A story about a pathetic man's downfall

Francisco 2.0

5 minutes ago, Lobo said:

Where's he going today?  I know tomorrow he's heading for the RGV to see "the Wall" at the Santa Ana National Wildlife Refuge.  I'm sure there's a golf trip in the next 48 hours as well.  

Has he indicated where he plans to be on Inauguration Day, and who gets to use the plane that day?  

I wonder if 4th& 5 is mistaken as the only thing for today is the usual "many meetings and many calls" bit listed on the calendar. That's starting to become both a joke and damn worrying though. The WH has always lied but it has also normalized a lack of transparency in this manner.

On the other hand, the entire state of Alabama is full of seditionist assholes, with several of them living right around the corner from Bamachick, so....

Roll Tide anyway!

With all the sedition and the Covid surge and going through a divorce, I have paid very little attention to my beloved Tide.

The only games I’ve really watched were The Iron Bowl and the playoff semifinal.

(I actually forgot the NC game was tonight lol).

I hope Coach Sark lights it the fuck up tonight for all of us!
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

I picture Trump across from the table with the Bobs during his exit interview.  They finally ask him what it is he did while working in the White House to which he responds with, "Many Calls, Many Meetings...I have people skills.  What the hell is the matter with you people?  Why can't you understand that?"  

His judicial appointments and tax cut would have been done by any other Republican President.  Everything else unique to his presidency was just rallies and golf.  He's the fucking Tom Symkowski is U.S. Presidents.  "So I have to ask Donald...What exactly would you say it is...you do here?"  

8 minutes ago, Lobo said:

who gets to use the plane that day?  

there are two (2) Boeing VC-25A, and to my knowledge there has never been a circumstance when both were in use by POTUS at the same time as Air Force One.

Trump Force One, his personal 757, was parked at SWF (Newburgh) in storage with the #1 engine removed as of July:

https://www.airliners.net/photo/Trump/Boeing-757-2J4/6082817?qsp=eJwtjbEKAjEQRP9laxsRPbguFpZq4Q8sm%2BEMxEvYXcHjuH83BrvhzWNmJSmz4%2BOPpYJGMrDKk3ZUWfllNK6kmJK5sqcyB/E35%2BZdh%2BMQLs2zon5eGonsCCKojvjnN43QXwWTPjm1i30L0HvPdDg1HpPVzH0DzinTtn0BQlIyEA%3D%3D

6082817.jpg?v=v4fe94f897bc

however it's movements have been blocked on Flightaware so more sleuthing is required..  it may have been re-mobilized.

https://flightaware.com/live/flight/N757AF

this article dated 22 nov says it's parked at LGA:

https://www.axios.com/trumps-air-force-one-problem-e7c9959c-ae60-4a51-b488-516612a86fea.html

recall the Prestwick data from 10-ish days ago(?) re: inbound "757" on the 19th.... that could be a Boeing C-32....  the military version of the 757, commonly known as Air Force Two when it's carrying the VPOTUS.

there are four (4) C-32 with military avionics and two (2) C-32B with the same avionics plus air-to-air refueling for 6000nm range.  plus other likely goodies and toys.

the recent news lost in the mess of the last 5-6 days is all over the map

https://simpleflying.com/is-trump-flying-to-scotland-ahead-of-inauguration-day/

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2021/jan/04/trump-biden-inauguration-plane-flight-scotland

https://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:OrQ90_-_K_gJ:https://westfaironline.com/131768/reports-claim-trump-to-leave-from-stewart-airport-to-scotland-ahead-of-biden-inauguration/+&cd=1&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us&client=firefox-b-1-d

Interesting stuff.  Thanks for posting.  I was hoping in the background there'd be a "Trump Family" stair car since both families seem equally incompetent and morally bankrupt.  But perhaps that would make a fine parting gift for the President from the producers of "Arrested Development."  Can't cost that much to paint out a stair car, can it?  

4 minutes ago, henrygandorf said:

receiving the medal of honor from trump is like winning a daytime emmy. it’s still an emmy, but is it?

image.png.6f3a707074f34f046d7eebcf36690b27.png

Just slightly more than the regional Emmys that local news folks can get.  I have four.  Still in boxes.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Bama Chick said:

Roll Tide anyway!

With all the sedition and the Covid surge and going through a divorce, I have paid very little attention to my beloved Tide.

The only games I’ve really watched were The Iron Bowl and the playoff semifinal.

(I actually forgot the NC game was tonight lol).

I hope Coach Sark lights it the fuck up tonight for all of us!

cuban.gif.6294c18fa3b3d96e2cb5b627c0cad513.gif

All kidding aside, hope it works out in the best possible way for you. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 3
  • Haha 3

16 minutes ago, MaybeACoordinator said:

Just checking in to make sure the president doesn't forget about Infrastructure Week. Time is running out, and I know he's busy and all, but just a gentle reminder here...

Maybe we'll get his health plan this week.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 2

3 hours ago, Beau Vine said:

I keep asking those people what the First Ammendment actually says, to at least quote the first five words of it, but none of them can do it.   I also saw one lady accuse Twitter of being "Communist" because of their actions.  Fucking idiots.

Worse than communists, Twitter is a slaveowner, per Kirstie Alley, and she's a slave!

34 minutes ago, MaybeACoordinator said:

Just checking in to make sure the president doesn't forget about Infrastructure Week. Time is running out, and I know he's busy and all, but just a gentle reminder here...

hold on just one minute.  the healthcare plan due in 2 weeks now has less than 1 week for delivery.  which comes first?

5 minutes ago, longhornmatt said:

It’s beyond time for that party to go the way of the Whigs.  It truly is nothing more than a basket of deplorables at this point.

from the wiki:

The Whigs favored an activist economic program known as the American System, which called for a protective tariff, federal subsidies for the construction of infrastructure, and support for a national bank. The party also advocated modernization, meritocracy, the rule of law, protections against majority tyranny, and vigilance against executive tyranny. The party opposed Manifest Destiny, territorial expansion into Texas and the Southwest, and the war with Mexico in 1848. It disliked strong presidential power as exhibited by Jackson and Polk, and preferred Congressional dominance in lawmaking.

The Whig base of support was centered among entrepreneurs, professionals, planters, social reformers, devout Protestants, and the emerging urban middle class. It had much less backing from poor farmers or unskilled workers. The party was active in both the Northern United States and the Southern United States and did not take a strong stance on slavery, but Northern Whigs tended to be less supportive of that institution than their Democratic counterparts.

47 minutes ago, Pancho said:

I mean.....they try to find creative ways to be evil, I'll give them that.  I did NOT have "attack a manatee" on my "imagine the sick shit Trumpkins will do" on my bingo card.....and I have a BIG bingo card.

45 minutes ago, cactusflinthead said:

You could look at this optimistically.  Or.....

42 minutes ago, DigglerontheHoof said:

That 1/3 of our country "approves" of this asshole....still, is maddening, infuriating and pathetic. 

This.  Try this on for size: "So...1/3 of your country supports a man who traffics in insane lies and led a movement to decapitate another branch of the government."  Your country is in serious fucking trouble.

3 hours ago, Bama Chick said:

Roll Tide anyway!

bde5c65135bdd780625a320a0ef4bd9d.png

Edited by RPM
  • Like 2
  • Haha 3

I mean, it was just 7:40p GMT which is typically how the State Dept. quotes times.  That makes a little bit of sense.  I don't have y'all's knack for sniffing out fake internet shit.  That page does exist on the U.S. Department of State site.  Seems like a curious harbinger to our allies/embassies. 

9 minutes ago, Lobo said:

I mean, it was just 7:40p GMT which is typically how the State Dept. quotes times.  That makes a little bit of sense.  I don't have y'all's knack for sniffing out fake internet shit.  That page does exist on the U.S. Department of State site.  Seems like a curious harbinger to our allies/embassies. 

Welp, as far as I'm concerned, it's legit and he needs to pack his shit.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Lobo said:

Yeah.....which was 30 minutes ago.

And yes, that looks to be the official State Department site.  And yes, it's still up.

That's a serious WTF.  As in "if it's real, holy shit," and "if it's fake and someone got into the State Dep't website to post it, holy shit."  Either way, there's shit that's holy.

• Hook 'Em 1

JFC, Hogan Gidley was just on fox and said something along the lines of "If Twitter and Facebook can claim to be private businesses that can do what they want, then every gym, restaurant, and bar should open up and make the same claim against the states that are keeping them closed."

wtf GIF

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

If they can hack Treasury, they can hack State.  

It's either a preliminary message drafted to go out to embassies and allies (which would explain the GMT usage).  It's curious that the DoD wouldn't be on this though since it upsets chain of command.  It could also be a false message sent out by hackers so as to give the impression we are without leadership right now (which I would actually agree with for the least four years).  It's a mistake, a test message done in anticipation of if he's removed from office by Impeachment or the 25th.  Seems like really curious timing though for Karen from State IT to fuck up at her one job.  You had one job Karen! 

8 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

Yeah.....which was 30 minutes ago.

And yes, that looks to be the official State Department site.  And yes, it's still up.

That's a serious WTF.  As in "if it's real, holy shit," and "if it's fake and someone got into the State Dep't website to post it, holy shit."  Either way, there's shit that's holy.

Or perhaps it's just a mistake because they are incompetent.

• Hook 'Em 1

2 minutes ago, The Dog said:

probably just a mistake by someone fat-fingering stuff for 1/20

Plausible but why the GMT quote down to the second when everybody and their mom knows POTUS terms end at precise 11:59:59-CST on 20 January?  Never been a mystery about that.  I think Pompeo let his Department get hacked as a parting gift to his successor.  

• immamac changed the title to A story about a pathetic man's downfall
  • Bozo_Casanova changed the title to Poll: President Trump's Major Announcement