A story about a pathetic man's downfall

Francisco 2.0

So 8:00a-CST on Wednesday for House gathering to consider floor vote?  That gives Pence about 42 hours to invoke the 25th amendment and save Trump considerable shame?  Plus Trump gets the benefit of having Pence then be in a position to pardon him for anything considering even Bob Barr said of trump's self-pardoning gambit, "Yeah?  No."  There's also still time for Trump to commit ritualistic Hari Kari.  But prediction---he goes to see the wall tomorrow to remind his supporters of awesome he was at getting Mexico to not pay for the wall.  He then gets impeached Wednesday, golfs Thursday and Friday.  and goes to Scotland early next week.  

32 minutes ago, RPM said:

CNN has said jack shit so far. If this had any traction they would be 24/7 with Wolf Blitzer furiously masturbating off camera while narrating.

Can we change that narrative to perhaps Erin Burnett, Ana Cabrera, Briana Keilar, Christie Paul masturbating instead? 

5 hours ago, Bama Chick said:

Roll Tide anyway!

With all the sedition and the Covid surge and going through a divorce, I have paid very little attention to my beloved Tide.

The only games I’ve really watched were The Iron Bowl and the playoff semifinal.

(I actually forgot the NC game was tonight lol).

I hope Coach Sark lights it the fuck up tonight for all of us!

tenor.gif

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 4

8 hours ago, Beau Vine said:

I keep asking those people what the First Ammendment actually says, to at least quote the first five words of it, but none of them can do it.   I also saw one lady accuse Twitter of being "Communist" because of their actions.  Fucking idiots.

It's infuriating.  Read the thing.  It takes 30 seconds to read and comprehend, even if one is a remedial reader.  It could not be more clear . . . but no.

2 hours ago, Biff Tannen said:

What are the odds he's still trying to log in to Twitter every couple of hours, just in case they reinstated him?

The best if they would periodically let him log in, then when he goes to post, he gets a popup like 

spacer.png

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1
  • Haha 6

1 minute ago, Foosters said:

Betcha didnt think that by visiting a texas longhorn board to look at their MSPaint 10 years ago, you'd be spending your free time reviewing Texas Aggy facist propaganda during the Donald Trump led coup in the middle of a global pandemic.

The road less traveled

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Foosters said:

Betcha didnt think that by visiting a texas longhorn board to look at their MSPaint 10 years ago, you'd be spending your free time reviewing Texas Aggy facist propaganda during the Donald Trump led coup in the middle of a global pandemic.

I swear it is absolutely fascinating.  As you know, where I'm from, I literally know almost no one who holds their beliefs.  Yet there they are, a whole site full of them.  

spacer.png

• Like 1
  • Haha 6

2 minutes ago, Sbbruin said:

I swear it is absolutely fascinating.  As you know, where I'm from, I literally know almost no one who holds their beliefs.  Yet there they are, a whole site full of them.  

spacer.png

Common house flies are attracted to decaying organic filth such as feces and rotting meat. https://www.orkin.com/flies/what-attracts-flies

YourT1Wifi

6 minutes ago, Ghost of LL said:

We don't think a private company should censor what you see, so we're going to censor Twitter and Facebook.

Blanket censorship to combat censorship because some companies are skittish about their platform being used to plot the end of the longest living democracy in world history.  The notification being penned by a soggy-brained mongoloid is also fascinating.  That was basically a kitten walking across a keyboard.  And the target audience of the author is a catch all to describing the fundamentals behind the fundamentalists of Trumpism in a whole. They can't just fuck off and go be Bing people.  They have to plunge everyone around them into their emotional abyss and insist that YOU must become Bing people too.

3 minutes ago, Chooky said:

YourT1Wifi

Blanket censorship to combat censorship because some companies are skittish about their platform being used to plot the end of the longest living democracy in world history.  The notification being penned by a soggy-brained mongoloid is also fascinating.  That was basically a kitten walking across a keyboard.  And the target audience of the author is a catch all to describing the fundamentals behind the fundamentalists of Trumpism in a whole. They can't just fuck off and go be Bing people.  They have to plunge everyone around them into their emotional abyss and insist that YOU must become Bing people too.

I will never be a Bing person.

a79866e7-ebbe-4fb7-a16e-7f635863ad6a_tex

• Hook 'Em 2

• immamac changed the title to A story about a pathetic man's downfall
  • Bozo_Casanova changed the title to Poll: President Trump's Major Announcement