuzman to see what it was like in McAllen when Trump landed there. More behind the spoiler plus the video of a camera crew getting harassed.

Spoiler

I notice that Trump/Pence is pretty much gone and it's all Trump now. No Pence.

33 minutes ago, Mrs Whiggins said:

Playing YMCA at a border wall dedication. That's surreal. Absolutely crazy.

If he just heads back on AF1 out of Harlingen and doesn't do anything beyond that, I am going to be so relieved to have been wrong. Absolutely dreading some of the next few days.

I think they are saving their energy for the 20th.

5 minutes ago, Mrs Whiggins said:

And lastly; here is a someone from the other school with a different viewpoint:

Did not listen to the video (yet), but another one above shows this guy with a sign saying 'Chinga tu MAGA' I think. +1 rep for Aggies I suppose.

Luxembourg getting it right just in time for page 45
Luxembourg calls Trump a 'criminal' and 'political pyromaniac who should be sent to criminal court'
"Trump is a criminal, a political pyromaniac who should be sent to criminal court. He's a person who was elected democratically but who isn't interested in democracy in the slightest," Asselborn said in the interview with RTL Radio, per France 24 reporter Philip Crowther. "The 6th of January 2021 was a 9/11 attack on democracy itself, and Trump was the one who egged it on."
Guess that's why the trip was cancelled

5e66416dc85f04e6ed3b473c02227ecb.gif

Payback is a bitch.

1 hour ago, Mrs Whiggins said:

I will not be surprised if he does this a few more times before next week. He knows EXACTLY what he's doing. Sure he's proud of the Wall, we know that. But he also knows that he's not too far from El Paso, that there are plenty of people that work for BP that support him, and that Texas has many armed citizens who, I dunno, decided to attempt to run a campaign bus off the road.

I can't even.....

Uhh, I'd guess that's probably 700+ miles from Alamo to El Paso. Its at least a 12 hour drive.

12 minutes ago, Beau Vine said:

^^^^

Shit, I actually kind of agree with old Fly-Head in that 3rd paragraph.

The problem is this administration constantly does shit they can technically do even though the powers they are using weren't designed for it.  

4 hours ago, Brisketexan said:

Because raccoons fucking suck. Not as much as Trump does, but they ain't no prize.

Oh how i harken back to the days of you and your raccoon problems(I think it was raccoons) from TOS.  Those were the good days.  Now I find myself nodding my head in agreement instead of laughing.  

*pls tell me I’m not thinking of someone else 

5 minutes ago, pantone159 said:

I do too, actually. There is a very clear process for removing an unfit president: impeachment. It is the responsibility of the legislature.

Yeah...he completely undercuts this being a principled reading of the 25th amendment by closing the letter urging Congress not to impeach.  

• Hook 'Em 2

3 minutes ago, UncleSonny said:

Yeah...he completely undercuts this being a principled reading of the 25th amendment by closing the letter urging Congress not to impeach.  

Yes, the only reason that paragraph makes sense is SPECIFICALLY because it is up to the legislature to impeach, who should get on this stat.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

16 minutes ago, HalfSack Horn said:

Oh how i harken back to the days of you and your raccoon problems(I think it was raccoons) from TOS.  Those were the good days.  Now I find myself nodding my head in agreement instead of laughing.  

*pls tell me I’m not thinking of someone else 

I think you're thinking of coyotes.  Maybe raccoons too though.

6 hours ago, BrickHorn said:

And what they DID was go make a vaccine, without any contribution by Donald Trump. He’s not a scientist, doesn’t know the difference between a vaccine and an aspirin, and made absolutely no scientific contribution to the vaccine development effort. But of course he’s implying to his stupid nitwit cultists that HE developed the vaccine, and that he did it 10X faster than even the scientists could. 

What a fucking con artist.

Translate this into language Republicans can understand.  This is like Al Gore saying he invented the Internet.

The 14th amendment and the power of impeachment/expulsion were the only 2 things ever standing a chance for removal of this filth. 

I think the 14th does Ted Cruz and Hawley in + all of the trump kids, the conviction in impeachment will get Trump out forver.

• Hook 'Em 2

19 minutes ago, TwiceHorn said:

All of this "time to heal" stuff, which, indeed does have its time as the rest of the verse indicates, neglects is that there is a need to heal.  And we need to heal because that orange asshole tried to rip the country apart solely in the name of his own ego.

The time to heal can come after he faces some consequences.

You see a number of citations to the unresolved issues of the mortgage crisis as a major contributor to the general unrest and unease in the country.

I'm not big on vindictiveness, but some shit you can't just let go.

Sounds like time for a Trump permanent time-out!

2 hours ago, TwiceHorn said:

All of this "time to heal" stuff, which, indeed does have its time as the rest of the verse indicates, neglects is that there is a need to heal.  And we need to heal because that orange asshole tried to rip the country apart solely in the name of his own ego.

The time to heal can come after he faces some consequences.

You see a number of citations to the unresolved issues of the mortgage crisis as a major contributor to the general unrest and unease in the country.

I'm not big on vindictiveness, but some shit you can't just let go.

There can be no redemption without repentance.

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1

• immamac changed the title to A story about a pathetic man's downfall
  • Bozo_Casanova changed the title to Poll: President Trump's Major Announcement