A story about a pathetic man's downfall

Francisco 2.0

45 minutes ago, smuggs said:

Yes, because if there's any person qualified to rank the masculinity of another male, it's this fucking guy:

C0h8JPzWgAAZepT.jpg:large

C0fK-y5UkAAhGRB.jpg

CbmDDhEUkAA8cK-.jpg

JFC, who poses for a trophy picture after killing a possum?  I cannot imagine how embarrassing it must have been to ask someone to take a picture of him holding his pistol and the dead animal.

• Hook 'Em 2

I talked to my cousin down there (McAllen).  He says police presence is markedly beefed up all around.  He's a very prominent Republican down there (is an Electoral College voter for Texas) and the party could't find enough people to scratch together the usual high-dollar private event during the President's stay (yes, the President still asked for a fundraiser down there even though he's out of office in 8 days). 

The Valley Democrats, of which there are many, are obviously opposed to the visit but not planning any mass protest...just the usual lines of protestors among major routes to the wall with signage that says stuff like, 'Hey Trump, it's been 2 years since I've seen my kids asshole!'  

But the general vibe is the security risk with him visiting is not worth the visit itself.  Last time he at least pandered a bit and talked to them about transportation issues around the Valley and what the Feds could do to help, and most local leaders being Democrats down there at least felt heard.   This time, he has nothing to offer them except the high probability of a MAGA riot.  

2 hours ago, smuggs said:

Yes, because if there's any person qualified to rank the masculinity of another male, it's this fucking guy:

C0h8JPzWgAAZepT.jpg:large

C0fK-y5UkAAhGRB.jpg

CbmDDhEUkAA8cK-.jpg

news-politics-blogs-death-race-hogangidl

And those are the closeted photos he presents to the general public (as opposed to the ones on his Grindr account). 

1 minute ago, Chooky said:

What he said was analyzed by experts and everybody thought it was perfect.  

Newsmax and OAN said it was the greatest presidential speech ever.  it's like the Gettysburg Address, Kennedy's speech at Rice, and Reagan's Berlin Wall speech all rolled up into one, but better.

4 minutes ago, Bozo_Casanova said:

Despite Covid, Trump University‘s Clown College is still conducting sessions in-person 

Wait hold up. Are we sure Trump doesn't think he's giving his speech at the actual Alamo, and didn't accidentally book the city of Alamo, Texas instead?

Edited by BradInATX
  • Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

“Trump is going to declare himself king of Texas today and ignite a civil war.”

Now, that sounds batshit ludicrous right?  

But can you rule it out? 

No, I can't rule it out.  Matter of fact, I would guess that Trump will name Cruz first prince of the kingdom.

35 minutes ago, Pancho said:

Christ.

He's going to see a plaque with his name on it attached to the fence that will be defaced and removed in very short order.

90% chance he asks where is the building (The Alamo)

Edited by TexasEd

The Alamo I love the Alamo, folks.  They said we're going to the Alamo, Mr. President, and I said I think it's great to go to the Alamo because I love the Alamo.  But it's Alamo the town not the Alamo and that's okay I said because they're great people in Alamo, Texas and great people in the real Alamo.  Many people don't know that the Alamo isn't in Alamo.  I've been saying it a lot lately that the Alamo isn't in Alamo.  And you think it would be, but it doesn't matter because there are great people at both.  I told them that the actual Alamo is in a great place they call San Angelo.  They call it San Angelo.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 6

10 minutes ago, Chooky said:

The Alamo I love the Alamo, folks.  They said we're going to the Alamo, Mr. President, and I said I think it's great to go to the Alamo because I love the Alamo.  But it's Alamo the town not the Alamo and that's okay I said because they're great people in Alamo, Texas and great people in the real Alamo.  Many people don't know that the Alamo isn't in Alamo.  I've been saying it a lot lately that the Alamo isn't in Alamo.  And you think it would be, but it doesn't matter because there are great people at both.  I told them that the actual Alamo is in a great place they call San Angelo.  They call it San Angelo.

Ala-mode

• Haha 1

39 minutes ago, Red Five said:

Everybody. To a T. Perfect. 

If you go back and listen he says, "Everybody...to the teeth."  I think he thinks that's the expression.  

Reminds me of one of my late uncles who was one of the smartest men I'll ever know.  But for 75 years, he thought the expression "Much Obliged" was "Much Supplies."  His brother found a note he had left for him in a hotel decades earlier thanking him for paying for the room and all it says was "Best Western Inn Sacramento:  Much Supplies, Oscar."  Said he'd been saying it like that for decades and they all agreed never to correct him because it was so damn funny watching people's expressions when he said it at restaurants, airports, etc.  

39 minutes ago, Jive Turkey said:

Newsmax and OAN said it was the greatest presidential speech ever.  it's like the Gettysburg Address, Kennedy's speech at Rice, and Reagan's Berlin Wall speech all rolled up into one, but better.

Don't forget FDR's "The only thing we have to fear is fear itself" and  "A date which will live in infamy" or Churchill's "We shall fight on the beaches..."

3 minutes ago, TexasEd said:

Don't forget FDR's "The only thing we have to fear is fear itself" and  "A date which will live in infamy" or Churchill's "We shall fight on the beaches..."

Or Rudy's "Are you kidding?  I'm gonna need more than paper for this.  I need a towel.  Several towels.  One of the towels should be damp and the others dry.  Jesus, it's everywhere."

• immamac changed the title to A story about a pathetic man's downfall
  • Bozo_Casanova changed the title to Poll: President Trump's Major Announcement