A story about a pathetic man's downfall

Francisco 2.0

Well, the Archivist and NARA have rebuffed Congress' attempt to insinuate itself into the MAL search debacle. https://www.rawstory.com/mar-a-lago-investigation/

This seems to indicate that NARA is involved in taking custody of the fruits of the subpoena and search warrant.  We know they were involved in the first 15 boxes.

First, I think that the whole PRA procedure, as exemplified by Trump v. Thompson, is really the "official" way to deal with this and has a predictable, anti-Trump outcome and NARA/the Archivist is a key component/actor in that process.  So that's good.\

My biggest fear in all of this is not that Trump will win by securing delay, but that there will be some procedural or technical fuckup by which he gets an indictment dismissed or all the evidence quashed.

And we like to encourage that.  Don’t know why I got locked outta my own edit.  Must be evil twin Lobo sock that brick horn tracked down.  

anyway, anti Hillary and anti Liz Cheney protests downtown this weekend gonna be lit as fuck. And oh no look out; some of them are armed and wearing MAGA hats.  These are the saddest fucking people in real life.  And one of them smells like our old sex towel.  

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, TwiceHorn said:

And not even carrying any sort of briefcase or file.  Even if you have "sherpas" doing the heavy lifting on evidence and file boxes or cases, a serious lawyer at least has a legal pad, a laptop, an ipad, a rule book, something.

I’d suggest some props like, say, a feather boa, a hula hoop, or maybe a cane and top hat. 

23 minutes ago, YGIFS said:

And we like to encourage that.  Don’t know why I got locked outta my own edit.  Must be evil twin Lobo sock that brick horn tracked down.  

anyway, anti Hillary and anti Liz Cheney protests downtown this weekend gonna be lit as fuck. And oh no look out; some of them are armed and wearing MAGA hats.  These are the saddest fucking people in real life.  And one of them smells like our old sex towel.  

Why anti Hillary?  Is she running?  Or just because it's something that will never die until the magats die?

3 minutes ago, Biff Tannen said:

Why anti Hillary?  Is she running?  Or just because it's something that will never die until the magats die?

They’re just out here because she’s her.  I don’t really like her either but it didn’t occurred to me to come heavy to a theater where I bring my kids to see the Hungry caterpillar.  Just a few obnoxious MAGA assholes.  But I got a real bad feeling about tomorrow night with Liz Cheney and the these fucking lunatics.  

52 minutes ago, YGIFS said:

Like dildos, one should never assert ownership of a sex towel. It should be "Smells like an old sex towel", not "Smells like our old sex towel". 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, YGIFS said:

Just ran into former AG Barr here at AT&T hotel.  Literally ran into him whilst looking at surly. I thought of all the things Brisket would say to him if given the chance.  He was all alone just dicking around in his phone like me. But my inner surly took over.   I looked up and said, “whoops, pardon me.”  [b]And he gave me the weirdest look[/b].  /csb        He gets my inner Freud

The Greatest GIFs of the Week - Memebase - Funny Memes

Edited by Kyrie Eleison
  • Hook 'Em 1

3 hours ago, Kyrie Eleison said:

The Greatest GIFs of the Week - Memebase - Funny Memes

2 hours ago, MC Fresh Breath said:

She's apparently capable of looking relatively normal. If it's truly a condition, no shame in wearing sunglasses inside like blind people. Seriously, her eyes are completely distracting from whatever points she's making in this interview.

Strategic Partnerships and Talent Management with Lindsay ...

Edited by 'stache

2 hours ago, YGIFS said:

Just ran into former AG Barr here at AT&T hotel.  Literally ran into him whilst looking at surly. I thought of all the things Brisket would say to him if given the chance.  He was all alone just dicking around in his phone like me. But my inner surly took over.   I looked up and said, “whoops, pardon me.”  And he gave me the weirdest look.  /csb        He gets my inner Freud

does he have a wide stance?

2 hours ago, YGIFS said:

He’s still in the lobby you want proof.  I’m assuming he’s speaking at TribFest.    Though I don’t recall seeing him on the agenda.  Funny thing as I typed this, Bobby Chesney walked by him and asked the guy with him, “hey is thst Bill Barr?”  And I thought, how can our new Law Dean not know what Bill Barr looks like?  Barr is taller than I would have thought.  Anyway; not name dropping.  It’s cool for our school to have folks like this in Austin for shit.  Just adds to the gravitas of UT.  

anyway, so much shit I wanted to say but unlike on here where I type vomit, in real life, I’m polite.  But for some reason I say “pardon me” instead of “excuse me” which I never do around men, only my children.  Obviously his brain and mine clicked on the distinction.  Anyway, any other year at trib fest, i’d already be at the bar.  

There is some serious talent on campus/downtown today.  fYI to you single gents.  I saw a bachelorette and in one of those mini double decker buses roll down 7th a few minutes before.   The token “fat/ugly” one they bring along in every group, even she was a solid 8.   God bless this town.  How we don’t get every five star we Host is fucking beyond me.  

Needs more Bert (creeper pics)

1 hour ago, YGIFS said:

He must be on the pompeo diet.  He looked like he lost a decent amount of weight.  Looks like we both picked the same time to quit sniffing glue.  Yeah; the Moranis glasses is a good callback.  I don’t know why I thought he was short ‘stout.  But he caught me off guard when I bumped into him.  He was a hint shorter than me and I’m 6’1”.  Unless he stole Trump’s lifts before he left.   

honestly, my subconscious brain recognizes that mole thing above his frameS, realized he was in town for tribune deal, and said pardon instead of excuse me.  Parts Of my brain they’ve been dormant are coming back online.  Fun times.  

past lobo would flipped a quarter at him with no idea who he was and said “take a bus to mar a lago and have a rat gnaw that thing off your face.”

Pompeo got a thumb stomach, right?

9 minutes ago, Willfully Horn said:

Can anyone speak to SK’s assertion on this? I wouldn’t have posted this if not tor TFG. History of lying at every opportunity.

Wholesale valor theft? Another mile marker as we fall down the abyss.

And Jo with the walkoff HR: 

• Haha 4

14 minutes ago, Biff Tannen said:

Kramer's military record is classified too.  Sounds legit.

We know he has a state of New York criminal record.  We know he has discharge papers from the U.S. Army, but we don't know what kind of discharge.  What we don't know is what kind of discharge?  But what if I told you that I know the connection between all of that?  And I even knew the details about Jerry & George in the Coast Guard?  

15 minutes ago, C-Man said:

Pompeo got a thumb stomach, right?

And Jo with the walkoff HR: 

I thought his sign said "America's First Veteran For Congress" like wtf mother fucker, hundreds of veterans are in congress. But I read it correctly now and its even worse.

21 hours ago, Bullneck said:

So, this one didn't draw much comment.  As seemingly confirmed by this article https://www.cnn.com/2022/09/23/politics/trump-grand-jury-court-fight/index.html, Trump's closest WH advisors are testifying before the grand jury in the 1/6 thing.  Just like the various documents we've been flailing about on, executive privilege can apply to conversations and testimony about them.  So it looks like they're trying to hash out what advisors will and will not talk about.  There is a judge presiding over the grand jury to resolve any such questions, I believe.

According to CNN, this is not a negotiation as was previously had with Cippolone, but an actual court argument over Herschmann's testimony.  As we saw from the 1/6 hearing, he's been pretty candid and forthcoming.  And I think we caught a glimpse earlier that Trumpco had not invoked the privilege until just before his testimony before the grand jury, so there may be an argument that there was waiver by 1/6 testimony.

Regardless, this shows that DOJ is near the top of the 1/6 conspiracy or shenanigans in any event.

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Like 3

• Bozo_Casanova changed the title to Poll: President Trump's Major Announcement